[H12-211 English version] HCNA H12-211-ENU dumps - 292q

victoriagoze

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are so many candidates preparing for HCNA H12-211 certification, we have many candidates who has passed HCNA H12-211 exam with high score verrifed Passcert dumps and go further on HCNP filed. If you want to latest HCNA dumps to study and pass in your first attempt, We highly recommended Passcert HCNA H12-211-ENU dumps.

1.An administrator wishes to manage the router in the remote branch office, which method can be used?
A. Telnet
B. FTP
C. Console Connection
D. DHCP
Answer: A

2.An authenticator router has been configured with two domains named "Areal" and "Area2", following which a user is created with the username "huawei" and the password "hello" for authentication.
Which domain does this user belongs to?
A. Areal domain
B. Area2 domain
C. default domain
D. default_admin domain.
Answer: C

3.Users in the network discovered that the efficiency of a file transfer is low. The administrator used wireshark to observe the network and discovered many duplicate frames.
Which statement correctly explains the reason for this?
A. The switch doesn't know the destination and has flooded frames
B. This network needs upgrading to use newer and more efficient switches.
C. The network has loops at the link layer
D. The network has not been segmented using VLANs.

4.On VRP platform, which of the following parameters can be used together with the "ping" command to specify the source address of an echo request message?
A. -a
B. -s
C. -d
D. -n
Answer: A

5.The network administrator creates VLAN 10 and assigns an IP address to VLANIF10.When using the command "display ip interface brief", the administrator finds that VLANIF10 is down.
What should be done to enable VLANIF10?
A. Use the command "undo shutdown" under the interface view for VLANIF10.
B. Assign a physical interface that has either an active of inactive physical state to VLAN 10.
C. Assign only a physical interface that has an active physical state to VLAN 10.
D. Add an interface that has an active physical state and a trunk port associated with VLAN 10.

6.Which of the following regarding Frame Relay DLCI are correct? (Multiple Choice)
A. DLCI is locally significant
B. DLCI is allocated by DTE.
C. The range of DLCI value that can be used is from 16-1007.
D. The same DLCI can be configured on different physical interfaces.
Answer: ACD

7.Refer to the command output.
ip route-static 10.0.12.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.1
Which statement is true regarding this command?
A. The configuration represents a static route to the 192.168.1.1 network.
B. The configuration represents a static route to the 10.0.12.0 network
C. The preference value of this configured route is 100.
D. If the router has learned the same destination network via a dynamic routing protocol, the static route will always take precedence.
Answer: B

8.Which of the following authentication methods are supported for Telnet users? (Multiple Choice)
A. Password authentication.
B. AAA local authentication.
C. MD5 authentication.
D. No authentication.
Answer: ABD

9.On an FR network, the DLCI identifies a virtual circuit on an interface. The DLCI must be unique during planning and deployment.
A. TRUE
B. FALSE
Answer: B

10.A company applies for a class C IP address for subnetting, it has eight branches. The largest branch has a subnet and should support at least 14 hosts.
What would be an appropriate subnet mask?
A. 255.255.255.0
B. 255.255.255.128
C. 255.255.255.192
D. 255.255.255.224
Answer: D

henry109

Reaction score
There are such huge numbers of applicants getting ready for HCNA H12-211 accreditation, we have numerous hopefuls who have passed HCNA H12-211 exam with high score checked real exam dumps and go further on HCNP recorded. On the off chance that you need to most recent HCNA dumps to study and go in your first endeavor. I highly recommend real exam dumps H12-211 exam dumps which is highly appreciated by highly top qualified IT experts and highly authenticated. I have also experienced through this exam study material and got A+ grades and besides passing this certification also get a deep understanding of Huawei Network Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD).

Last edited:

isabeldutch

Reaction score
The Certificate of Microsoft required all conceptual studies. When I decided to attempt Huawei Network Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD) Exam I went through the curriculum of exams and I needed knowledge of clouding, Core Azure services, security, privacy and compliance. I knew that I don’t have that hand-grip over that required knowledge. I needed consolidated study material. Friend of mine recommended me to RealExamDumps.com, I downloaded all the question given in demo and studied them. Success I achieve in that certification is just because I studied through H12-211 Dumps. Tool to practice my performance helped me a lot to maintain my preparation speed towards exam.

Cheneyinao

Reaction score
100% Success Opt Now: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Huawei/H12-211-pdf-exam-dumps If you want to prepare for H12-211 Huawei Network Technology and Device exam in shortest possible time, with minimum effort but for the most effective result, you can use TheExamCerts Huawei H12-211 exam dumps. TheExamCerts has a variety of H12-211 Huawei Certified Network Associate certification exam braindumps and other exam preparation material which gives you consolidation in the ways of your interest and ease. TheExamCerts delivers Huawei H12-211 exam dumps which give you detailed and logical coverage of Huawei H12-211 exam pattern syllabus and provide you with the real H12-211 exam environment as these products are built by IT examiners so you experience the real Huawei H12-211 exam features in our H12-211 exam products. Try free demo of Huawei H12-211 exam questions before buy actual dumps questions. Follow this link and get 20% discount offer [Limited Time]: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Huawei/H12-211-pdf-exam-dumps