CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Exam CAS-003 Dumps PDF - Sample Questions Attached

Discussion in 'Security+' started by StevenKheel, Nov 27, 2018.

1. StevenKheel

StevenKheel Member

I took my exam in October 2018 for the first time and I pass this CompTIA advance security exam with 853 marks. I would highly recommend CAS-003 dumps pdf because its contain 100% real CAS-003 exam practice questions in it, following are some questions from

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

:

Which of the following would BEST prevent the problem from reoccurring in the future? (Choose two.)
    A. Install HIPS
    B. Enable DLP
    C. Install EDR
    D. Install HIDS
    E. Enable application blacklisting
    F. Improve patch management processes
    Correct Answer: BE

A penetration tester has been contracted to conduct a physical assessment of a site. Which of the following is the MOST plausible method of social engineering to
    be conducted during this engagement?
    A. Randomly calling customer employees and posing as a help desk technician requiring user password to resolve issues
    B. Posing as a copier service technician and indicating the equipment had “phoned home” to alert the technician for a service call
    C. Simulating an illness while at a client location for a sales call and then recovering once listening devices are installed
    D. Obtaining fake government credentials and impersonating law enforcement to gain access to a company facility
    Correct Answer: A

An SQL database is no longer accessible online due to a recent security breach. An investigation reveals that unauthorized access to the database was possible
    due to an SQL injection vulnerability. To prevent this type of breach in the future, which of the following security controls should be put in place before bringing the
    database back online? (Choose two.)
    A. Secure storage policies
    B. Browser security updates
    C. Input validation
    D. Web application firewall
    E. Secure coding standards
    F. Database activity monitoring
    Correct Answer: CF

A company has entered into a business agreement with a business partner for managed human resources services. The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
    has been asked to provide documentation that is required to set up a business-to-business VPN between the two organizations. Which of the following is required in
    this scenario?
    A. ISA
    B. BIA
    C. SLA
    D. RA
    Correct Answer: C