CASP New Questions. Please help! Need dumps

Discussion in 'Security+' started by jonathapercu, Jul 5, 2016.

1. jonathapercu

jonathapercu Member

Hi,

I sat for CAS-002 yesterday and flunked big time. None of the dumps available are valid. I remember a few questions and I am desperately looking for valid dumps.

Anyone took it recently?

1. A senior network security engineer has been tasked to decrease the attack surface of the corporate network. Which of the following actions would protect the external network interfaces from external attackers performing network scanning?

A. Remove contact details from the domain name registrar to prevent social engineering attacks.
    B. Test external interfaces to see how they function when they process fragmented ip packets.
    C. Enable a honeynet to capture and facilitate future analysis of malicious attack vectors.
    D. Filter all internal message traffic, forcing attackers to use full-blown TCP part scans against external network interfaces.

2. A large telecommunications service provider has decided to allow employees to use personally owned devices for company business. Which of the following security concerns is significantly increased as a result of this decision?

A. Introduction of malware bypassing perimeter defenses.
    B. Multi-tenancy threats introduced by cloud providers.
    C. Disclosure of proprietary data through teleconferences.
    D. Increased risk of viruses originating on corporate assets.

3. Ann needs to determine the impact of the vulnerability so that a decision can be made on whether the application servers should be brought down for emergency patching. Which of the following vulnerabilities does she need to identify?

A. resource exhaustion
    B. Buffer overflow
    C. Fault injection
    D. JSON parser application DoS

4. An IT manager is concerned about the cost of implementing a web filtering solution in an effort to mitigate the risks associated with malware and resulting data leakage. Given that the ARO is twice a year, the ALE resulting from a data leak is $25,000 and the ALE after implementing the web filter is $15,000. The web filtering solution will cost the organization $10,000 per year. Which of the following is the total value of the control?

A. $0
    B. $7,500
    C. $10,000
    D. $12,000
    E. $15,000

5. A vulnerability scanner report shows that a client-server host monitoring solution operating in the credit card corporate environment is managing SSL sessions with a weak algorithm which does not meet corporate policy. Which of the following are true statements?

A. The X509 V3 Certificate was issued by a non-trusted public CA.
    B. The client-server handshake could not negotiate strong ciphers.
    C. The client-server handshake is configured with a wrong priority.
    D. The client-server handshake is based on TLS authentication.
    E. The X509 V3 certificate is expired.
    F. The client-server implements client-server mutual authentication with different certificates.

Please answer these. I am looking for valid current dumps. But, I don't see any on the net. Not even, Passleader.

2. thedude2016

thedude2016 Member

2nded, need a CASP CAS-002 dump as well.

OP: Have you tried lead2pass yet? I was thinking of getting their premium dump and its 900q I believe, however it is $99 USD as well but if its accurate its worth the money.

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

3. jonathapercu

jonathapercu Member

2nded, need a CASP CAS-002 dump as well.

OP: Have you tried lead2pass yet? I was thinking of getting their premium dump and its 900q I believe, however it is $99 USD as well but if its accurate its worth the money.

The L2P file is not valid. None of these questions are covered in the exam. We need a new dump!

thedude2016 likes this.
  • stickerbush1970

I have a account on examkingdom, I will download dump and share it out here. I DO NOT KNOW the validity of the dump, so you guys can be the

. I will try to upload by this week end, please let us know if these are the same question that you seem on your other dump.

Daboola likes this.
  • Daboola

Daboola Member

Thank you we are all standing by.

• stickerbush1970

Here is an xps version of CASP 002, I can not speak to the validity of this file. I do not have the pdf version or vce.

• stickerbush1970

Has anyone taken this recently?

• momo

momo Member

Hello, Never see the date on the lead2pass is a fake. they didn't have the real version. The date change when you see their site web..

• stickerbush1970

I sat for the exam on Saturday morning, 7/22/17, I used pass4sure 340 questions, the 240 question from the forum here and 532 questions from examkindom and only about 5 question on the were from the above mentioned.

• ciscozel

ciscozel Supplier
    Supplier Member

i have passed this exam

• stickerbush1970

What did you use to study, when did you pass?

• thedude2016

thedude2016 Member

I want to take this exam as well. Need a valid dump.

• ciscozel

ciscozel Supplier
    Supplier Member

hi this questions are not new maybe u reading an old dump

• finbalor

finbalor Member

Hi,
    Dumps4download is the best site for preparation your needed exam. Our real collection of actual test CAS-002 Q&A helps you to prepare and pass the exam in first attempt. In this practice

we have covered all topics and all sections. You must need to take this exam before going for real exam. If you don't pass, GET YOUR MONEY BACK. That much confident we are.