HotCerts for 70-410?

wakbrdr4life

Reaction score
Hi all. Colleague of mine passed me credentials to his HotCerts account. Bank of a little over 400 questions in their's. He used them to pass the 410 test last time. Neat thing about them is that not only do they provide the PDF, but they provide the exam simulator as well, which resembles Pearson Vue's to a T.

I'm skeptical about hotcerts and actualtests, both of which I have access to an account for, but since there are no comments or approval thumbs up or anything, I can't feel certain it's up to date, or valid.

Does anyone have experience with either website and their ability produce valid content? HotCerts vs ActualTests? Actual tests for this particular exam has 1/4 the questions, so I immediately thought they can't be better, since these tests change so frequently and the banks Msft pulls from must be much larger than 100 questions.

I'd be happy to share the content from HotCerts, but I can't be sure that the executables or pdfs aren't somehow attached to his account. I'd hate for him to be banned from the site for me passing around the information. But the least I can do is report back here and let everyone know that if they're willing to pay for or access a friends HotCerts account, that it at least worked for me.

I'm testing next week. Hopefully someone chimes in before I sell my soul to HotCerts.

amsfib

Reaction score
Hi wakbrdr4life,
This site is also for "sharing and caring".:)
You can share the pdf dump so that others can also take benefit.
Unless one of the senior folks dont go through the dumps the dump validity cannot be verified.
You can share it via zippyshare or dropbox.
You can post the links in this forum and the link is visible to members only.
It should not harm your colleague since the providers(hotcert) would not know who posted it.

wakbrdr4life

Reaction score
Hi wakbrdr4life,
This site is also for "sharing and caring".:)
You can share the pdf dump so that others can also take benefit.
Unless one of the senior folks dont go through the dumps the dump validity cannot be verified.
You can share it via zippyshare or dropbox.
You can post the links in this forum and the link is visible to members only.
It should not harm your colleague since the providers(hotcert) would not know who posted it.

Here ya go! Zippyshare.com - 410.rar

wakbrdr4life

Reaction score
I can confirm the accuracy of this test. There were two questions that I was presented that were not on this dump. I passed with a 713, but that's probably because I only spent 1 day looking over the material. With 466 questions, you definitely need to be studying why the answer is what it is, and not just studying the answers. There are several questions in this dump which are very similar with minor differences which change the answer completely.

Last edited:

Quadri

Reaction score
hey man..Thanks for the feedback on the dumps, I am gonna write mine on the 21st of this month, could the dump still be valid??
Thanks

candusmisheel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thinking of best 700-410 Dumps for your 700-410 Exam??? Here it is at (Dumpspdf.com). We present outstanding 700-410 Exam dumps with 100% valid and verified 700-410 Questions Answers. All 700-410 Dumps are obtainable in both PDF file and Exam Engine formats. Free Demos are available to experience the interface and proficiency of our 700-410 Braindumps.