Complete Security+

Connorpsycho

Reaction score
Hello people, I finished my MCSA because this site and community is great source, so I started to study for Sy0-401.
In attachment you can find complete dump of 1750 questions for CompTIA Security+ certification, source is one man who works in CompTIA company.
Best of luck, best regards, peace !

VCE: Zippyshare.com - SY0-401.vce

PDF: Zippyshare.com - SY0-401.pdf

Additional study material:

Professor Messer video course: https://torrentreactor.com/torrents/34916046/Professor-Messer-039-s-CompTIA-SY0-401-Security-Prince758

I recommend book from Darril Gibson, but I didn't found it in valid PDF format(Just one crappy copy), so I bought it from Amazon.

Last edited:

Oldmacdonald

Reaction score
Thank you for these. I'm not able to download the VCE files though, zippyshare shows an error. The PDF link works fine though.

coodyscoops

Reaction score
I have the darril gibson book but i think its old as fuck... Downloaded it back in like 2012 youre soooo awesome

VelasVic

Reaction score
I have a pdf copy of the latest Darril Gibsons book-

Connorpsycho

Reaction score
Ok, let us know how it goes!
I must stress, in this dump are multiple wrong answers that are missleading, if you don't studied from the book, this dump can be dangerous, I found that this dump is originally from te examcollection.com website.
I recommend Darril Gibson's book for clear knowledge, dump is just a reference for testing, nothing else..!

Oldmacdonald

Reaction score
You are quite right.. there are a lot of incorrect answer within this dump.

I sat the exam yesterday, passed with a 872.

I used this dump for revision, it does help however only around 4/5 questions from this were on the exam. A couple of the sim questions were on it however the most were new. I had 9 sims and a total of 66 questions.

I googled some of the questions when I came out and the questions are out there online but didn't see any specific dump that had them all.

I found this contained quite a few of the questions however: SY0-401 Real Tests (Spring 2015) | Testking CompTIA Dumps Free Download

It isn't a hard exam to study for so your better off studying and using the dump on this thread as practice. Even though there are quite a few errors if you studied then you will notice.. do a first pass and the questions you got "wrong", well.. chances are a lot of them will actually be correct.. but go through them again to pick up on any silly mistakes you made first time round and those that are left just google the answer to confirm and you will find out who is right.. you or the answer bank :)

Good luck!

Queenb

Reaction score
are we ready to grab Security + anyone going for this exam ?

Connorpsycho

Reaction score
You are quite right.. there are a lot of incorrect answer within this dump.

I sat the exam yesterday, passed with a 872.

I used this dump for revision, it does help however only around 4/5 questions from this were on the exam. A couple of the sim questions were on it however the most were new. I had 9 sims and a total of 66 questions.

I googled some of the questions when I came out and the questions are out there online but didn't see any specific dump that had them all.

I found this contained quite a few of the questions however: SY0-401 Real Tests (Spring 2015) | Testking CompTIA Dumps Free Download

It isn't a hard exam to study for so your better off studying and using the dump on this thread as practice. Even though there are quite a few errors if you studied then you will notice.. do a first pass and the questions you got "wrong", well.. chances are a lot of them will actually be correct.. but go through them again to pick up on any silly mistakes you made first time round and those that are left just google the answer to confirm and you will find out who is right.. you or the answer bank :)

Good luck!
What material did you used for study?

Oldmacdonald

Reaction score
I watched the Professor Messer video's on YouTube, the CBT Nuggets video's and the Lynda Security+ exam prep videos in addition to reading the Get Certified Study guide by Darril Gibson.

It took about a total of 1 week of study but once you've done that you'll pass no problem.

Connorpsycho

Reaction score
I watched the Professor Messer video's on YouTube, the CBT Nuggets video's and the Lynda Security+ exam prep videos in addition to reading the Get Certified Study guide by Darril Gibson.

It took about a total of 1 week of study but once you've done that you'll pass no problem.
One week is very fast, I will take my exam at 15. next month, I used same material like you..

Connorpsycho

Reaction score
KILLED IT WITH 880, I'M TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THIS DUMP !!! :D

Some crazy sims that are not in the dump, but it is easy if you study with book...

Connorpsycho

Reaction score
Congrats!
How accurate was the dump?
I also hear that the simulations they have can be tough.
Dump is very good, I must stress that if you're studied from the books, and you really understand the matery, you will pass.

About sims, there are some router configurations and setting of proper controls in place, nothing unussual...

Queenb

Reaction score
Which dumps u used & only dumps are gud enough to pass exam

Dump is very good, I must stress that if you're studied from the books, and you really understand the matery, you will pass.

About sims, there are some router configurations and setting of proper controls in place, nothing unussual...

Oldmacdonald

Reaction score
Which dumps u used & only dumps are gud enough to pass exam
You need to study and understand the material. You will not be able to memorise all the questions in this dump plus even if you did you would also need to check them all since there are a number of incorrect answers within them.

Connorpsycho

Reaction score
You need to study and understand the material. You will not be able to memorise all the questions in this dump plus even if you did you would also need to check them all since there are a number of incorrect answers within them.
Agree with mac...