Microsoft 70-461 Dumps PDF

Discussion in '70-461' started by ammyjhon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. ammyjhon

ammyjhon Member

I just wanted to say thank you for the great 70-461 dumps pdf. Yesterday I passed with a 88%. I would be happy to serve as a reference on your behalf. I have found your 70-461 exam questions to be very comprehensive, so I gained a thorough understanding of the topics going into the exams.I was definitely more confident going into the exam after using this study guide.

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

2. tinamark

tinamark Member

I am very happy for my result in Microsoft 70-461 Written Exam All the thanks go to pass4surekey that have done such a great job by designing

. I went through all the questions and got clarity in all the concepts that may possibly be tested in the final exam. It would not have been as easy for me to pass this certification without the help of 70-461dumps. I will suggest to all of you to use 300-115 Dumps for preparation of this certification from this site

Questions that are very important and also include in every 70-461 exam…

QUESTION 1

You develop a Microsoft SQL Server database. You need to create a batch process that meets the following requirements: Returns a result set based on supplied parameters. Enables the returned result set to perform a join with a table. Which object should you use?

A. Inline user-defined function

B. Stored procedure

C. Table-valued user-defined function

D. Scalar user-defined function

Correct Answer: C

QUESTION 2

You develop a Microsoft SQL Server database that contains a heap named Orders Historical. You write the following Transact-SQL query: INSERT INTO Orders Historical SELECT * FROM Completed Orders You need to optimize transaction logging and locking for the statement. Which table hint should you use?

A. HOLDLOCK

B. ROWLOCK

C. XLOCK

D. UPDLOCK

E. TABLOCK

Correct Answer: E

QUESTION 3

You use Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database to develop a shopping cart application. You need to rotate the unique values of the Product Name field of a table-valued expression into multiple columns in the output. Which Transact-SQL operator should you use?

A. CROSS JOIN

B. CROSS APPLY

C. PIVOT D. UNPIVOT

Correct Answer: C

QUESTION 4

You are developing a database that will contain price information. You need to store the prices that include a fixed precision and a scale of six digits. Which data type should you use?

A. Float

B. Money

C. Small money

D. Numeric

Correct Answer: D