taragill

Reaction score
I pass my CompTIA SY0-501 certifications in the start of 2018 with good grades.

Here I am sharing some questions which are same in SY0-501 study material as well as real SY0-501 exam.
For more real SY0-501 exam questions Click Here

Which of the following BEST describes the attack vector used to infect the devices?
A. Cross-site scripting
B. DNS poisoning
C. Typo squatting
D. URL hijacking
Correct Answer: C

Which of the following AES modes of operation provide authentication? (Select two.)
A. CCM
B. CBC
C. GCM
D. DSA
E. CFB
Correct Answer: AC

Which of the following cryptographic algorithms is irreversible?
A. RC4
B. SHA-256
C. DES
D. AES
Correct Answer: B

Which of the following controls should the auditor recommend to enforce the AUP?
A. Account lockout thresholds
B. Account recovery
C. Password expiration
D. Prohibit password reuse
Correct Answer: C

bairstrowjhon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks " taragill " for shearing original material.

Last edited:

lingxiaoyu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First thing what I do was mentally prepare myself for the exam then join multiple forums and its helpful gained a lot of knowledge as well as relevant SY0–501 Free Dumps Questions Answers which is provided by seniors. It saves both time and energy for preparation. I loved the Braindumps before the actual exam. It helped me evaluate my performance in a short time. When you finish SY0–501 Free Braindumps you know that where do you stand and how much you are going to score in the exam.

proeasyweb

Reaction score
I am very happy for my result in CompTIA Security+ Certification Dumps PDF. All the thanks go to #realexamcollection who have done such a great job by designing SY0-501 Dumps. I went through all the questions and got clarity in all the concepts that may possibly be tested in the final exam. It would not have been as easy for me to pass this certification without the help of this dumps material. I will suggest to all of you to use sy0-501 dumps pdf for preparation of this certification