StevenKheel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I completed the Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Exam last month and I passed it with 787 marks. I search multiple forums for AZ-300 study material like https://www.udemy.com/topic/microsoft-azure/ but they are not satisfactory. Finally I found some real AZ-300 exam practice questions pdf which are verified and authentic. I am recommending this AZ-300 dumps pdf to all students that are preparing to take the exam. Some of sample questions as following:

You need to access user claims in the e-commerce web app. What should you do first?
A.Write custom code to make a Microsoft Graph API call from the e commerce web app.
B. Assign the Contributor RBAC role to the e-commerce web app by using the Resource Manager create role assignment API
C. Update the e-commerce web app to read the HTTP request header values.
D. Using the Azure CU, enable Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) from the e-commerce checkout API to the e-commerce web
Answer: A

You need to meet the scaling requirements for Policy Service.
What should you store in Azure Redis Cache?

A.ViewState
B. HttpContext.tems
C. Session state
D. TempData
Answer: C

You need to resolve a notification latency issue.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A.Ensure that the Azure Function is set to use a consumption plan.
B. Set Always On to false
C. Set Always On to true
D. Ensure that the Azure Function is using an App Service plan.
Answer: A C

You need to meet the technical requirement for VM4. What should you create and configure?
A.an Azure Event Hub
B. an Azure Notification Hub
C. an Azure Logic App
D. an Azure Service Bus

You need to configure AG1.
What should you create?
A.a basic routing rule
B. a multi-site listener
C. a basic listener
D. a URL path-based routing rule

danijons

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks "StevenKheel", for sharing this valid study source. Comprehensive and exam-oriented exam practice questions pdf.

Smith Lee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Successfully passed AZ-300 exam this Monday. This AZ-300 study guide has been a great learning tool for me. Highly recommended to everyone.

LindaJohns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can learn all about the New AZ-300 Exam absolutely Free as Examslearning is offering a wide range of AZ-300 Dumps to help you get that perfect score visit the website from the following web address to get the free AZ-300 Azure Training:
examslearning.com/az-300-question-answers

proeasyweb

Reaction score
I was suggested by one of my friends to use Microsoft AZ-300 Dumps PDF for preparation for Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies. I was not well prepared but I covered my full syllabus within no time after downloading exam stuff from www.realexamcollection.com. I was guaranteed to pass my exam with satisfying grades. I am happy for my result as it is beyond my expectation. The credit for my result goes to the experts who have designed such a valuable material for the students of IT certifications. I assure you for the fruitfulness of AZ-300 Dumps PDF. I will choose for all my further certifications the same dumps material.

annadeen

Reaction score
Ready to prepare AZ-300 dumps pdf, If you wish to become a certified professional, you need to know the best way to get certified. AZ-300 exam dumps and practice tests can be that best way because:

For More Details: https://www.realdumpspdf.com/exam/az-300-dumps-pdf/

1. These AZ-300 exam Questions have the latest and verified question answers.
  2. Microsoft AZ-300 pdf are in PDF file and Exam engine formats.
  3. Online Practice tests make you 100% prepared for the actual exam.
  4. All Exam Questions are available with 90 days free updates and 100% money back guarantee.