NHoll

Reaction score
The new exam DP-100 dumps (May/2019 Updated) now are available, here are part of DP-100 exam questions (FYI):

[Get the download link at the end of this post]

NEW QUESTION 1
You are conducting feature engineering to prepuce data for further analysis. The data includes seasonal patterns on inventory requirements. You need to select the appropriate method to conduct feature engineering on the data. Which method should you use?

A. Exponential Smoothing (ETS) function.
B. One Class Support Vector Machine module.
C. Time Series Anomaly Detection module.
D. Finite Impulse Response (FIR) Filter module.

Answer: D

NEW QUESTION 2
You plan to use a Deep Learning Virtual Machine (DLVM) to train deep learning models using Compute Unified Device Architecture (CUDA) computations. You need to configure the DLVM to support CUDA. What should you implement?

A. Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology.
B. Solid State Drives (SSD).
C. Graphic Processing Unit (GPU).
D. Computer Processing Unit (CPU) speed increase by using overclocking.
E. High Random Access Memory (RAM) configuration.

Answer: B

NEW QUESTION 3
You are creating a new experiment in Azure Machine Learning Studio. You have a small dataset that has missing values in many columns. The data does not require the application of predictors for each column. You plan to use the Clean Missing Data module to handle the missing data. You need to select a data cleaning method. Which method should you use?

A. Synthetic Minority Oversampling Technique (SMOTE)
B. Replace using MICE
C. Replace using Probabilistic PCA
D. Normalization

Answer: A

NEW QUESTION 4
You are a data scientist using Azure Machine Learning Studio. You need to normalize values to produce an output column into bins to predict a target column.
Solution: Apply an Equal Width with Custom Start and Stop binning mode.
Does the solution meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

Answer: B

NEW QUESTION 5
You are using Azure Machine Learning Studio to perform feature engineering on a dataset. You need to normalize values to produce a feature column grouped into bins.
Solution: Apply an Entropy Minimum Description Length (MDL) binning mode.
Does the solution meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

NEW QUESTION 6
You are a data scientist building a deep convolutional neural network (CNN) for image classification. The CNN model you built shows signs of overfitting. You need to reduce overfitting and converge the model to an optimal fit. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)

A. Reduce the amount of training data.
B. Add an additional dense layer with 64 input units.
C. Add L1/L2 regularization.
D. Use training data augmentation.
E. Add an additional dense layer with 512 input units.

Answer: BE

NEW QUESTION 7
Drag and Drop
You are building an intelligent solution using machine learning models. The environment must support the following requirements:
  • Data scientists must build notebooks in a cloud environment.
  • Data scientists must use automatic feature engineering and model building in machine learning pipelines.
  • Notebooks must be deployed to retrain using Spark instances with dynamic worker allocation.
  • Notebooks must be exportable to be version controlled locally.
You need to create the environment. Which four actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)

Answer:

NEW QUESTION 8
HotSpot
You create an experiment in Azure Machine Learning Studio. You add a training dataset that contains 10,000 rows. The first 9,000 rows represent class 0 (90 percent). The remaining 1,000 rows represent class 1 (10 percent). The training set is imbalances between two classes. You must increase the number of training examples for class 1 to 4,000 by using 5 data rows. You add the Synthetic Minority Oversampling Technique (SMOTE) module to the experiment. You need to configure the module. Which values should you use? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the dialog box in the answer area.)

Answer:

NEW QUESTION 9
You are creating a machine learning model. You have a dataset that contains null rows. You need to use the Clean Missing Data module in Azure Machine Learning Studio to identify and resolve the null and missing data in the dataset. Which parameter should you use?

A. Replace with mean
B. Remove entire column
C. Remove entire row
D. Hot Deck

Answer: C

NEW QUESTION 10
You use the Two-Class Neural Network module in Azure Machine Learning Studio to build a binary classification model. You use the Tune Model Hyperparameters module to tune accuracy for the model. You need to select the hyperparameters that should be tuned using the Tune Model Hyperparameters module. Which two hyperparameters should you use? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)

A. Number of hidden nodes.
B. Learning Rate.
C. The type of the normalizer.
D. Number of learning iterations.
E. Hidden layer specification.

Answer: DE

NEW QUESTION 11

Case Study 1 - Sporting Events
You are a data scientist in a company that provides data science for professional sporting events. Models will be global and local market data to meet the following business goals:

NEW QUESTION 101
You need to resolve the local machine learning pipeline performance issue. What should you do?

A. Increase Graphic Processing Units (GPUs).
B. Increase the learning rate.
C. Increase the training iterations.
D. Increase Central Processing Units (CPUs).

NEW QUESTION 102
You need to select an environment that will meet the business and data requirements. Which environment should you use?

A. Azure HDInsight with Spark MLlib
B. Azure Cognitive Services
C. Azure Machine Learning Studio
D. Microsoft Machine Learning Server

Answer: D

NEW QUESTION 103
You need to implement a scaling strategy for the local penalty detection data. Which normalization type should you use?

A. Streaming
B. Weight
C. Batch
D. Cosine

NEW QUESTION 104

Case Study 2 - Fabrikam
You are a data scientist for Fabrikam Residences, a company specializing in quality private and commercial property in the United States. Fabrikam Residences is considering expanding into Europe and has asked you to investigate prices for private residences in major European cities. You use Azure Machine Learning Studio to measure the median value of properties. You produce a regression model to predict property prices by using the Linear Regression and Bayesian Linear Regression modules.

NEW QUESTION 107
You need to select a feature extraction method. Which method should you use?

A. Mutual information
B. Mood's median test
C. Kendall correlation
D. Permutation Feature Importance

NEW QUESTION 108
Drag and Drop
You need to correct the model fit issue. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)

Answer:

NEW QUESTION 109
HotSpot
You need to configure the Feature Based Feature Selection module based on the experiment requirements and datasets. How should you configure the module properties? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the dialog box in the answer area.)

Answer:

NEW QUESTION 110

Download more NEW Pass Leader DP-100 PDF dumps from Google Drive here:

OR

Read the newest Pass Leader DP-100 exam questions from this Blog:

Good Luck!!!

henry109

Reaction score
Microsoft ADM-100 real exam dumps have changed my life by helping me in being certified in my dream certification. I passed my exam with full confidence and sought out all the questions quickly. I present my gratitude to Dumps4download.us which was so nice to me during my preparation. The experts showed very kind behavior and satisfied all the queries with patience. On the basis of my experience, I recommend all candidates of this certification to pick Microsoft ADM-100 dumps to get prepared quickly. To pass Microsoft ADM-100 exam is not an easy job you need to take help from this study material. It not only saved my time but also gave a thorough understanding of the field.

EllaLucy

Reaction score
I have become a great fan of Realexamdumps.com as I have passed my It exam by downloading DP-100 Study Guide from this site. I went through all the questions and answers in a very short time and aced my exam by the first attempt. It became possible only with DP-100 Exam Dumps.

Cassandra Hernandez

Reaction score
It is the dream of every IT professional to attain success in the DP-100 exam but it is not as much easy as you think!

DP-100 exam is well recognized throughout the world and I must say it is only high reputed credential in the IT sector so dear it is not an easy task to attain success in the DP-100 exam. It is one of the most essential exams in IT sector. As you know the field of Information technology is increasing so rapidly and developing day by day.

So you have to choose such sort of platform which updates each question of the DP-100 exam on a regular basis it is the easiest way to score good grades in the DP-100 exam. If you want my suggestion, then Theexamcerts is a vast community of people interested in DP-100 exam preparation this platform is specially designed for those who are seeking for IT certification study material. Theexamcerts works by sharing or offering latest DP-100 exam dumps among those candidates who wants to pass DP-100 in just first attempt. The main aim or motive of Theexamcerts is to make things easier for those who want to pass the DP-100 exam and get them certified with good grades in just first attempt.

Why I am suggesting you Theexamcerts for DP-100 preparation?

Theexamcerts is entirely different from others just because of their exceptional resources. They can offer you:

Best learning sources for DP-100 exam

Theexamcerts is all about learning, and you can easily get the latest and valid DP-100 exam dumps from Theexamcerts. Do you know why I am suggesting you Theexamcerts? Its main learning resources are exam dumps in the form of PDF files and practice test software. These DP-100 pdf dumps are designed by Microsoft certified professionals.

Most Up to Date DP-100 Exam Dumps

Mostly IT professionals visit Theexamcerts with the purpose of preparing IT certifications because they have well-updated DP-100 exam dumps which are certified by Microsoft professionals. Theexamcerts has study material that can be referred by students to prepare for the DP-100 exam.

DP-100 exam questions with precise answers

DP-100 exam questions offered by Theexamcerts are covered all DP-100 objectives and the demand of these DP-100 exam questions offered by Theexamcerts are rising day by day. It would be the best bundle pack source for those who want to pass DP-100 in just first attempt.

You can also get 30% discount Use this Coupon 30%OFF on Microsoft DP-100 exam dumps.

Click here on following link to get valid dumps. https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/DP-100-pdf-exam-dumps

brainfury113

Reaction score
The new DP-100 dumps (July/2019 Updated) now are available, here are part of DP-100 exam questions (FYI):We offers well managed and organized DP-100 dumps pdf, that are compiled with the latest knowledge and DP-100 question answers.

Passing the DP-100 exam is no more difficult, with latest DP-100 dumps pdf anyone can easily pass the DP-100 exam on the first attempt! The best thing is 100% success rate & money back assurance.

Note:- New Questions has been added to the DP-100 PDF.

Get the complete DP-100 Question Answers PDF & Start preparation:- DP-100 Dumps 2019

https://www.realdumpspdf.com/exam/DP-100-dumps-pdf/

Enjoy 20% OFF By Using 20%OFF Code

Product Features:

1) 100% Success Rate

2) Money Back Assurance

3) Up-to-date Questions

4) Instant Download

5) Free Updates for 3 months

BruceWeiss

Reaction score
Microsoft DP-100 exam is a famous exam that will open new opportunities for you in a professional career. It all depends on your hard work. The harder you work the more chances will be created to boost your Microsoft DP-100 IT career. It’ll catch the eyeballs of the interviewer. Microsoft DP-100 exam focuses on many technologies which are why it’s getting more and more fame in the IT sector. Within a short span Microsoft DP-100 updates their tech system or introduce new technology in the market by this value of DP-100 Administration of Microsoft CloudSOC version 1 exam increases.You can also avail 30% discount by using this coupon code 30%OFF. Thus by this increases the difficulty of passing the Microsoft DP-100 exam. You need not to worry about passing marks. Exams4Sale is a solution of all problems.

Here is the link below: https://www.exams4sale.com/Microsoft/DP-100-exam-questions

sakura

Reaction score
Hello, I can recommend you a site in which you take the latest Microsoft DP-100 Exam study material in PDF and practice test form. Am also get certified for Microsoft DP-100 exam questions with the help of these Exam Materials.

Get more information visits it : https://dumpschamp.com/microsoft/dp-100-dumps-pdf/

sophia

Reaction score
Here I would like to share my success story. I purchased DP-100 exam dumps from braindumpscerts to prepare for the DP-100 Exam. It was a great learning experience. I became an expert before appearing in the actual exam because everything was explained in the study material very well. Teaching technique they have used is very commendable. I got answers to all my queries and I analyzed and improved myself a lot before appearing in the real exam. The results came out to be mind blowing. I met with success. I am very happy with their product.Passing the DP-100 exam is no more complex, with the help of most advanced DP-100 PDF anyone can surely pass the DP-100 exam on the first try! The best advantage is a 100% success rate & money-back Guarantee.

https://www.braindumpscerts.com/vendors/Microsoft/ADSA/DP-100-dumps.php

Sophia Zoe

Reaction score
If you have the urge to pass the DP-100 exam then you are reaching just a few clicks away from the actual & correct study material.
Pass4suree is giving DP-100 dumps for learners from all environments. Once you download this condensed guide, you get a guided course to your success.
This course will remain with you during your preparation & is spread by qualified experts. It also offers a comfortable learning format in PDF.
With all its outstanding features DP-100 study dumps have become one of its class.
It is the ideal of numerous IT applicants & top suggestion by field experts.