Legit dumps..

Mike Hawck

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My certification exam will be in a few weeks.
I've studied a lot, but I wanna make sure that I know everything before the exam begins.
Is there a site with VALID dump files?

I've seen a lot of bots posting here with links to dump sites, every dump got the same 212 questions for a LOT of money. How can I be sure that these are the real questions? Is there someone who can claim that those are real?

Thanks in advance!

Kingstone

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My certification exam will be in a few weeks.
I've studied a lot, but I wanna make sure that I know everything before the exam begins.
Is there a site with VALID dump files?

I've seen a lot of bots posting here with links to dump sites, every dump got the same 212 questions for a LOT of money. How can I be sure that these are the real questions? Is there someone who can claim that those are real?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mike, have you already sat for your paper? I'm looking for someone with the 212 questions dump

RDA01

Reaction score

They have a premium file with almost 250 questions, which is a lot considering forbiden and prepaway "only" have 200 ish questions.
I think I'll stick with prepaway for now, my experience with them is very good. But this one might have some new questions, or a lot of dupes/fakes.

raymarky

Reaction score
all dumps for this please.. and how did ur exams go