Runepup v4 edit. 352q

rrwebs

Reaction score
Based on Runepup v4:

removed leadtopass and forbiden logos/banners.
removed all of the duplicates and about 50 411questions from exam K. (700+ to 352q)
Tried to correct some answers based on aiotestking comments.
many fixes on spelling, missing/incomplete questions/answers, formatting.
Adding any missing questions from aiotestking v7 v8 v9 at the moment.

Any help with finding new questions to add or corrections to answers is welcomed.

also if someone can tell me which questions (numbers) from v7 v8 v9 are not in vce i ll add them very easily

link for vce+pdf

*fixed the link to not require permission

Last edited:

OLBoT

Reaction score
thank you for the time you have spent on this. :)

edit : can you let me know what player version is required to view the vce please. also the a+ vce paid app on android wont open the file

any ideas ?

thank you

rrwebs

Reaction score
i made this with VCE Designer 2.3.4, which is part of avanset exam simulator pro. So i m not sure about versions and a+. i open it with vce player 2.3.4

also for anyone checking this post, i ll be updating the files because i m still finding mistakes on some questions.

PS:still looking for any missing questions to add. not sure where to look though

OLBoT

Reaction score
i made this with VCE Designer 2.3.4, which is part of avanset exam simulator pro. So i m not sure about versions and a+. i open it with vce player 2.3.4

also for anyone checking this post, i ll be updating the files because i m still finding mistakes on some questions.

PS:still looking for any missing questions to add. not sure where to look though

thank you for this, Is there any chance you could upload the files to your VCE viewer ? would you mind ?

much appreciated

rrwebs

Reaction score
fixed the link to not require permission

Wamadiza

Reaction score
Please share the vce you used to create a file so we can open it please

Wamadiza

Reaction score
YES BUT I WANT VCE SIMULATOR YOU USED SO WE CAN OPEN YOUR NEW FILE

rrwebs

Reaction score
vce viewer IS PAYED FOR . it has a licence to me. if u think copy pasting the files is gonna work then i suggest u stop trying to be msca and go be a fisherman

Wamadiza

Reaction score
vce viewer IS PAYED FOR . it has a licence to me. if u think copy pasting the files is gonna work then i suggest u stop trying to be msca and go be a fisherman
Reason I wanted the VCE you used was to open your file and and do "Any help with finding new questions to add or corrections to answers is welcomed.also if someone can tell me which questions (numbers) from v7 v8 v9 are not in vce i ll add them very easily" as you requested.

For "FISHERMAN" part I think that is disrespectful. For your information I have all MCSA and MCSEs as per Microsoft roadmap. All I wanted is to help students.

rrwebs

Reaction score
This is my copy of the 70-412 dumps (from IT-Libraries) it has 418 questions so either this one has to many or yours is missing some. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mAFqgydmCzMTk4SUFSeWxLT1U . My friend recommend this ones so will use this and update afterwards.
i ll see if i can merge the two, although i suspect the "extra" questions will be from 410/411. runepup version 4 original had about 50-60 questions from previous exams i removed, hence the ~350 number

Last edited:

rrwebs

Reaction score
Reason I wanted the VCE you used was to open your file and and do "Any help with finding new questions to add or corrections to answers is welcomed.also if someone can tell me which questions (numbers) from v7 v8 v9 are not in vce i ll add them very easily" as you requested.

For "FISHERMAN" part I think that is disrespectful. For your information I have all MCSA and MCSEs as per Microsoft roadmap. All I wanted is to help students.
i appreciate you trying to help but asking for my vce player is too ignorant since i already wrote above which one i use and that its a licensed product. whatever

rrwebs

Reaction score

rrwebs

Reaction score
took the exam last week and got 9xx. 2 new questions (pretty easy). 3 questions reworded or the answers were the same but in a different format (drop down instead of multiple choice for example). wont update this thread any more.

dhakor

Reaction score
Can't open the vce file, all the vce viewers says "File format exception: This file could not be loaded, please try again in a couple of minutes. Always ensure your device is online while loading files"

I've tried from my Android phone connected thruoght the WiFi, in my computer with several vce programs (Vce viewer, Bluestacks with A+vce) Tryied from a virtual machine, but the vce file still not working to me.

Any ideas? Maybe the vce file is corrupted?

dhakor

Reaction score
At last i'am able to use the vce file, but the version 1.
Version 4 still not loading due File Format Extension error.

Could you check it?

TY in advance!

rrwebs

Reaction score
from my thread on 411
i see A+ player getting updated regularly, as well as avanset.
I think its something like this :
> avanset version A creates vce file version A.
> other players cant open this version A.
> other players get eventually updated to work with version A.
> then avanset moves to version B and vce files get upgraded to version B.
> other players cant open this new version B
> other players get eventually updated again to work with version B.
> avanset now version C
> etc
Like an endless game of cat and mouse.

i know that most people dont have money to pay avanset thats why i also print to pdf​
i think this is the issue since my vce player can open the newest vce from google drive without any problems..

rrwebs

Reaction score
i think u got confused by the word version.
"Runepup version4 412", means that the user Runepup updated the file 4 times adding newer questions.
"avanset version A creates vce file version A" means that the version of the program used to create the vce affects how the vce is made, so older players cant understand it.

runepup v4 has 700+ questions and is made over a year ago. my vce as stated above is just an edited form of it with ~350 questions made about a month ago. If your player version is 6 months old, my vce probably wont open because of the reasons i stated in my earlier post