StevenKheel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I took my exam in October 2018 for the first time and I pass this CompTIA advance security exam with 853 marks. I would highly recommend CAS-003 dumps pdf because its contain 100% real CAS-003 exam practice questions in it, following are some questions from CAS-003 braindumps pdf:

Which of the following would BEST prevent the problem from reoccurring in the future? (Choose two.)
A. Install HIPS
B. Enable DLP
C. Install EDR
D. Install HIDS
E. Enable application blacklisting
F. Improve patch management processes
Correct Answer: BE

A penetration tester has been contracted to conduct a physical assessment of a site. Which of the following is the MOST plausible method of social engineering to
be conducted during this engagement?
A. Randomly calling customer employees and posing as a help desk technician requiring user password to resolve issues
B. Posing as a copier service technician and indicating the equipment had “phoned home” to alert the technician for a service call
C. Simulating an illness while at a client location for a sales call and then recovering once listening devices are installed
D. Obtaining fake government credentials and impersonating law enforcement to gain access to a company facility
Correct Answer: A

An SQL database is no longer accessible online due to a recent security breach. An investigation reveals that unauthorized access to the database was possible
due to an SQL injection vulnerability. To prevent this type of breach in the future, which of the following security controls should be put in place before bringing the
database back online? (Choose two.)
A. Secure storage policies
B. Browser security updates
C. Input validation
D. Web application firewall
E. Secure coding standards
F. Database activity monitoring
Correct Answer: CF

A company has entered into a business agreement with a business partner for managed human resources services. The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
has been asked to provide documentation that is required to set up a business-to-business VPN between the two organizations. Which of the following is required in
this scenario?
A. ISA
B. BIA
C. SLA
D. RA
Correct Answer: C

EllaLucy

Reaction score
I am filled with joy at my success in my IT exam with the help of CAS-003 Practice Test. There is no better option than this study guide for preparation. I am very satisfied with my result and I lean a lot from this handy study stuff. I am thankful to RealExamDumps.com for making such an effort for IT candidates and producing CompTIA CAS-003 Practice Test Dumps.

MichaelHarris

Reaction score
TheExamCerts is the best site which provides you with the necessary CompTIA CAS-003 questions that will help you to get the CAS-003 CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner exam on the first attempt. The latest questions can be found here and that is the reason why this is the one that you need to use and I can tell you that there is no reason for you to fail when you will have valid CompTIA CAS-003 braindumps from TheExamCerts. They have the guarantee that the CompTIA CAS-003 questions that they have will be the ones that will make you pass your CAS-003 exam in the very first go. You must try our CompTIA CAS-003 free demo befor your successive purchase. Follow this link and get 20% discount offer [Limited Time]: