CompTIA A+ Certification Exam 220-902 Dumps | 100% Passing Guarantee

Discussion in 'A+' started by StevenKheel, Nov 23, 2018.

1. StevenKheel

StevenKheel Member

I passed CompTIA A+ Certification 220-902 exam with 892 marks, and in just over half of the allowed exam time (1 hour rather than the full 2 hours) because my practice was very good just because a practice all real 220-902 exam questions available in 220-902 dumps pdf. I felt really prepared when I walked into my exam, I knew exactly what to expect from the actual test.
    Here I share some real exam questions which are also I already practice from

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

:

A computer on a Windows domain has been identified as not having the most current policy. Which of the following tools would a technician run on the local machine to rectify this?
    A. gpresult
    B. msconfig
    C. ipconfig
    D. gpupdate
    Correct Answer: DA

Technician is installing Bluetooth speakers in a conference room. Which of the following will be the average operating range of the speakers?
    A. 10 feet (3 meters)
    B. 15 feet (5 meters)
    C. 30 feet (9 meters)
    D. 45 feet (14 meters)
    Correct Answer: C

How would a technician install Windows OS on a MAC OS computer without using third-party software?
    A. Terminal
    B. Boot Disk
    C. Disk Utility
    D. Boot Camp
    Correct Answer: D

The type of security threat that uses computers or other networks to accept and pass on viruses is called:
    A. phishing.
    B. botnets.
    C. logic bomb.
    D. man-in-the-middle.
    Correct Answer: B

Which of the following is the BEST option to prevent data breaches on lost mobile devices?
    A. Install a locator application on the mobile device so that it can be traced.
    B. Apply a restriction to lock the device after a certain number of failed login attempts.
    C. Configure the device to remote wipe as soon as it is reported lost.
    D. Utilize the fingerprint scanner and passcode for multifactor authentication.
    Correct Answer: C