New CCT 640-692 RSTECH Dumps in VCE and PDF 2019 Version

Kellyeperry

Reaction score
Some new 640-692 Exam Questions:

New Question
Which layer of the IOS model defines how data is formatted for transmission and how access to the physical media is controlled?

A. Physical
B. Data link
C. Network
D. Transport

Answer: B

New Question
Which type if memory is used to permanently store the Cisco IOS software?

A. Flash
B. DRAM
C. SRAM
D. NVRAM

Answer: A

New Question
What is the default operating mode you are initially logging into a router?

A. global configuration
B. privileged EXEC
C. ROM monitor
D. user EXEC

Answer: D

New Question
Which two of the following are component of WAN connection? (Choose two)

A. router
B. switch
C. CSU/DSU
D. Hub
E. Bridge

Answer: AC

New Question
Which access level allows a person to access all router commands and can be password protected to allow only authorized individuals to access the router?

A. User EXEC level
B. Setup EXEC level
C. Enable EXEC level
D. Privileged EXEC level

New Question
Which of the following CLI prompts indicates that you are working in privileged EXEC mode?

A. hostname#
B. hostname>
C. hostname-exec>
D. hostname-config

Answer: A

New Question
Which of the following show commands requires you to have privileged EXEC mode access?

A. show ip
B. show version
C. show running-config
D. show interfaces

Answer: C

New Question
Which connector does a UTP cable use?

A. MT-RJ
B. SC
C. ST
D. RJ-45

New Question
Which of the following connectors are used by fiber? (Choose the 3 best answers.)

A. MT-RJ
B. SC
C. ST
D. RJ-45

Answer: ABC

New Question
Drag and drop question

Answer:

New Question
While performing password recovery on a Cisco device, the configuration register should be which value in order to bypass loading the startup configuration?

A. 0x2102
B. 0x2112
C. 0x2122
D. 0x2142

More new 640-692 Exam Questions at:

xander luis

Reaction score
My friends recommended Pass4suree.com to me for passing the certification exam. I opted it for clearing 640-692. My decision to choose them was worth it. 100% success guarantee offered by them convinced me to go for it. I prepared the 640-692 exam with satisfaction. There was no pressure on me. Study material was concise and up-to-date.

Kimberley Hinds

Reaction score
100% Success Opt Now: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Cisco/640-692-pdf-exam-dumps If you want to prepare for 640-692 CCT Routing and Switching exam in shortest possible time, with minimum effort but for the most effective result, you can use TheExamCerts Cisco 640-692 exam dumps. TheExamCerts has a variety of 640-692 Cisco Entry-Level Certifications, Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching certification exam braindumps and other exam preparation material which gives you consolidation in the ways of your interest and ease. TheExamCerts delivers Cisco 640-692 exam dumps which give you detailed and logical coverage of Cisco 640-692 exam pattern syllabus and provide you with the real 640-692 exam environment as these products are built by IT examiners so you experience the real Cisco 640-692 exam features in our 640-692 exam products. Try free demo of Cisco 640-692 exam questions before buy actual dumps questions. Follow this link and get 20% discount offer [Limited Time]: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Cisco/640-692-pdf-exam-dumps