Download Microsoft SQL Server Certification 70-761 Dumps PDF - Useful 70-761 Practice Questions

ZaraDivine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I passed Microsoft Querying Data with Transact-SQL exam in November 2018 with 897 points. It was just due to i practice all 70-761 real practice exam questions available in 70-761 dumps pdf. I will definitely recommend this 70-761 exam practice guide to all my colleagues and friends because honestly, I couldn't have done it without this real preparation material. Here I attach some questions from real SQL exam:

You need to create a database object that meets the following requirements:
accepts a product identifies as input
calculates the total quantity of a specific product, including quantity on hand and quantity on order
caches and reuses execution plan
returns a value
can be called from within a SELECT statement
can be used in a JOIN clause
What should you create?
A. a temporary table that has a columnstore index
B. a user-defined table-valued function
C. a memory-optimized table that has updated statistics
D. a natively-complied stored procedure that has an OUTPUT parameter
Correct Answer: B

You have a database that contains several connected tables. The tables contain sales data for customers in the United States only.
You need to create a query that generates sample data for a sales table in the database. The query must include every product in the inventory for each customer.
Which statement clause should you use?
A. GROUP BY
B. MERGE
C. GROUP BY ROLLUP
D. LEFT JOIN
E. GROUP BY CUBE
F. CROSS JOIN
G. PIVOT
H. UNPIVOT
Correct Answer: C

calculates the total quantity of a specific product, including quantity on hand and quantity on order
returns a value
What should you create?
A. an extended stored procedure
C. a user-defined stored procedure that has an OUTPUT parameter
D. a memory-optimized table that has updated statistics

lily herry

Reaction score
I passed Microsoft Querying Data with Transact-SQL exam in November 2018 with 897 points. It was just due to i practice all 70-761 real practice exam questions available in 70-761 dumps pdf. I will definitely recommend this 70-761 exam practice guide to all my colleagues and friends because honestly, I couldn't have done it without this real preparation material. Here I attach some questions from real SQL exam:

returns a value
What should you create?
A. a temporary table that has a columnstore index
C. a memory-optimized table that has updated statistics
D. a natively-complied stored procedure that has an OUTPUT parameter

You have a database that contains several connected tables. The tables contain sales data for customers in the United States only.
You need to create a query that generates sample data for a sales table in the database. The query must include every product in the inventory for each customer.
Which statement clause should you use?
A. GROUP BY
B. MERGE
C. GROUP BY ROLLUP
D. LEFT JOIN
E. GROUP BY CUBE
F. CROSS JOIN
G. PIVOT
H. UNPIVOT
Correct Answer: C

returns a value
What should you create?
A. an extended stored procedure
C. a user-defined stored procedure that has an OUTPUT parameter
D. a memory-optimized table that has updated statistics
Thanks.

Cassandra Hernandez

Reaction score
100% Success Opt Now: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/70-761-pdf-exam-dumps If you want to prepare for 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL exam in shortest possible time, with minimum effort but for the most effective result, you can use TheExamCerts Microsoft 70-761 exam dumps. TheExamCerts has a variety of 70-761 Microsoft Certified Professional, MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development, MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certification exam braindumps and other exam preparation material which gives you consolidation in the ways of your interest and ease. TheExamCerts delivers Microsoft 70-761 exam dumps which give you detailed and logical coverage of Microsoft 70-761 exam pattern syllabus and provide you with the real 70-761 exam environment as these products are built by IT examiners so you experience the real Microsoft 70-761 exam features in our 70-761 exam products. Try free demo of Microsoft 70-761 exam questions before buy actual dumps questions. Follow this link and get 20% discount offer [Limited Time]:

James Hilton

Reaction score
Updated 70-761 Dumps - Pass Microsoft 70-761 Exam with Cheat Sheet Questions
For More Details Microsoft 70-761 Exam Questions Visit Here:

certs4sale is Offering you an easiest and best way to pass Microsoft 70-761 exam. Now you don't have any need to waste a lot of money for the preparation of 70-761 exam. For the better facilitation of candidates , certs4sale provides Microsoft 70-761 exam Dumps in PDF Format. You can easily access to the Microsoft 70-761 exam dumps at anytime and any place through your mobile phones and tab. The most advanced tool offered by certs4sale is Practise Exam Software . Through this software you can fully prepared yourself for the Microsoft 70-761 exam. Try free demo of Microsoft 70-761 exam by Certs4Sale to check out the quality of product. Get the benefit of 20% discount using coupon code [New20]. So do not waste anymore second and click the link below to get more about 70-761 exam.

Tags: 70-761 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 70-761 Exam Dumps, Microsoft BrainDumps, 70-761 BrainDumps, Microsoft 70-761 BrainDumps, Microsoft Exam Dumps, Updated 70-761 Exam Dumps, 70-761 Exam Questions, 70-761 Exam, 70-761 Exam PDF, Microsoft 70-761 Exam Questions, Microsoft 70-761 Practice Test, Microsoft 70-761 Exam Coupons, Microsoft 70-761 Questions PDF, Free Microsoft 70-761 Certification Exam Questions, Microsoft 70-761 Exam Questions Answers