Latest CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Questions, V13.02 with 551 Q&As

Discussion in 'Security+' started by MiassAda, Sep 13, 2018.

1. MiassAda

MiassAda Member

Just updated SY0-501 questions on Sep 13. The current version is V13.02 with 551 questions and answers. With Killtest New SY0-501 exam questions, you can pass smoothly:

When trying to log onto a company's new ticketing system, some employees receive the following message: Access denied: too many concurrent sessions. The ticketing system was recently installed on a small VM with only the recommended hardware specifications.
    Which of the following is the MOST likely cause for this error message?
    A. Network resources have been exceeded.
    B. The software is out of licenses.
    C. The VM does not have enough processing power.
    D. The firewall is misconfigured.
    Answer: C

A network administrator at a small office wants to simplify the configuration of mobile clients connecting to an encrypted wireless network.
    Which of the following should be implemented if the administrator does not want to provide the wireless password or certificate to the employees?
    A. WPS
    B. 802.1x
    C. WPA2-PSK
    D. TKIP
    Answer: A

A company is developing a new secure technology and requires computers being used for development to be isolated.
    Which of the following should be implemented to provide the MOST secure environment?
    A. A perimeter firewall and IDS
    B. An air gapped compiler network
    C. A honeypot residing in a DMZ
    D. An ad hoc network with NAT
    E. A bastion host
    Answer: B

Which of the following explains why vendors publish MD5 values when they provide software patches for their customers to download over the Internet?
    A. The recipient can verify integrity of the software patch.
    B. The recipient can verify the authenticity of the site used to download the patch.
    C. The recipient can request future updates to the software using the published MD5 value.
    D. The recipient can successfully activate the new software patch.
    Answer: A

2. fertin

fertin Member

I had a great experience with Sy0-501 dumps pdf. I did not pass the Sy0-501 the first few times I took it and then was suggested to try Realdumpspdf. After using the useful study guide I was able to pass my test! I would recommend Sy0-501 due to my positive experience.

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

3. bairstrowjhon

bairstrowjhon Member

Finally I passed the CompTIA SY0-501 exam with 91% and I am satisfied with my result. I remember that I was so hopeful after giving the exam because all questions were in the exam are same as in Pass4surekey CompTIA SY0-501 Exam Dumps Pdf Questions Answers. I would like to recommend this to all and now Pass4surekey is like a guide for me I am really satisfied.

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.