Passleader.70-533.v2016-06-23.by.Trystar.145q.vce

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certifications General' started by Trystar1, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Tr

Trystar1 Member

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

This is a VCE updated version of the premium PDF.So if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to give me your input.

2. nn

nnhariharan Member

I would be very grateful if you would let me know your thoughts (pdf version).

Hello Trystar1: Thanks for the dump, however this is only 50% valid. I took exam couple of days before and somehow managed to score 700+ marks and passed. I got 23 questions from this dump and 25 questions from outside. All the outside questions are related to Azure ARM and Powershell.

Since I had 1+ years of experience in Azure, I could somehow manage to pass. So do not just study dumps. Get a free Azure subscription and do all the lab activities before you go to exam.

• nk

nks9293 Member

Hi Trystar1,

Is this a latest valid dumps? Do you have PDF version of this?

• nn

nnhariharan Member

This dump is only 50% valid.

• ll

lljfk Member

Hello Trystar1: Thanks for the dump, however this is only 50% valid. I took exam couple of days before and somehow managed to score 700+ marks and passed. I got 23 questions from this dump and 25 questions from outside. All the outside questions are related to Azure ARM and Powershell.

Since I had 1+ years of experience in Azure, I could somehow manage to pass. So do not just study dumps. Get a free Azure subscription and do all the lab activities before you go to exam.
    What lab activities are you using?

• nn

nnhariharan Member

I tried all the lab activities explained here:

• nk

nks9293 Member

Attempted exam yesterday and Passed with 83* score. this dump is 40 to 50% valid.

• Sk

Skydreamer Member

Hi guys, anyone has any updated version of this exam? I'm planning on giving this exam in the next 2 weeks.

• Sk

Skydreamer Member

Use the Exam Reference book as well. Keep in mind that this book has some stuff outdated.

(this is not my link, I found it elsewhere but it works)

Also use the Microsoft Azure Essentials 2nd Edition free ebook if you are now starting with Azure.

I found answers to some questions in the .vce in the Exam Reference Book above.

• Sk

Skydreamer Member

Hi guys, I passed today with 8xx score. I studied from multiple sources, including MOC, Exam Reference Book, The Azure Essentials book from Microsoft Press and the Azure Documentation in MSDN.

The exam currently contains questions from both ASM and ARM. Some questions are tricky as you need to pay attention to the naming convention used, in order to understand if the website or web application runs through Cloud Service or using Azure Resource Manager and then answer correctly.

There are questions for Linux VMs as well, but they don't focus so much on Linux itself, mostly are there to frighten you although there are 1-2 things (basic stuff) that might be asked about them (e.g. how to create a Linux VM via powershell - fill in the gaps).

Overall if you have experience with both Azure Classic Portal & Azure Portal and especially with PowerShell then you are ok. Keep in mind there were 2-3 questions using command line (not powershell) and of course there were a few questions with regards to JSON/ARM Templates.

I have to confirm, that this VCE is 50-60% accurate, you need to really study to pass this exam and have the .VCE as an additional study guide.
    Also i'm pretty confident some questions in the .VCE have incorrect answers - as I answered differently on the exam based on my own knowledge. If I have time, i'll make a thread with the questions/answers that I believe are incorrect in the .VCE.

Good luck to anyone else attempting this exam, and be sure you study from all sources you can find, MS is updating this exam constantly to keep it valid with Azure changes.

• An

Will give a shot next week... let's see how it goes

• Mouratov

Mouratov Member

Good luck
    Please share with us what you have study.

• sh

sheiky Member

Good Luck Champ.

• sh

sheiky Member

Took the exam today and Passed. Around 25 questions came from this question bank. I saw few ARM questions and comparison between ARM & ASM. Try Azure Trial and get hands on with it to clear this exam.

• An

Took the exam today and Passed. Around 25 questions came from this question bank. I saw few ARM questions and comparison between ARM & ASM. Try Azure Trial and get hands on with it to clear this exam.
    Congrats and thanks for the report... I'm taking the exam next week.

sheiky likes this.
  • ka

katanwillis Member

I passed the exam with this vce only. I got 17 of 48 new question. new question not too difficult if you have experience on Azure before

• de

devawi01 Member

Hi - Does anyone have the the latest 70-533 pdf. I plan to take the exam shorthly

• Mouratov

Mouratov Member

Hi - Does anyone have the the latest 70-533 pdf. I plan to take the exam shorthly
    Dont have, when did you take the exam?
    Please share with us.

• mg

Attempted exam yesterday and Passed with 83* score. this dump is 40 to 50% valid.
    CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE YOUR DUMP WITH ME @

• Un

UncleB Member

I sat this exam last week and there were less than 10% of these questions in the exam. The Sept 2016 updates are a big part of the exam now and half the questions were on the changes (new portal, ARM templates, premium storage etc).
    It is useful to practice the understanding of principles but it is not remotely suitable to use on its own.