Premium Sy0-501 Dumps PDF

Discussion in 'Security+' started by saamadam, Aug 6, 2018.

1. saamadam

saamadam Member

Our innovative Comptia Security Study material for c has made the life of professionals a royal road. Format is easy to follow. Sy0-501 exam preparation material is organized and well-structured with the use of icons.

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

2. Alexandrajhon

Alexandrajhon Member

Comment:

Hello Guys, I am very glade to telling you that I pass SY0-501exam tomorrow and I got 91%. It’s all because of

I used SY0-501exam preparation material that includes all important queries. It is the way of success for professional certificate. All the time in exam minimum four to five question includes from it. And it also give 100% guarantee to get up to 90%. I prepare from SY0-501exam study guide. So just follow this link

Some important questions are in following.

QUESTION# 1

A company is using a mobile device deployment model in which employees use their personal devices for work at their own discretion. Some of the problems the company is encountering include the following:

There is no standardization.

Employees ask for reimbursement for their devices.

Employees do not replace their devices often enough to keep them running efficiently.

The company does not have enough control over the devices.

Which of the following is a deployment model that would help the company overcome these problems?

A. BYOD

B. VDI

C. COPE

D. CYOD

Answer is D

Question# 2

A botnet has hit a popular website with a massive number of GRE-encapsulated packets to perform a DDoS attack. News outlets discover a certain type of refrigerator was exploited and used to send outbound packets to the website that crashed. To which of the following categories does the refrigerator belong?

A. SoC

B. ICS

C. IoT

D. MFD

Answer is: C

Question# 3

User report the following message appears when browsing to the company’s secure site: This website cannot be trusted. Which of the following actions should a security analyst take to resolve these messages? (Select two.)

A. Verify the certificate has not expired on the server.

B. Ensure the certificate has a .pfx extension on the server.

C. Update the root certificate into the client computer certificate store.

D. Install the updated private key on the web server.

E. Have users clear their browsing history and relaunch the session.

Answer is: AC

Question# 4

Joe, an employee, wants to show his colleagues how much he knows about smartphones. Joe demonstrates a free movie application that he installed from a third party on his corporate smartphone. Joe’s colleagues were unable to find the application in the app stores. Which of the following allowed Joe to install the application? (Select two.)

A. Near-field communication.

B. Rooting/jailbreaking

C. Ad-hoc connections

D. Tethering

E. Side loading

Correct Answer: BE

Question# 5

Which of the following can be provided to an AAA system for the identification phase?

A. Username

B. Permissions

C. One-time token

D. Private certificate

Answer is: A

Question# 6

Malicious traffic from an internal network has been detected on an unauthorized port on an application server.

Which of the following network-based security controls should the engineer consider implementing?

A. ACLs

B. HIPS

C. NAT

D. MAC filtering

Answer is: A

Question# 7

Which of the following encryption methods does PKI typically use to securely project keys?

A. Elliptic curve

B. Digital signatures

C. Asymmetric

D. Obfuscation

Answer is: B

Question# 8

An organization is using a tool to perform a source code review. Which of the following describes the case in which the tool incorrectly identifies the vulnerability?

A. False negative

B. True negative

C. False positive

D. True positive

Answer is: C

taragill likes this.
  3. bairstrowjhon

bairstrowjhon Member

Finally I passed the CompTIA SY0-501 exam with 91% and I am satisfied with my result. I remember that I was so hopeful after giving the exam because all questions were in the exam are same as in Pass4surekey CompTIA SY0-501 Exam Dumps Pdf Questions Answers. I would like to recommend this to all and now Pass4surekey is like a guide for me I am really satisfied.

4. taragill

taragill Member

Comment:

Thanks "Alexandrajhon", for sharing this excellent study source.I pass my CompTIA SY0-501 certifications just because of your provided study source
    Here I am sharing some questions which are same in SY0-501 study material as well as real SY0-501 exam.

Which of the following BEST describes the attack vector used to infect the devices?
    A. Cross-site scripting
    B. DNS poisoning
    C. Typo squatting
    D. URL hijacking
    Correct Answer: C

Which of the following AES modes of operation provide authentication? (Select two.)
    A. CCM
    B. CBC
    C. GCM
    D. DSA
    E. CFB
    Correct Answer: AC

Which of the following cryptographic algorithms is irreversible?
    A. RC4
    B. SHA-256
    C. DES
    D. AES
    Correct Answer: B

Which of the following controls should the auditor recommend to enforce the AUP?
    A. Account lockout thresholds
    B. Account recovery
    C. Password expiration
    D. Prohibit password reuse
    Correct Answer: C