A+ VCE Windows Version!!

Discussion in 'Tutorials | How To' started by metro, Sep 24, 2016.

1. metro

metro Well-Known Member
    Supplier Contributor Member

Hello Guys,

You can now download A+VCE for windows and avoid the Android Version which requires Bluestacks.

Description
    Plays all VCE question types, Standard and Case Study Based exam file types - Retake and Continue exams. - Review marked and incomplete questions. - Open VCE files directly from the Internet. - Editable favorite remote places. - Take a range of questions - Take a random subset of all questions - Take questions answered wrong a number of times - Share exam scores A+ VCE Player installs itself initially as a Demo version, but you may later unlock it to be fully functional by purchasing a one time in-app Upgrade or a 1, 2 or 3 Months subscription. This will keep your files, settings and records untouched.

The only con i found about this is the price.

39.69 for lifetime access now on discount.
    On Android and ios the price is 20 Euro.

Download (if you are using Windows 8-10)

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

What are your comments on that?

mikar and trouble4k like this.
  2. mi

mikar Member

Price is good for me. And finnaly i do not need any third party apps like bluestacks.

3. bl

blacksunshine Member

bluestacks is fine for the free cost...lol...just let it add the extra crap and then remove it...or put it in a vm and just restore...

I need the avanset 2.3 magic...who has that?

4. Ma

Matt7301 Member

A+ VCE for Windows seems a free app, what is not for free are the vce files... By now I'm using it for free... :D let's see if in some days it becomes a payable app... :(

5. trouble4k

trouble4k Administrator
    Staff Member

Its not free!!! Just the 10 first questions work! You need the full version to play more than 10 questions!