Network+ n10-006

Discussion in 'Network+' started by techeart, Jan 5, 2016.

1. techeart

techeart Member

Hey guys, I am planning on taking this one soon.

It covers the core of networking which I believe is a must for every IT person.

For now been studying cbt which are a good source but not detailed. Sybex is my second choice.

As for dumps, I guess passleader has around 1200+ QAs for this which seems to be legit because this exam has a large pool of questions.

If anyone has better tips please share... Thanks!

2. linuxvsnt

linuxvsnt Member

How would this Network+ exam compare to CCNA Routing & Switching?

3. coodyscoops

coodyscoops Member

Comptia Network + is general networking and covers general networking concepts, nothing vendor specific. Think of this as an introduction to networking.

CCNA Routing and Switching is proprietary to Cisco only and discusses routing and switching environments based on cisco best practices and equipment. Everything covered in a CCNA is solely for the purpose of Cisco only, but it is a more advanced topic and unless you are good at networking already should probably be pursued after you obtain network+.

The reason why Cisco CCNA is valued more than Comptia Network+ because in a real world scenario, more corporations are utilizing cisco environments or have a routed environment. Also about 85% or more of companies uses and is contracted with Cisco. Cisco is the pretty much the ultimatum when it comes to networking. Its to the point where CCIE's make well over six figures easily.

4. techeart

techeart Member

Network+ should be your first choice before CCNA.

If you are going with CCNA, forget about other exams and become a Cisco worshiper. Only then you will reach success.

If you are going with Network+, your knowledge is broad and you can opt for any vendor any time.

I am doing it just to brush up.

5. coodyscoops

coodyscoops Member

take it this way... dont think about vendor or worshipping... if a recruiter had to choose between a network+ candidate or a ccna for a network engineer... who would the recruiter choose... at most you can get with a network plus is a low paying desktop support position... i had my network+ for 3 years and was not taken seriously until i got my ccna... and trust me getting network+ helps alot with learning ccna

6. Oldmacdonald

Oldmacdonald Member

Techeart, do you have the 1200+ passleader QA's that you mention? (or anyone else for that matter).

I'm siting the exam soon and don't have many practice questions to prepare with so would be nice to have.

7. bubbe2005

bubbe2005 Member

I'm looking for the N10-006 vce dump if anyone would care to share?

8. sweet-

sweet- Member

I took the test recently but failed. One of the sims i had was settings up a vlan with different departments such as HR Finance, sales
    You had to drag and drop the network components such as L2 Switch L3 switch and router.
    Is there a sim that has that?

9. Kheda Melikov

Kheda Melikov Member

N10-006 Exam Passed! Share New N10-006 Dumps!

Hi! I passed CompTIA N+ N10-006 exam several days ago! The N10-006 exam updated recently!

I got many new questions in my actual N10-006 exam, configure MX DNS records; CAT6e media; User awareness training and social engineering attack; Layer 1, Layer 7 & De-encapsulation and new Drag and Drop questions on antenna type and security option and building a T-658A Connection...and so on.

All updated N10-006 exam questions are available in PassLeader N10-006 dumps now -- tr.im/ETc02 (I got that passleader premium n10-006 VCE dumps and PDF dumps, also free valid version VCE simulator!)

You can read the new N10-006 exam questions from Good Drive link here: tr.im/1tPlJ (just copy and open that short link in the browser)

Good Luck, All Boys and Girls!

10. Edgar B. Love

Edgar B. Love Member

Kheda Melikov

Congratulations!

Would you like to share that valid PassLeader N10-006 dumps with me (VCE or PDF is Okay)???

I will take my N10-006 exam this month (Sep), please help! Thanks in advance!

abrah likes this.