CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Dumps Valid Sy0-501 Question Answers PDF

Discussion in 'Security+' started by fertin, Sep 11, 2018.

1. fertin

fertin Member

It was such a wonderful resource to help me prepare for my CompTIA SY0-501 certification exam.The study SY0-501 dumps pdf were very helpful and informative. I passed the exam on my first try!

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

2. bairstrowjhon

bairstrowjhon Member

Finally I passed the CompTIA SY0-501 exam with 91% and I am satisfied with my result. I remember that I was so hopeful after giving the exam because all questions were in the exam are same as in Pass4surekey CompTIA SY0-501 Exam Dumps Pdf Questions Answers. I would like to recommend this to all and now Pass4surekey is like a guide for me I am really satisfied.

taragill likes this.
  3. taragill

taragill Member

Finally I passed the CompTIA SY0-501 exam with 91% and I am satisfied with my result. I remember that I was so hopeful after giving the exam because all questions were in the exam are same as in Pass4surekey CompTIA SY0-501 Exam Dumps Pdf Questions Answers. I would like to recommend this to all and now Pass4surekey is like a guide for me I am really satisfied.

Thanks "bairstrowjhon", for sharing this excellent study source.I pass my CompTIA SY0-501 certifications just because of your provided study source
    Here I am sharing some questions which are same in SY0-501 study material as well as real SY0-501 exam.

Which of the following BEST describes the attack vector used to infect the devices?
    A. Cross-site scripting
    B. DNS poisoning
    C. Typo squatting
    D. URL hijacking
    Correct Answer: C

Which of the following AES modes of operation provide authentication? (Select two.)
    A. CCM
    B. CBC
    C. GCM
    D. DSA
    E. CFB
    Correct Answer: AC

Which of the following cryptographic algorithms is irreversible?
    A. RC4
    B. SHA-256
    C. DES
    D. AES
    Correct Answer: B

Which of the following controls should the auditor recommend to enforce the AUP?
    A. Account lockout thresholds
    B. Account recovery
    C. Password expiration
    D. Prohibit password reuse
    Correct Answer: C