StevenKheel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I passed the Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services Exam with good grades at my first attempt. Thank you so much all of you for tips and help especially of my best friend of mine which recommended me 70-412 exam practice questions pdf for preparation. Most of questions in real 70-412 exam are as same as in 70-412 braindumps pdf.
Here I attach some real 70-412 exam questions for you:

You log on to DC1 by using a user account that is a member of the Domain Admins group, and then you create a new user account named User1.
You need to prepopulate the password for User1 on DC2.
What should you do first?
What should you do first?
A. Connect to DC2 from Active Directory Users and Computers.
B. Add DC2 to the Allowed RODC Password Replication Policy group.
C. Add the User1 account to the Allowed RODC Password Replication Policy group.
D. Run Active Directory Users and Computers as a member of the Enterprise Admins group.
Correct Answer: C

Your network contains a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2012. Server1 has the Hyper-V server role installed. Server1 hosts 10 virtual machines
that run Windows Server 2012.
You add a new server named Server2. Server2 has faster hard disk drives, more RAM, and a different processor manufacturer than Server1.
You need to move all of the virtual machines from Server1 to Server2. The solution must minimize downtime.
What should you do for each virtual machine?
A. Perform a quick migration.
B. Perform a storage migration.
C. Export the virtual machines from Server1 and import the virtual machines to Server2.
D. Perform a live migration.

You have a file server named Server1 that runs a Server Core Installation of Windows Server 2012.
You need to ensure that users can access previous versions of files that are shared on Server1 by using the Previous Versions tab.
Which tool should you use?
A. Diskpart
B. Wbadmin
C. Vssadmin
D. Storrept

You have a file server named FS1 that runs Windows Server 8.
Data Deduplication is enabled on FS1.
You need to configure Data Deduplication to run at a normal priority from 20:00 to 06:00 daily.
What should you configure?
A. File and Storage Services in Server Manager
B. The Data Deduplication process in Task Manager
C. Disk Management in Computer Management
D. The properties of drive C
Correct Answer: A

Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com. The domain contains a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2012 and has the
DHCP Server server role installed.
You need to create an IPv6 scope on Server1. The scope must use an address space that is reserved for private networks. The addresses must be routable.
Which IPV6 scope prefix should you use?
A. FF00::
B. 2001::
C. FD00:123:4567::
D. FE80::

EllaLucy

Reaction score
If you are going to appear in Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services Exam then you must take 70-412 Exam Dumps for your preparation. Because it has helped me a lot in my exam and I think it is the most authentic material. It covered all the topics in a very concise form so I memorized within a very short time. The 70-412 Exam Questions and Answers are very useful that have been designed by the qualified experts.