534 last vce

Discussion in '70-534' started by rrwebs, Dec 1, 2017.

1. rrwebs

rrwebs Member

So the passleader site says "230 Q&As" which means the vce that dany92 posted is the newest.
    The thing is that those vces are locked and cannot be edited for wrong answers.

Ptgrupos uploaded a vce

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

but some questions were missing.
    Since that was unlocked i decided to edit it. So i went over the dany92 passleader vce and found any question that was missing and made my own new vce from those 2.

Its not like my new vce has many new questions but it has everything one could find on the internet.Also I double checked all answers with aiotestking/briefmenow comments so now they are somewhat more accurate.
    (q80 asks requirements for ad sync with same password. vce has dirsync+adfs but adfs is optional. correct answer should be dirsync+passwordsync but i never got around to fix it)

I passed two weeks ago and i didnt think to share since the exam is retired. But since some people here will be taking it in december i guess this could help

#1 rrwebs, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. Demi

Demi Member

Thank you man!! I am using linux academy and a udemy course but having as many of the questions as possible helps tremendously. Thank you for your hard work and for being so kind and sharing it. I will certainly pay it forward, if you ever need something don't hesitate to ask me.

rrwebs likes this.
  3. Demi

Demi Member

Hmm looks like my A+ VCE cannot open the file. No worries I can just use the PDF. Thanks again.

4. rrwebs

rrwebs Member

Hmm looks like my A+ VCE cannot open the file. No worries I can just use the PDF. Thanks again.
    its a complicated issue with vce players. people had the same issue with my 412 vce. check

long story short is A+ vce is just copying avanset. everytime a new vce comes a+ needs new update. my vce is made recently so...

• Christian

Christian Member

its a complicated issue with vce players. people had the same issue with my 412 vce. check

long story short is A+ vce is just copying avanset. everytime a new vce comes a+ needs new update. my vce is made recently so...
    Do you think you could recreate the exam in an older version? I could of course make use of the PDF and copy paste my self, but it would probably go faster for you.

Regards.

• rrwebs

rrwebs Member

Do you think you could recreate the exam in an older version? I could of course make use of the PDF and copy paste my self, but it would probably go faster for you.

Regards.
    unfortunately the vce version depends on the version of the program that was used to make it. its not an option like export option. and i only have this one program (vce designer by avanset)

Demi likes this.
  • Demi

Demi Member

unfortunately the vce version depends on the version of the program that was used to make it. its not an option like export option. and i only have this one program (vce designer by avanset)
    Hey rrwebs, I was going thru the PDF document and noticed it stopped at Question 159, was there supposed to be 235q or is that for only the VCE file?

• Christian

Christian Member

I can upload an older version of the VCE Designer if you feel your'e up to it. :)

• rrwebs

rrwebs Member

Hey rrwebs, I was going thru the PDF document and noticed it stopped at Question 159, was there supposed to be 235q or is that for only the VCE file?
    the vce is comprised of 8 or 9 case studies and 3 question sets. every time you change section the numbering of the questions gets reset.

Demi likes this.
  • rrwebs

rrwebs Member

I can upload an older version of the VCE Designer if you feel your'e up to it. :)
    i have the cracked version from piratebay but i had to go buy the real one because new vces cant be opened by old designer

• rrwebs

rrwebs Member

also another thing you should know is that when i took the exam it had around 60 questions. 5 case studies (4 from this vce). 6-7 yes-no new questions that were really tricky, and another 20 or so questions (18 of which is in vce). all in all i would say around 80% valid. if you know the basics its easy pass

Demi likes this.
  • Christian

Christian Member

also another thing you should know is that when i took the exam it had around 60 questions. 5 case studies (4 from this vce). 6-7 yes-no new questions that were really tricky, and another 20 or so questions (18 of which is in vce). all in all i would say around 80% valid. if you know the basics its easy pass
    I passed today, with the score 825. :)

Demi likes this.
  • Demi

Demi Member

the vce is comprised of 8 or 9 case studies and 3 question sets. every time you change section the numbering of the questions gets reset.
    Got it thank you, appreciate you sharing what you have and for providing insights into the test.

• Demi

Demi Member

I passed today, with the score 825. :)
    Congrats, did you see a lot of the same questions as this dump? That is great man!!! I take the test later this month.

• mrchivas

mrchivas Member

Hi rrwebs, why are there sometimes two answers with the prefix v13.01? Thanks in advanced.

• rrwebs

rrwebs Member

in the original vce from passleader, for some questions they write two answers in the explanation. one old and the new one. i dont know why they kept the old one but i didnt want to waste time deleting them. if explanation is confusing just ignore it. i only made sure the actual answers to be correct imo

Demi likes this.
  • Demi

Demi Member

in the original vce from passleader, for some questions they write two answers in the explanation. one old and the new one. i dont know why they kept the old one but i didnt want to waste time deleting them. if explanation is confusing just ignore it. i only made sure the actual answers to be correct imo
    Thanks for all your help and hard work, really appreciate providing the dumps. Most people are just trying to solicit money.. I hope to return the favor sometime soon.

• Demi

Demi Member

I passed with a 886 today. I had 4 test cases from here and a new one. Then 31 questions, I would say about 2/3 are on the dump.

• mrchivas

mrchivas Member

I passed also but there where a lot of new questions for me. My exam had about 50% from this dump. A lot of questions about scripting in .NET en storage. 6 new yes or now questions. One new case (I had 4 cases) an 31 questions - the half of the 31 questions were new for me. For the exam-takers who wil take this exam in the next three days (after the three days the exam will be retired and replaced by 70-535) success.

• rrwebs

rrwebs Member

glad i could help. congratulations everyone :)

Demi likes this.