Microsoft MCSE 70-744

Filosk

Reaction score
Anyone to provide new information on verified dump for passing this exam?

ghost1245

Reaction score
Pls, can anyone help me with where to get certified dumps for d 70-411 and 70-412 exams?

walls

Reaction score
Hi all,

Somebody can upload this dump.

GoldenRose

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Can someone share his experience of 70-744 exam?
I googled it but few people passed the exam, there is not much about it...
Thank you.

GoldenRose

Reaction score
Posted this in another thread, there is a new dump on briefmenow (ex aiotestkings). Don't know if it is valid since there are no comments.
http://www.briefmenow.org/microsoft/how-should-you-configure-the-query-filter/
Thanks for providing the link, I am searching for some student's feedback.
By the way, there is a new dump available on Gratisexam website.
http://gratisexam.com/microsoft/70-744-exam/
Sadly, they did not provide a PDF version of it and only vce format is available :(
Anyone can convert this file to pdf or suggest an app or software for doing so?

Last edited:

Filosk

Reaction score
Judging from the number of questions (135), it looks like that the one uploaded recently on brief me now, is the Microsoft.BrainDumps.70-744.v2017-10-17.by.Iteasypass.135q.

William Johnz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can recommend you a site in which you take latest 70-744 exam practice material.
Visit: Dumpskey .com

lukenaidoo

Reaction score
i used old dumps, that i found here and passed, there are questions that are not in the dumps that came out

GoldenRose

Reaction score
I passed the exam yesterday.
Study hard for the exam, read the exam ref. book twice and setup a lab if possible. I recommend practicing the scenarios because the exam mostly test your knowledge in service implementation rather than understanding of sole theoretical concept.

I strongly suggest you to test your understanding by answering practice exams/dumps. READ and Answer ALL of the questions if you want to pass the exam without any risk. Do not blindly accept the dump answers, go search the net and find the correct ones.
The exam contain 57 questions and you have 120 minutes to answer all of them which is fair and enough. The topics in my exam was mostly related to: Object auditing, Guardian service implementation, Securing file shares, PAW, PAM, LAPS, JEA, container implementation...
The first twenty questions had Yes or No answers so carefully read them one by one. These questions are tricky. You will also find many new questions so understand the technology as it is.
Good Luck!

Gabrant

Reaction score
I passed the exam yesterday.
Study hard for the exam, read the exam ref. book twice and setup a lab if possible. I recommend practicing the scenarios because the exam mostly test your knowledge in service implementation rather than understanding of sole theoretical concept.

I strongly suggest you to test your understanding by answering practice exams/dumps. READ and Answer ALL of the questions if you want to pass the exam without any risk. Do not blindly accept the dump answers, go search the net and find the correct ones.
The exam contain 57 questions and you have 120 minutes to answer all of them which is fair and enough. The topics in my exam was mostly related to: Object auditing, Guardian service implementation, Securing file shares, PAW, PAM, LAPS, JEA, container implementation...
The first twenty questions had Yes or No answers so carefully read them one by one. These questions are tricky. You will also find many new questions so understand the technology as it is.
Good Luck!
Congratulations GoldenRose .

Did you used any dumps ? if there is any dumps that can help us with passing exam , please share it if its possible , thank you

shuttenbach

Reaction score
Hello, can anyone please upload newer 70-744 dump, for example l2p with 160q? (or at least please point in the right direction :)). Thank you.