SY0-401 Exam Passed and Share Valid SY0-401 Dumps!

Discussion in 'Security+' started by Harrison Brookes, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Harrison Brookes

I just passed my CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 exam yesterday! 852/900 marks!

I had 90 questions, including 2 Simulations (1. Match all the attacks. 2. Match all the access controls/identity management).

The SY0-401 exam is not easy to pass, I studied Darrill Gibson's book and CBT Nuggets study materials, and practiced valid SY0-401 dumps for passleader: tr.im/qi7i9 (it offers both VCE and PDF dumps, and free VCE simulator. Just copy that short link and open in your browser.)

P.S. The free version SY0-401 dumps shared by passleader: tr.im/1n4bN (You'd better get its SY0-401 VCE dumps or SY0-401 PDF dumps, for getting the newest questions!)

Best Regards!

2. sbglenn1

sbglenn1 Member

Hello, I have study over and over for the Comptia Syo 401 but I have failed. I have taken it three times. I have studied Darrell Gibson, CBT Nuggets and read various information for the exam. However, I'm still not passing. Any suggestions? Are there any latest Dumps I can study before I take the test again. My highest score was 730. This is my final attempt and I'm very nervous.

3. sbglenn1

sbglenn1 Member

Congratulations. I'm trying to pass but I have failed three times. I have studied multiple sources but I still haven't passed. My highest score was 730. I have to pass next week. I have used Darrell Gibson, Professor Messer and CBT Nuggets. I have looked over the objectives but to no avail. Do you know where I can get the latest Dumps for the last few months? I'm getting really nervous and any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. Negisti Yusef

Negisti Yusef Member

Harrison Brookes

Hi! Thanks for your helpful thread! I just passed my SY0-401 exam few hours ago!!!

To tell you/all the truth, the SY0-401 exam has been updated with many new questions. New questions that I remembered were:

1. A new intern in the purchasing department requires read access to shared documents. Permissions are normally controlled through a group called "Purchasing", however, the purchasing group permissions allow write access. Select the BEST course of action.

2. A business has recently deployed laptops to all sales employees. The laptops will be used primarily from home offices and while traveling, and a high amount of wireless mobile use is expected. To protect the laptops while connected to untrusted wireless networks, select the BEST method for reducing the risk of having the laptops compromised.

3. the GREATEST risk to a company by allowing employees to physically bring their personal smartphones to work.

4. the summary of loss for a given year (ALE)

5. A Security Officer on a military base needs to encrypt several smart phones that will be going into the field. Select right encryption solutions.

6. A technician must configure a firewall to block external DNS traffic from entering a network. Select the ports that should be blocked on the firewall.

7. A system administrator is configuring a site-to-site VPN tunnel. Which of the following should be configured on the VPN concentrator during the IKE phase: RIPEMD/ECDHE/Diffie-Hellman/HTTPS.

...etc.

I also studied Darrill Gibson's book and CBT Nuggets, and practiced that valid PassLeader SY0-401 dumps (PassLeader has updated its SY0-401 dumps, ALL NEW QUESTIONS NOW ARE AVAILABLE IN IT, here it is -- tr.im/qi7i9)

And, you can read some NEW PassLeader SY0-401 Exam Questions From Google Drive Files here: tr.im/1n4bN (The new questions are available in the file "[Sep-2016] SY0-401 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE Download")

Good Luck, All!

5. Helvi Uppa

Helvi Uppa Member

Harrison Brookes
    &
    Negisti Yusef

Hi! Would you like to share your study materials?

I just found that PassLeader has updated its SY0-401 dumps (here are the new questions: bit.ly/new-sy0-401-questions)

Anyone please upload the complete version of that PassLeader sy0-401 dumps? Thanks!!!

6. finbalor

finbalor Member

If you get Dumps4Download

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

, it means you have the guarantee to succeed in the exam. All candidates are suggested to buy material from them with guarantee. I am sure that you will not feel any need to claim for guarantee because if you work you will definitely get the fruit.

Study Material For CompTIA SY0-401 Exam - Passing Guarantee

7. Berie Bella

Berie Bella Member

Get CompTIA SY0-401 Exam Questions by Exams4sure.com You don’t need to take any stress about the exam. We provide you CompTIA SY0-401 Dumps approved by our Experts. Exams4sure is the leading brand in the IT industry.

Visit us today and get amazing discount on CompTIA SY0-401 Braindumps today by using this coupon code “xey20”. Visit us for more information and SY0-401 Practice Exam Questions Dumps.

8. candusmisheel

candusmisheel Member

Thinking of best SY0-401 Dumps for your COMPTIA SY0-401 Exam??? Here it is at (Dumpspdf.com). We present outstanding

with 100% valid and verified SY0-401 Questions Answers. All SY0-401 Dumps are obtainable in both PDF file and Exam Engine formats. Free Demos are available to experience the interface and proficiency of our SY0-401 Practice Tests.

9. finbalor

finbalor Member

It is second time that I showed up in CompTIA and completed it at last. I couldn't pass this accreditation by the principal endeavor since I couldn't locate an appropriate material for readiness. This time one of my companions proposed me to utilize

so I aced my exam effectively. I am cheerful for my choice to grasp this convenient material which helped me to get decent evaluations in the last test. On the off chance that you are likewise going for this confirmation then you ought to likewise pick SY0-401 Exam Dumps for your best outcomes.

10. deenjhon

deenjhon Member

Every of my searches take me to this site, and all things considered also. I want to say Sy0-401 dumps give me best an incentive for cash and are extremely far reaching, covering all topics off exam. Every one of the ideas were clarified in such a straightforward the way that I had an extraordinary getting ready for the exam. I cleared the Comptia Sy0-401 exam with no problems and I am never ever changing to some other test provider organization