new 70-743 questions captures

astrixco

Reaction score
Hi, i found this, maybe we can correct all, as some selected answer are wrong, i will keep updating the original post with the correct answers, the captures are on the link, any help or comment to my proposed corrected answers is welcome ;)

http://goo.gl/KRzxF9

Question 1) b) RDMA.

Question 2) C: From IPAM Node in server Manager, create a new user role and a new Access Policy

Question 3) C) Shut down VM1, run the set-VMProcessor cmdlet, and then start VM1.

Question 4) Correct C) Enter-pssession -ComputerName Server1

Question 5) A) From Active Directory Sites and Services, modify the NTDS Settings object of the LON-DC2

Question 6) Correct C) DNS server.

Question 7) Correct B) On ADFS1, enable an endpoint

Question 8) C) Saved. https://blog.workinghardinit.work/2016/06/16/live-export-a-running-virtual-machine-or-a-checkpoint/

Question 9) 1-Connect-msolservice 2- set-msoladfscontext -computer server1.contoso.com 3-convert-msoldomaintofederated -domainname contoso.com

Question 10) BOX1: remote-updating mode only BOX2: Failover Cluster Manager

Question 11) BOX1: remote-updating mode only BOX2: Failover Cluster Manager

Question 12) not sure about this one, but according to the link: 1- On server1 and server2, install the failover clustering feature. 2- from server1 run the new-cluster cmdlet. 3- From server1. run the enable-clusterstoragespacesdirect. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/storage/storage-spaces/hyper-converged-solution-using-storage-spaces-direct)

Question 13) B) SSTP

Question 14) C: Run the sc config command

Question 15) C) disable the network protecting setting (https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/clustering/2013/09/04/windows-server-2012-r2-virtual-machine-recovery-from-network-disconnects/)

Question 16) B) Delete the volumes from the data disks. (Enable Storage Spaces Direct using Windows PowerShellThe disks that you plan to use with Storage Spaces Direct must not have any partitions or data already existing on them. If any partitions or data already exist, the data is not included with Storage Spaces Direct)

Question 17) C) Active Directory Federation Services

Question 18) C) From Failover Cluster Manager, run the Configure Role actions

Question 19) D) Create a Volume, (Now that we have our storage pool, we will need to create virtual disks on top of the pool. There are multiple ways to create a new disk/volume on our storage pool, such as within Failover Cluster Manager and also within File and Storage Services, and of course powershell)

Question 20) BOX1 (first action): enable virtual machine queue (VMQ) BOX2 (second action): enable virtual recive-side scaling (vrss).

Question 21) BOX1 (first action): enable virtual machine queue (VMQ) BOX2 (second action): enable virtual recive-side scaling (vrss).

Question 22) BOX1 (first action): enable virtual machine queue (VMQ) BOX2 (second action): enable virtual recive-side scaling (vrss).

Question 23) B) IPAM IP Audit Administrator.

Question 24) D) VM3 and VM4 only (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/virtualization/guarded-fabric-shielded-vm/guarded-fabric-and-shielded-vms)

Question 25) i dont know whats the question?? someone maybe could guess it?

Question 26) A) switch embedded teaming (http://www.itprotoday.com/windows-8/what-switch-embedded-teaming-windows-server-2016)

Question 27) A) From Active Directory Sites and Services, modify the NTDS Settings object of the LON-DC2

Question 28) C) From a Group Policy object (GPO), modify the Name Resolution Policy Table (NRPT).

Question 29)
  1. Install-Module -Name DockerMsftProvider -Repository PSGallery -Force
  2. Install-Package -Name docker -ProviderName DockerMsftProvider
  3. Restart-Computer -Force
  4. docker pull microsoft/windowsservercore-insider
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/virtualization/windowscontainers/quick-start/using-insider-container-images

Question 30) C) Fibre Channel SAN (i guess is asking for server dont use local storage maybe?)

Question 31) B) certutil -dspublish -f rootca1_contosoRootCA.crt RootCA

Question 32) B) For both the Seattle and New York admin groups, create a User Role and assign it to the Tennant Administrator profile. Add the Seattle and New York private clouds to the corresponding User Role.

Question 33) C) From disk management, modify the propierties of partition1.

Question 34) i dont know whats the question?? someone maybe could guess it?

Question 35) D) Microsoft-NanoServer-Compute-Package

Question 36) Move-ADDirectoryServerOperationMasterRole -identity "DC2" -operationmasterrole RIDMaster -Force

Question 37) Move-ADDirectoryServerOperationMasterRole -identity "DC2" -operationmasterrole RIDMaster -Force

Question 38) Move-ADDirectoryServerOperationMasterRole -identity "DC2" -operationmasterrole RIDMaster -Force
Question 39) 1- Mount-Windowsimage 2- Add-windowsdriver 3-Dismount-windowsimage.

Question 40) C) Network security group (NSG)

Question 41) B: ResilencyLevel

Question 42) B) Run the get-ipamipaddressauditevent.

Question 43) C) Create a generation 2 virtual machine + D) Create a generation 1 virtual machine that has a legacy network adapter.

Question 44) b) From Task Scheduler, modify the Microsoft\Windows\IPAM\Audit tasks

Question 45) d) On server1, run the Set-VMNetworkadapter cmdlet and specify the -MacAddressSpoofing On parameter.

Question 46) Set-VMProcessor VM1 -exposevirtualizationextensions $true.

Question 47) Set-VMProcessor VM1 -exposevirtualizationextensions $true.

Question 48) d) --isolation

Last edited:

astrixco

Reaction score
Question 16) Delete the volumes from data disks
Question 17) Active Directory Federation Services
Question 18) From Failover Cluster Manager, run the Configure Role actions
Question 19) Create a Storage Spool (Ref: https://medium.com/beyond-the-helpdesk/setting-up-and-configuring-storage-spaces-direct-in-windows-server-2016-4d2be85a8f7d)

Please correct my answers if I was wrong.
I reply to your provided answer (im not 100% sure anyway) just comment:

Question 16) I think should be B) Delete the volumes from the data disks. (Enable Storage Spaces Direct using Windows PowerShell
The disks that you plan to use with Storage Spaces Direct must not have any partitions or data already existing on them. If any partitions or data already exist, the data is not included with Storage Spaces Direct)

Question 17) Agree with you C) Active Directory Federation Services

Question 18) Agree with you C) From Failover Cluster Manager, run the Configure Role actions

Question 19) I think should be D) Create a Volume, from same link you provided: Now that we have our storage pool, we will need to create virtual disks on top of the pool. There are multiple ways to create a new disk/volume on our storage pool, such as within Failover Cluster Manager and also within File and Storage Services, and of course powershell.

zer_mess

Reaction score
hello Astrixco Txs for ur file its very helpful we have to work and correct some ...

Q1 RDMA

SMB Direct introduced the ability to use RDMA network interfaces for high throughput with low latency and low CPU utilization.

More information: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj134210.aspx

Or

https://www.starwindsoftware.com/blog/smb-direct-in-a-windows-server-2016-virtual-machine

NO 4

Enter-PSSession –ComputerName host [-Credential username

No 5

I Would go to A

on ntds setting of site there is no option for to change GC

We need to go sites-dfsn-and go to the object

No 6 I don’t think nano support network policy and access server

The answer is C DNS server

15 –A

23-B Ipam ip Audit Administrators

27-A

29-C

30-B If the root CA is an offline root CA (standalone root CA), then you must publish the root certificate into AD

certutil -dspublish RootCACertifice RootCA

33-C

36-38 - NTDSUTIL -identity "DC2" -operationmasterrole RIDMaster –Force

42- Should be A

steps

1. Switch to LON-SVR2.
2. On LON-SVR2, in the Server Manager console, in the IPAM navigation pane, click EVENT
CATALOG.
3. In the lower half of the IPAM navigation pane, under IP Address Tracking, click By Host Name.
4. In the content pane, click TASKS, and then click Retrieve Event Catalog Data to get the latest
events from the DHCP servers. The yellow status bar indicates when discovery is complete.
5. In the By Host Name text box, type LON-CL1.
6. In the first date text box, type yesterday’s date in the format m/d/yyyy. For example, 12/31/2016.
7. In the second date text box, type tomorrow’s date in the format m/d/yyyy (such as 12/31/2016), and
then click Search.

Pls guys correct us and will take the exam soon..

AlexTheEngineer

Reaction score
Question 02) D: Microsoft-NanoServer-Compute-Package - this is for hosting VMs' [S35]
Question 03) Move-bla-lbla + RidMasper + Force [S36-38]
Question 08) Mount... Add-... Dismount...
Question 19) B: ResiliencyLevel
Question 19) C: FC SUN - I guess this is about diskless blades [S30]
Question 20) 1st action: Enable TCP Chimney
Question 25) A: extend virtualdisk
[S33]
Question 25) D: DNS server role in Nano server [S6]
Question 28) B: create a user role and assign it to Tenant Administrator
Question 29) A: Switch Embeded Reaming (SET)
Question 32) B: get-IpamIpAddressAuditEvent
Question 33) C+D : Gen2 or Gen1+legacy NIC
Question 34) B: ..Task Scheduler ... modify ...\IPAM\Audit task
Question 35) A: ...modify NTDS settings
Question 36) D: On Server1 Set-VmNetworkAdapter -MacAddressSpoofing On

S31 B: certutil -dspublish bla-bla-bla
S40 C: a network security group (NSG)
S46-47 Set-VMProcessor VM1 -ExposeVirtualizxationExtensions $true
S48 D: docker run --isolation

Last edited:

astrixco

Reaction score
hello Astrixco Txs for ur file its very helpful we have to work and correct some ...

Q1 RDMA

SMB Direct introduced the ability to use RDMA network interfaces for high throughput with low latency and low CPU utilization.

More information: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj134210.aspx

Or

https://www.starwindsoftware.com/blog/smb-direct-in-a-windows-server-2016-virtual-machine

NO 4

Enter-PSSession –ComputerName host [-Credential username

No 5

I Would go to A

on ntds setting of site there is no option for to change GC

We need to go sites-dfsn-and go to the object

No 6 I don’t think nano support network policy and access server

The answer is C DNS server

15 –A

23-B Ipam ip Audit Administrators

27-A

29-C

30-B If the root CA is an offline root CA (standalone root CA), then you must publish the root certificate into AD

certutil -dspublish RootCACertifice RootCA

33-C

36-38 - NTDSUTIL -identity "DC2" -operationmasterrole RIDMaster –Force

42- Should be A

steps

1. Switch to LON-SVR2.
2. On LON-SVR2, in the Server Manager console, in the IPAM navigation pane, click EVENT
CATALOG
3. In the lower half of the IPAM navigation pane, under IP Address Tracking, click By Host Name.
4. In the content pane, click TASKS, and then click Retrieve Event Catalog Data to get the latest
events from the DHCP servers. The yellow status bar indicates when discovery is complete.
5. In the By Host Name text box, type LON-CL1.
6. In the first date text box, type yesterday’s date in the format m/d/yyyy. For example, 12/31/2016.
7. In the second date text box, type tomorrow’s date in the format m/d/yyyy (such as 12/31/2016), and
then click Search.

Pls guys correct us and will take the exam soon..

5 - Agree with you my mistake.

6 - Agree with you, right, nano roles dont include NPS. Correct DNS server.

15 - i dont think is -managementOS, (-ManagementOS Specifies the virtual network adapter in the management operating system to be configured.)

on the other side "protected network": Configuring a protected network is useful to protect a highly available VM from a failed network connection. With the protected network option enabled, the physical node monitors the network for disruptions. If the network connection goes down, then the VM is migrated to another physical node that has a working network connection.

36-38 i think if we need to automate the process we need to use "Move-ADDirectoryServerOperationMasterRole", at least it is a totally valid command for windows 2016: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/addsadministration/move-addirectoryserveroperationmasterrole?view=win10-ps

42- We can use cmd IpamIpAddressAuditEvents, it will do the work, for example:

PS C:\> $IpamIpAddressAuditEvents = Get-IpamIpAuditEvent -StartDate $LastMonth -EndDate $Today -HostName "client1.contoso.com"

check example 5 or 6.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/ipamserver/get-ipamipaddressauditevent?view=win10-ps

Malone

Reaction score
The latest 70-743 dumps FYI:

bit.ly/2018-version-forbiden-70-743-dumps

(Copy the upper short link and open it in your browser!!!)

zer_mess

Reaction score
many people said Examcollection premium (140q) is valid ,Any body have this dumb please share !!!

astrixco

Reaction score
If we have the default Resiliencylevel (2), then the node will go to isolated during the default period (240sec), if we change the ResiliencyPeriod to 0, then the machine will fail over inmediately as the questions says.

Another option its to change the ResiliencyLevel as you say, in that case, we go to Value 1:

1 – Allow the node to be in Isolated
state only if the node gave a notification and it went away for known reason, otherwise fail immediately. Known reasons include Cluster Service crash or Asymmetric Connectivity between nodes.

But in this case, if its a known reason, the machine will NOT failover inmediately...

I see both answer could be right, i need more information in the question to decide which one fits better.

genreg

Reaction score
Thanks Astrixco !

In my opinion :

Question 2: C: From IPAM Node in server Manager, create a new user role and a new Access Policy

Question 8: C: Saved

Question 9: 1- Connect-MsolService 2- Set-MsolADFSContext -Computer server1.contoso.com 3- Convert-MsolDomainToFederated -DomainName contoso.com

Question 14: C: Run the sc config command

Explanation from Microsoft : The Docker Engine can also be configured by modifying the Docker service using sc config. Using this method, Docker Engine flags are set directly on the Docker service. Run the following command in a command prompt (cmd.exe not PowerShell):

Question 35: D: Microsoft-NanoServer-Compute-Package

If nanoserver is going to host Virtual Machines (Hyper-V Role) then the correct answer should be -Compute-Package

Question 41: B: ResilencyLevel

Best Luck to everyone !

astrixco

Reaction score
Thanks Astrixco !

In my opinion :

Question 2: C: From IPAM Node in server Manager, create a new user role and a new Access Policy

Question 8: C: Saved

Question 9: 1- Connect-MsolService 2- Set-MsolADFSContext -Computer server1.contoso.com 3- Convert-MsolDomainToFederated -DomainName contoso.com

Question 14: C: Run the sc config command

Explanation from Microsoft : The Docker Engine can also be configured by modifying the Docker service using sc config. Using this method, Docker Engine flags are set directly on the Docker service. Run the following command in a command prompt (cmd.exe not PowerShell):

Question 35: D: Microsoft-NanoServer-Compute-Package

If nanoserver is going to host Virtual Machines (Hyper-V Role) then the correct answer should be -Compute-Package

Question 41: B: ResilencyLevel

Best Luck to everyone !
Q2: I agree, both options B) and C) will do the job, but with a new user and new access policy we can define only to create ptr, host a and srv in all dns servers, with B) option this will be possible but the user will be able to create all kind of records.

Q8: Agree with you C) Saved. https://blog.workinghardinit.work/2016/06/16/live-export-a-running-virtual-machine-or-a-checkpoint/

Q9: Agree, i miss server1.contoso.com

Q14: Agree, C) Run the sc config command. fits better than configuration.json (should be daemon.json)

Q35: Agree again with you, D) Microsoft-NanoServer-Compute-Package

Q41: :I guess ResilencyLevel is better as you and Raghava thinks this is the better.

I updated the original post with this corrections.

Thanks genreg for you colaboration :)

Hope someone else could do more corrections :))

zer_mess

Reaction score
@astrixco you did very well and and at q47 and 48 change server1 by vm1 because we need to install hyper-v on vm1
so ..the answer would be
Question 46 and 47) Set-VMProcessor VM1 -exposevirtualizationextensions $true

astrixco

Reaction score
Just cleared my 70-743 exam with the help of Certificationsoul exam study material they have most updated exam questions and answers.
why dont you go to spam your website to another place?

astrixco

Reaction score
@astrixco you did very well and and at q47 and 48 change server1 by vm1 because we need to install hyper-v on vm1
so ..the answer would be
Question 46 and 47) Set-VMProcessor VM1 -exposevirtualizationextensions $true
Thanks!! you are totally right! my mistake ;) corrected in the original post.

AlexTheEngineer

Reaction score
Dear,Astrixco
Q25 I think answer is A: extend s2d virtual disk in Server Manager using four SCSI disk as Partition1 uses all available space. And I guess these SCSI disks are additional to disks in s2d pool.

astrixco

Reaction score
Dear,Astrixco
Q25 I think answer is A: extend s2d virtual disk in Server Manager using four SCSI disk as Partition1 uses all available space. And I guess these SCSI disks are additional to disks in s2d pool.
Without mirror the option A) is correct for sure.

But in previous versions of windows (im talking about 2008-2003 versions which i worked and know much better) it was not possible to extend a a mirror disk layout.

Do you know if its possible now with w2016 or any link that confirms that?

barnacle

Reaction score
Hey...I cannot see these images at the link provided. The site doesn't load them. Is it possible to put them in a zip file or re-upload them somewhere else?

genreg

Reaction score
Here are the images in pdf format with Astrixco's corrections on the three last pages.
I have also added the last VCE Silver for Android with some fresh Dumps and some polemic questions with corrections, including one from the new pool 2018 that I haven't seen jet on any capture or dump.

Link : APlusVCEWithCapturesCorrectionsAndDumps

Best luck to everyone

Latest posts