CompTIA A+ 220-902 Dumps PDF Oct Updated

Discussion in 'A+' started by ammyjhon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. ammyjhon

ammyjhon Member

I just wanted to say thank you for the great 220-902 dumps pdf. Yesterday I passed with a 88%. I would be happy to serve as a reference on your behalf. I have found your 220-902 exam questions to be very comprehensive, so I gained a thorough understanding of the topics going into the exams.I was definitely more confident going into the exam after using this study guide.

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

2. Alexandrajhon

Alexandrajhon Member

Hello Guys, last year I took the exam of CompTIA A+ Certification Exam two times but I failed. THIS Year I found new solution of this problem that is just one and only

. And now today I am very happy because I passed it and avail good opportunity of further exams. It’s all because of dumps4certs study guide. It is the way to find your progressive future. I prepare from 220-902exam study guide. You can find whole data in this link

Some important questions are in following.

Question# 1

An administrator is in a Remote Assistance session, sharing a user’s desktop. While trying to map a shared network drive for the user, an “access denied” error is encountered while using the user’s credentials. Which of the following should be the administrator’s NEXT step?

A. Ensure the user’s account is not locked out

B. Use the fully qualified domain name of the share

C. Open the location with administrator privileges

D. Try mapping with a different drive letter

Correct Answer: C

Question# 2

Que A technician is tasked with enabling TLS version 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 on a client Internet Explorer browser. Which of the following Internet Options Tabs should the technician look to enable the aforementioned TLS settings?

A. Advanced

B. Security

C. Privacy

D. Connections

Correct Answer: A

Question# 3

Which of the following network hosts would MOST likely provide the services needed to allow client access to Internet web pages?

A. File server

B. Web server

C. WINS server

D. Proxy server

Correct Answer: D

Question# 4

Which of the following tools is used to type or paste recovery commands directly into a Linux box?

A. Shell/terminal

B. Backup/time machine

C. Command/cmd

D. Restore/snapshot

Correct Answer: A

Question# 5

A technician is installing Bluetooth speakers in a conference room. Which of the following will be the average operating range of the speakers?

A. 10 feet (3 meters)

B. 15 feet (5 meters)

C. 30 feet (9 meters)

D. 45 feet (14 meters)

Correct Answer: C