SilviaGoenner

Reaction score
ATTENTION PLEASE!!! THE AZ-103 EXAM UPDATED RECENTLY (Nov/2019) WITH MANY NEW QUESTIONS!!!

And, Pass Leader has updated its AZ-103 dumps recently, all new questions available now!!!

282Q NEW Version!!!

You can get the newest Pass Leader AZ-103 exam questions in the #17 of this thread!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new exam AZ-103 dumps (Sep/2019 Updated) now are available, here are part of AZ-103 exam questions (FYI):

[Get the download link at the end of this post]

NEW QUESTION 13
You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named Adatum and an Azure Subscription named Subscription1. Adatum contains a group named Developers. Subscription1 contains a resource group named Dev. You need to provide the Developers group with the ability to create Azure logic apps in the Dev resource group.
Solution: On Subscription1, you assign the DevTest Labs User role to the Developers group.
Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

Answer: B

NEW QUESTION 14
You are building a custom Azure function app to connect to Azure Event Grid. You need to ensure that resources are allocated dynamically to the function app. Billing must be based on the executions of the app. What should you configure when you create the function app?

A. The Windows operating system and the Consumption plan hosting plan.
B. The Windows operating system and the App Service plan hosting plan.
C. The Docker container and an App Service plan that uses the B1 pricing tier.
D. The Docker container and an App Service plan that uses the S1 pricing tier.

Answer: A

NEW QUESTION 15
Drag and Drop
You have an Azure subscription that contains the following resources:
  • a virtual network named VNet1
  • a replication policy named ReplPolicy1
  • a Recovery Services vault named Vault1
  • an Azure Storage account named Storage1
You have an Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 virtual machine named VM1 that runs Windows Server. You need to migrate VM1 to VNet1 by using Azure Site Recovery. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)

Answer:

NEW QUESTION 16
HotSpot
You have an Azure virtual network named VNet1 that connects to your on-premises network by using a site-to-site VPN. VNet1 contains one subnet named Subnet1. Subnet1 is associated to a network security group (NSG) named NSG1. Subnet1 contains a basic internal load balancer named ILB1. ILB1 has three Azure virtual machines in the backend pool. You need to collect data about the IP addresses that connects to ILB1. You must be able to run interactive queries from the Azure portal against the collected data. What should you do? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.)

Answer:

NEW QUESTION 17
You have a Basic App Service plan named ASP1 that hosts an Azure App Service named App1. You need to configure a custom domain and enable backups for App1. What should you do first?

A. Configure a WebJob for App1.
B. Scale up ASP1.
C. Scale out ASP1.
D. Configure the application settings for App1.

Answer: D

NEW QUESTION 18
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1 that contains an Azure virtual network named VNet1. VNet1 connects to your on-premises network by using Azure ExpressRoute. You need to connect VNet1 to the on-premises network by using a site-to-site VPN. The solution must minimize cost. Which three actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)

A. Create a local site VPN gateway.
B. Create a VPN gateway that uses the VpnGw1 SKU.
C. Create a VPN gateway that uses the Basic SKU.
D. Create a gateway subnet.
E. Create a connection.

Answer: ABE

NEW QUESTION 19

Case Study 1 - ADatum
ADatum Corporation is a financial company that has two main offices in New York and Los Angeles. ADatum has a subsidiary named Fabrikam, Inc. that shares the Los Angeles office. ADatum is conducting an initial deployment of Azure services to host new line-of-business applications and is preparing to migrate its existing on-premises workloads to Azure. ADatum uses Microsoft Exchange Online for email.

NEW QUESTION 201
You need to recommend an environment for the deployment of App1. What should you recommend?

A. A new App Service plan that uses the P3v2 pricing tier.
B. ASE1 and an App Service plan that uses the I1 pricing tier.
C. ASE1 and an App Service plan that uses the I3 pricing tier.
D. A new App Service plan that uses the S1 pricing tier.

NEW QUESTION 202
You need to configure AG1. What should you create?

A. a multi-site listener
B. a URL path-based routing rule
C. a basic listener
D. a basic routing rule

NEW QUESTION 203

Case Study 2 - Contoso, Ltd. (A)
Contoso, Ltd. is a consulting company that has a main office in Montreal and two branch offices in Seattle and New York. The Montreal office has 2,000 employees. The Seattle office has 1,000 employees. The New York office has 200 employees. All the resources used by Contoso are hosted on-premises. Contoso creates a new Azure subscription. The Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant uses a domain named contoso.onmicrosoft.com. The tenant uses the P1 pricing tier.

NEW QUESTION 221
You discover that VM3 does NOT meet the technical requirements. You need to verify whether the issue relates to the NSGs. What should you use?

A. Diagram in VNet1.
B. The security recommendations in Azure Advisor.
C. Diagnostic settings in Azure Monitor.
D. Diagnose and solve problems in Traffic Manager Profiles.
E. IP flow verify in Azure Network Watcher.

Answer: E

NEW QUESTION 222
You need to meet the technical requirement for VM4. What should you create and configure?

A. an Azure Notification Hub
B. an Azure Event Hub
C. an Azure Logic App
D. an Azure Services Bus

NEW QUESTION 223

Case Study 3 - Humongous Insurance
Humongous Insurance has a single-domain Active Directory forest named humongousinsurance.com. The functional level of the forest is Windows Server 2012. You recently provisioned an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant. Each office has a local data center that contains all the servers for that office. Each office has a dedicated connection to the Internet. Each office has several link load balancers that provide access to the servers.

NEW QUESTION 231
Which blade should you instruct the finance department auditors to use?

A. Partner information
B. Overview
C. Payment methods
D. Invoices

NEW QUESTION 232
You need to prepare the environment to meet the authentication requirements. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)

A. Azure Active Directory (AD) Identity Protection and an Azure policy.
B. A Recovery Services vault and a backup policy.
C. An Azure Key Vault and an access policy.
D. An Azure Storage account and an access policy.

Answer: BD

NEW QUESTION 233

Case Study 4 - Contoso, Ltd. (B)
Contoso, Ltd. is a manufacturing company that has offices worldwide. Contoso works with partner organizations to bring products to market. Contoso products are manufactured by using blueprint files that the company authors and maintains. Currently, Contoso uses multiple types of servers for business operations, including the following:

NEW QUESTION 241
You need to meet the user requirement for Admin1. What should you do?

A. From the Subscriptions blade, select the subscription, and then modify the Properties.
B. From the Subscriptions blade, select the subscription, and then modify the Access control (IAM) settings.
C. From the Azure Active Directory blade, modify the Properties.
D. From the Azure Active Directory blade, modify the Groups.

NEW QUESTION 242
You need to move the blueprint files to Azure. What should you do?

A. Generate a shared access signature (SAS). Map a drive, and then copy the files by using File Explorer.
B. Use the Azure Import/Export service.
C. Generate an access key. Map a drive, and then copy the files by using File Explorer.
D. Use Azure Storage Explorer to copy the files.

NEW QUESTION 243

More Lab/SIMULATION

Download more NEW Pass Leader AZ-103 PDF dumps from Google Drive here:

OR

Read the newest Pass Leader AZ-103 exam questions from this Blog:

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

Cheneyinao

Reaction score
100% Success Opt Now: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/AZ-103-pdf-exam-dumps If you want to prepare for AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Architect Design exam in shortest possible time, with minimum effort but for the most effective result, you can use TheExamCerts Microsoft AZ-103 exam dumps. TheExamCerts has a variety of AZ-103 Microsoft Certified Professional certification exam braindumps and other exam preparation material which gives you consolidation in the ways of your interest and ease. TheExamCerts delivers Microsoft AZ-103 exam dumps which give you detailed and logical coverage of Microsoft AZ-103 exam pattern syllabus and provide you with the real AZ-103 exam environment as these products are built by IT examiners so you experience the real Microsoft AZ-103 exam features in our AZ-103 exam products. Try free demo of Microsoft AZ-103 exam questions before buy actual dumps questions. Follow this link and get 20% discount offer [Limited Time]: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/AZ-103-pdf-exam-dumps

aliciaamy

Reaction score
Knowledge about Microsoft Azure Administrator is very vast and not easy to have hand grip over it. Microsoft Azure Administrator exam there was a lot knowledge I needed and all should have to be valid and to-the-point. AZ-103 dumps hold the material which is legitimate and comprehensive. In that PDF study guide they divided the complex and lengthy topics into small and easily memorize able material. There was a lot feature on Dumps4Download.us for example after going through AZ-103 study material I practiced over online test practice material to gained extraordinary performance in my final exam.

Sophia Zoe

Reaction score
Successfully completed AZ-103 exam yesterday. Thanks for AZ-103 exam braindumps “Huge help” Pass4surekey providing great and valid AZ-103 exam material. It’s very helpful to my career! These dumps pdf questions fully matched with real exam questions. Highly recommended.

Cheneyinao

Reaction score
Passing the AZ-103 exam is no more difficult, with latest AZ-103 dumps pdf anyone can easily pass the AZ-103 exam on the first attempt! The best thing is 100% success rate & money back assurance.

Note:- New Questions has been added to the AZ-103 PDF.

Get the complete AZ-103 Question Answers PDF & Start preparation:- AZ-103 Dumps 2019

https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/AZ-103-pdf-exam-dumps

Theexamcerts Product Features:

1) 100% Success Rate

2) Money Back Assurance

3) Up-to-date Questions

4) Instant Download

5) Free Updates for 3 months

Discount Coupon:

Avail this offer 40%off using this coupon 40%OFF2019

Visit the link below and get updated Microsoft AZ-100 Exam Dumps Material and Pass in First Try: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/AZ-103-pdf-exam-dumps

lilyflora

Reaction score
I have got more marks than my expectations with the help of AZ-103 Dumps. I am happy for my right choice at the right time. I thought Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam very difficult and as a matter of fact it is but AZ-103 Study Material has made it easier. I went through this handy material and got my all the concepts clear. Comprehensive language has been used that dismisses all the confusions. I could find time to practice on testing engine otherwise I must have got better results. Still I am satisfied with my results.

setaeasy

Reaction score
I have used Az-103 dumps as my helping material while preparing for Microsoft AZ-103 exam. The most interesting thing about this stuff is to be to the point and concise. I easily went through all the syllabus content in a short period and memorized AZ-103 questions and answers thoroughly.

herycarl

Reaction score
The Microsoft AZ-103 Dumps pdf are available in the pdf format along with user-friendliness and will surely help you out in the exam preparation

Latest AZ-103 Exam Dumps 2019: https://www.realdumpspdf.com/exam/AZ-103-dumps-pdf/

Features provided by AZ-103 Exam Dumps

• Easy and Understandable Reading Layouts.
  • Printable AZ-103 Dumps PDF
  • Created entirely on the Basics of Real Time AZ-103 Exam Dumps.
  • Timely Updates free of cost.
  • Tested Multiple times before Publishing AZ-103 Exam pdf.
  • Guaranteed Success with highest success in Microsoft AZ-103 Exams.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee

romanhymes1090

Reaction score
I am so much excited for my unbelievable success in Microsoft AZ-103 exam. And I have keen thanks for Exam4Help.com for providing me Microsoft AZ-103 exam study material with their experts’ guidelines and assistance in my preparation. It was really not possible to pass my IT exam without such a great help. I suggest all my fellows to take help from Microsoft AZ-103 dumps.

sakura

Reaction score
Hello, I can recommend you a site in which you take the latest Microsoft AZ-103 Exam study material in PDF and practice test form. Am also get certified for Microsoft AZ-103 exam questions with the help of these Exam Materials.

Get more information visits it : https://www.realdumpspdf.com/exam/az-103-dumps-pdf/

Sophia Zoe

Reaction score
If you have the urge to pass the AZ-103 exam then you are reaching just a few clicks away from the actual & correct study material. Pass4suree is giving AZ-103 dumps for learners from all environments. Once you download this condensed guide, you get a guided course to your success. This course will remain with you during your preparation & is spread by qualified experts. It also offers a comfortable learning format in PDF. With all its outstanding features AZ-103 study dumps have become one of its class. It is the ideal of numerous IT applicants & top suggestion by field experts.

https://www.pass4suree.com/microsoft/AZ-103-dumps-pdf.html

lily herry

Reaction score
I passed Microsoft AZ-103 on the first try! Just wanted to say thank you for making this invaluable resource available. I could not have done it without you. I will absolutely be recommending you site to future test takers.

BruceWeiss

Reaction score
Microsoft AZ-103 exam is a famous exam that will open new opportunities for you in a professional career. It all depends on your hard work. The harder you work the more chances will be created to boost your Microsoft AZ-103 IT career. It’ll catch the eyeballs of the interviewer. Microsoft AZ-103 exam focuses on many technologies which are why it’s getting more and more fame in the IT sector. Within a short span Microsoft AZ-103 updates their tech system or introduce new technology in the market by this value of AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam increases.You can also avail 25% discount by using this coupon code E4S25%. Thus by this increases the difficulty of passing the Microsoft AZ-103 exam. You need not to worry about passing marks. Exams4Sale is a solution of all problems.

Here is the link below: https://www.exams4sale.com/Microsoft/AZ-103-exam-questions

brainfury113

Reaction score
Practice make man perfect. AZ-103 dumps PDF is the key to success for your exams. AZ-103 dumps PDF data is best way to prepare and pass your exam. It is very easy method to prepare and pass your exam in short time.

https://www.gratisdumps.com/exam/az-103-dumps-pdf/

Some of the key features of AZ-103 dumps

Comprehensive AZ-103 Exam Questions

Instantly Downloadable AZ-103 PDF File Without Any Processing

Verified AZ-103 Questions And Answers

Prepared & Designed By AZ-103 Certified Experts

Free & Regular Updates Up-to 3 Months

VeraMoore

Reaction score
100% Success Opt Now: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/AZ-103-pdf-exam-dumps If you want to prepare for AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Architect Design exam in shortest possible time, with minimum effort but for the most effective result, you can use TheExamCerts Microsoft AZ-103 exam dumps. TheExamCerts has a variety of AZ-103 Microsoft Certified Professional certification exam braindumps and other exam preparation material which gives you consolidation in the ways of your interest and ease. TheExamCerts delivers Microsoft AZ-103 exam dumps which give you detailed and logical coverage of Microsoft AZ-103 exam pattern syllabus and provide you with the real AZ-103 exam environment as these products are built by IT examiners so you experience the real Microsoft AZ-103 exam features in our AZ-103 exam products. Try free demo of Microsoft AZ-103 exam questions before buy actual dumps questions. Follow this link and get 20% discount offer [Limited Time]: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/AZ-103-pdf-exam-dumps

SilviaGoenner

Reaction score
The new Azure AZ-103 dumps (Nov/2019 Updated) now are available, here are part of AZ-103 exam questions (FYI):

[Get the download link at the end of this post]

NEW QUESTION 271
You have an Azure DNS zone named adatum.com. You need to delegate a subdomain named research.adatum.com to a different DNS server in Azure. What should you do?

A. Create an PTR record named research in the adatum.com zone.
B. Create an NS record named research in the adatum.com zone.
C. Modify the SOA record of adatum.com.
D. Create an A record named research in the adatum.com zone.

Explanation:
You need to create a name server (NS) record for the zone.

NEW QUESTION 272
You have an on-premises network that contains a Hyper-V host named Host1. Host1 runs Windows Server 2016 and hosts 10 virtual machines that run Windows Server 2016. You plan to replicate the virtual machines to Azure by using Azure Site Recovery. You create a Recovery Services vault named ASR1 and a Hyper-V site named Site1. You need to add Host1 to ASR1. What should you do?

A. Download the installation file for the Azure Site Recovery Provider.
Download the vault registration key.
Install the Azure Site Recovery Provider on Host1 and register the server.
B. Download the installation file for the Azure Site Recovery Provider.
Download the storage account key.
Install the Azure Site Recovery Provider on Host1 and register the server.
C. Download the installation file for the Azure Site Recovery Provider.
Download the vault registration key.
Install the Azure Site Recovery Provider on each virtual machine and register the virtual machines.
D. Download the installation file for the Azure Site Recovery Provider.
Download the storage account key.
Install the Azure Site Recovery Provider on each virtual machine and register the virtual machines.

Explanation:
Download the Vault registration key. You need this when you install the Provider. The key is valid for five days after you generate it. Install the Provider on each VMM server. You don't need to explicitly install anything on Hyper-V hosts.
Incorrect:
Not B, D: Use the Vault Registration Key, not the storage account key.

NEW QUESTION 274
You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant. All administrators must enter a verification code to access the Azure portal. You need to ensure that the administrators can access the Azure portal only from your on-premises network. What should you configure?

A. an Azure AD Identity Protection user risk policy
B. the multi-factor authentication service settings
C. the default for all the roles in Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
D. an Azure AD Identity Protection sign-in risk policy

NEW QUESTION 275
HotSpot
You have an Azure subscription. You plan to use Azure Resource Manager templates to deploy 50 Azure virtual machines that will be part of the same availability set. You need to ensure that as many virtual machines as possible are available if the fabric fails or during servicing. How should you configure the template? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.)

Answer:

NEW QUESTION 276
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1. You have 5 TB of data that you need to transfer to Subscription1. You plan to use an Azure Import/Export job. What can you use as the destination of the imported data?

A. an Azure Cosmos DB database
B. Azure File Storage
C. the Azure File Sync Storage Sync Service
D. Azure Data Factory

Explanation:
Azure Import/Export service is used to securely import large amounts of data to Azure Blob storage and Azure Files by shipping disk drives to an Azure datacenter. The maximum size of an Azure Files Resource of a file share is 5 TB.

NEW QUESTION 277
You have an Azure virtual machine named VM1. Azure collects events from VM1. You are creating an alert rule in Azure Monitor to notify an administrator when an error is logged in the System event log of VM1. You need to specify which resource type to monitor. What should you specify?

A. metric alert
B. Azure Log Analytics workspace
C. virtual machine
D. virtual machine extension

Explanation:
Azure Monitor can collect data directly from your Azure virtual machines into a Log Analytics workspace for detailed analysis and correlation. Installing the Log Analytics VM extension for Windows and Linux allows Azure Monitor to collect data from your Azure VMs.
Incorrect:
Not B: Azure Log Analytics workspace is used for on-premises computers monitored by System Center Operations Manager.

NEW QUESTION 278
You have a computer named Computer1 that has a point-to-site VPN connection to an Azure virtual network named VNet1. The point-to-site connection uses a self-signed certificate. From Azure, you download and install the VPN client configuration package on a computer named Computer2. You need to ensure that you can establish a point-to-site VPN connection to VNet1 from Computer2.
Solution: You export the client certificate from Computer1 and install the certificate on Computer2.
Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

Explanation:
Each client computer that connects to a VNet using Point-to-Site must have a client certificate installed. You generate a client certificate from the self-signed root certificate, and then export and install the client certificate. If the client certificate is not installed, authentication fails.

NEW QUESTION 279
You have a computer named Computer1 that has a point-to-site VPN connection to an Azure virtual network named VNet1. The point-to-site connection uses a self-signed certificate. From Azure, you download and install the VPN client configuration package on a computer named Computer2. You need to ensure that you can establish a point-to-site VPN connection to VNet1 from Computer2.
Solution: On Computer2, you set the Startup type for the IPSec Policy Agent service to Automatic.
Does this meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

Explanation:
Instead export the client certificate from Computer1 and install the certificate on Computer2. Note: Each client computer that connects to a VNet using Point-to-Site must have a client certificate installed. You generate a client certificate from the self-signed root certificate, and then export and install the client certificate. If the client certificate is not installed, authentication fails.

NEW QUESTION 280
HotSpot
You need to create an Azure Storage account that meets the following requirements:
  • Minimize costs
  • Supports hot, cool, and archive blob tiers
  • Provides fault tolerance if a disaster affects the Azure region where the account resides
How should you complete the command? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.)

Answer:

NEW QUESTION 281

Download more NEW Pass Leader AZ-103 PDF dumps from Google Drive here:

OR

Read the newest Pass Leader AZ-103 exam questions from this Blog:

Good Luck!!!