SY0-401 Passed By Learning New Dumps!!!

Negisti Yusef

Reaction score
I just passed my SY0-401 exam few hours ago!!!

To tell you/all the truth, the SY0-401 exam has been updated with many new questions. New questions that I remembered were:

1. A new intern in the purchasing department requires read access to shared documents. Permissions are normally controlled through a group called "Purchasing", however, the purchasing group permissions allow write access. Select the BEST course of action.

2. A business has recently deployed laptops to all sales employees. The laptops will be used primarily from home offices and while traveling, and a high amount of wireless mobile use is expected. To protect the laptops while connected to untrusted wireless networks, select the BEST method for reducing the risk of having the laptops compromised.

3. the GREATEST risk to a company by allowing employees to physically bring their personal smartphones to work.

4. the summary of loss for a given year (ALE)

5. A Security Officer on a military base needs to encrypt several smart phones that will be going into the field. Select right encryption solutions.

6. A technician must configure a firewall to block external DNS traffic from entering a network. Select the ports that should be blocked on the firewall.

7. A system administrator is configuring a site-to-site VPN tunnel. Which of the following should be configured on the VPN concentrator during the IKE phase: RIPEMD/ECDHE/Diffie-Hellman/HTTPS.

...etc.

I mainly studied Darrill Gibson's book and CBT Nuggets, and practiced valid forbiden SY0-401 dumps (forbiden has updated its SY0-401 dumps, ALL NEW QUESTIONS NOW ARE AVAILABLE IN IT, here it is -- tr.im/qi7i9)

And, you can read some NEW forbiden SY0-401 Exam Questions From Google Drive Files here: tr.im/1n4bN (The new questions are available in the file "[Sep-2016] SY0-401 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE Download")

Good Luck, All!

metalfearsolid

Reaction score
How can one get a hold of this Darrill Gibson book? Can someone share a copy if possible.

HighPitch

Reaction score
I just passed the Sec+ exam. I bought the $400 double-exam voucher, which gives you extra study material with a retake if you balls it up. I didn't think I was completely ready to take it going in, but with the retake option there I figured why not. I never bothered with dumps, since I had heard they were useless. I did, however, watch the Messer videos a lot (or listened to them when viewing wasn't an option. That was pretty much the extent of my studying. I relied upon a working knowledge of stuff to carry me over the line.

Darren43

Reaction score
Highpitch can you share the book with me as well please

HighPitch

Reaction score
Done. I didn't bother reading it, but you might be able to summon the energy to do that.

momo

Reaction score
Hi all,
- highPitch can you send me the book too please ??
Did someone know where i can find the Comptia security+ SY0 401 exam cram pdf ?
if you have some Dump ..
thank you for this nice communauty

phil7980

Reaction score
HighPitch, could you please send me the book?

smokezz

Reaction score
HighPitch, I also will need Darrills book for study. Any chance you can send me a copy? Much appreaciated!

pullreader74

Reaction score
HighPitch, could you please share the book with me as well. Thank you in advance.