Real Microsoft 70-535 exam questions

Discussion in '70-534' started by killtest, Jun 21, 2018.

1. killtest

killtest Member

Please take Microsoft 70-535 exam now, because 70-534 exam has been retired. Killtest now has

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

, which are good for prepare Microsoft 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions exam well.

man2002 likes this.
  2. man2002

man2002 Member

Please take Microsoft 70-535 exam now, because 70-534 exam has been retired. Killtest now has real Microsoft 70-535 exam questions, which are good for prepare Microsoft 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions exam well.
    Can you share some demo questions of Killtest real Microsoft 70-535 exam questions?

killtest likes this.
  • killtest

killtest Member

Can you share some demo questions of Killtest real Microsoft 70-535 exam questions?
    Yes, here are some demo questions for Microsoft 70-535 exam questions:

A company has custom ASP.net and Java applications that run on old versions of Windows and Linux. The company plans to place applications in containers.
    You need to design a solution that includes networking, service discovery, and load balancing for the applications. The solution must support storage orchestration.
    Solution: You deploy each application to an Azure Web App that has container support.
    Does the solution meet the goal?
    A. Yes
    B. No
    Answer: B

A company has custom ASP.net and Java applications that run on old versions of Windows and Linux. The company plans to place applications in containers.
    You need to design a solution that includes networking, service discovery, and load balancing for the applications. The solution must support storage orchestration.
    Solution: Deploy a Kubernetes cluster that has the desired number of instances of the applications.
    Does the solution meet the goal?
    A. Yes
    B. No
    Answer: A

You are designing a storage solution to support on-premises resources and Azure-hosted resources.
    You need to provide on-premises storage that has built-in replication to Azure.
    Solution: You include Azure Table storage in the design.
    Does this solution meet the goal?
    A. Yes
    B. No

You are designing a storage solution to support on-premises resources and Azure-hosted resources.
    Solution: You include Azure Blob storage in the design.
    A. Yes
    B. No

Solution: You include Azure StorSimple storage in the design.
    A. Yes
    B. No
    Answer: A

• Gabriel357

Gabriel357 Member

Hi everyone!

I'm here to share my experience of using braindumpscerts

, it was very user-friendly & updated. I got 88% score in my 70-535 exam. I would like to thanks to braindumpscerts for providing the most updated study material. Totally Recommended

• Jenifer VN

Jenifer VN Member

Getcertifyhere is authentic website that provide latest and actual 70-535 exam questions. they provide practice materials in two different unique formats 1)PDF 2) Practice Test Software. i am sure after using there exam practice questions you will pass this exam on the first attempt.