2019 New Pass Leader 1Y0-203 Dumps in VCE and PDF

Malone

Reaction score
ATTENTION PLEASE!!! THE 1Y0-203 EXAM UPDATED RECENTLY (Aug/2018) WITH MANY NEW QUESTIONS!!!

And, Pass Leader has updated its 1Y0-203 dumps recently, all new questions available now!!!

You can get the newest Pass Leader 1Y0-203 exam questions in the
#417 of this topic!!!

--> #417 of this topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION PLEASE!!! THE 1Y0-203 EXAM UPDATED RECENTLY (Apr/2018) WITH MANY NEW QUESTIONS!!!

You can get the newest 1Y0-203 questions in the
#225 of this topic!!!

--> #225 of this topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you all know that the English version of the 1Y0-202 exam will be discontinuing on Febrauary 16, 2018, and the new test is 1Y0-203.

And, I just found that Pass Leader published the latest 1Y0-203 dumps in VCE and PDF here:

(updated on 7/Feb/2018)

Any comments???

(p.s. Copy the upper red short link and open it in your browser.)

Last edited:

SilviaGoenner

Reaction score
The new 1Y0-203 dumps (Feb/2018 Updated) now are available, here are part of 1Y0-203 exam questions (FYI):

[Get the download link at the end of this post]

NEW QUESTION 1
Users are reporting that they are NOT able to print both sides of a page in a session with a printer capable of double-side printing. How can a Citrix Administrator resolve this issue?

A. Change the "printer properties retention" policy to save changes to the user profile.
B. Restart the Print Spooler service on all XenApp servers.
C. Install the native drivers of the printer on all XenApp servers.
D. Enable routing of print jobs to the printer.

Answer: A

NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario:
A Citrix Administrator is working on a published application. The network connection remains for 100 seconds but is interrupted, and applications become unusable. The session then automatically resumes, and the administrator is able to continue working on the application at the same progress point as before the interruption. Which policy must have been enabled?

A. Load Management
B. ICA Keep Alive
C. Auto Client Reconnect
D. Session Reliability

Answer: D

NEW QUESTION 3
A Citrix Administrator needs to add a VMware ESXi host as a hosting unit in the XenDesktop. Which three permissions are required by User account to add the VMware ESXi host? (Choose three.)

A. System.Read
B. DataStore.AllocateSpace
C. DataStore.FileManagement
D. System.View
E. System.Anonymous
F. DataStore.Browse

Answer: ABE

NEW QUESTION 4
A Citrix Administrator has created a new Delivery Controller and needs to join it to an existing Site to increase site redundancy. Which database permissions will the administrator need?

A. db_securityadmin and dbm_monitor permissions
B. db_owner and db_datawriter permissions
C. db_accessadmin and dbcreator permissions
D. db_securityadmin and db_owner

Answer: C

NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario:
A Citrix Administrator maintains a XenDesktop infrastructure with both internal and external users. The external users access the XenDesktop environment via NetScaler Gateway, which is configured to control access to published applications and desktops using NetScaler Gateway session policies. What additional step does the administrator need to perform on the XenDesktop environment to allow access for the remote users?

A. Enable External beacons on the NetScaler Gateway device.
B. Enable trusts sent to XML Service via PowerShell on the Controllers.
C. Enable trusts sent to XML Service via PowerShell on the VDA.
D. Enable trusts sent to XML Service via HDX policies in Studio.

NEW QUESTION 6
Configuration Logging tracks changes to XenDesktop from ____ and ____. (Choose the two correct options to complete the sentence.)

A. Citrix Studio
B. Group Policy Management console
C. Citrix License Administration console
D. PowerShell cmdlets

Answer: AD

NEW QUESTION 7
Which feature keeps sessions active on the user's screen, when network connectivity is interrupted?

A. Session Reliability
B. Automatic Client Reconnect
C. ICA Keep-Alive
D. Session Linger

NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario:
A Citrix Administrator is in the process of creating a new Machine Catalog. The administrator discovers that the option to power-manage the catalog is NOT available. What is causing this issue?

A. The master image does NOT have the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) installed.
B. The master image has an older Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) version than 7.6.
C. The Site database is offline.
D. No resource connection is defined in Citrix Studio.

NEW QUESTION 9

Get the newest forbiden 1Y0-203 VCE dumps here: https://www.forbiden.com/1y0-203.html

OR

Download more NEW forbiden 1Y0-203 PDF dumps from Google Drive here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hvdTyox1TFei-n2fZKvHpNW1ies5hjbR

OR

Read the newest forbiden 1Y0-203 exam questions from this Blog:

http://www.citrixbraindump.com/?s=1Y0-203

Good Luck!!!

DavidSere

Reaction score
The new 1Y0-203 dumps (Feb/2018 Updated) now are available, here are part of 1Y0-203 exam questions (FYI):

NEW QUESTION 1
Users are reporting that they are NOT able to print both sides of a page in a session with a printer capable of double-side printing. How can a Citrix Administrator resolve this issue?

A. Change the "printer properties retention" policy to save changes to the user profile.

NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario:
A Citrix Administrator is working on a published application. The network connection remains for 100 seconds but is interrupted, and applications become unusable. The session then automatically resumes, and the administrator is able to continue working on the application at the same progress point as before the interruption. Which policy must have been enabled?

A. Load Management
B. ICA Keep Alive
C. Auto Client Reconnect
D. Session Reliability

NEW QUESTION 3
A Citrix Administrator needs to add a VMware ESXi host as a hosting unit in the XenDesktop. Which three permissions are required by User account to add the VMware ESXi host? (Choose three.)

A. System.Read
D. System.View
E. System.Anonymous
F. DataStore.Browse

NEW QUESTION 4
A Citrix Administrator has created a new Delivery Controller and needs to join it to an existing Site to increase site redundancy. Which database permissions will the administrator need?

NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario:
A Citrix Administrator maintains a XenDesktop infrastructure with both internal and external users. The external users access the XenDesktop environment via NetScaler Gateway, which is configured to control access to published applications and desktops using NetScaler Gateway session policies. What additional step does the administrator need to perform on the XenDesktop environment to allow access for the remote users?

NEW QUESTION 6
Configuration Logging tracks changes to XenDesktop from ____ and ____. (Choose the two correct options to complete the sentence.)

A. Citrix Studio
D. PowerShell cmdlets

NEW QUESTION 7
Which feature keeps sessions active on the user's screen, when network connectivity is interrupted?

A. Session Reliability
C. ICA Keep-Alive
D. Session Linger

NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario:
A Citrix Administrator is in the process of creating a new Machine Catalog. The administrator discovers that the option to power-manage the catalog is NOT available. What is causing this issue?

NEW QUESTION 9
GREAT!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING the latest forbiden 1Y0-203 dumps!!!

AmadouCise

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing new forbiden 1Y0-203 exam questions!!!

Anyone who can kindly upload that PL 1y0-203 VCE dumps??

I need it for my 1y0-203 exam next month. Thanks in advance!!!

Bobo

Reaction score
85% of the answers is incorrect. So study and use them but take them fro granted, you will fail if you do. I will post the correct answers, according to me, later.

MATTEO DI POMPONIO

Reaction score
85% of the answers is incorrect. So study and use them but take them fro granted, you will fail if you do. I will post the correct answers, according to me, later.
Bobo, can you help me? i must pass the exam next month...
the question are valid but the answer are wrong? correct?

Thanks a lot

kermitthefrog

Reaction score
I tried to use them and failed. They asked some SQL query questions which was a big trip up. There also was quiet a few powershell ones too

MATTEO DI POMPONIO

Reaction score
bad news... i try to do the exam on 17th march ...but I will probably be rejected

Can you share other experice about this exam?

MATTEO DI POMPONIO

Reaction score
I tried to use them and failed. They asked some SQL query questions which was a big trip up. There also was quiet a few powershell ones too
the answer of the dump are wrong. but the questions are correct? the questions of the exam is the same of the dump?

kermitthefrog

Reaction score
bad news... i try to do the exam on 17th march ...but I will probably be rejected

Can you share other experice about this exam?
Try to get a lab. if possible. quiet a few netscaler questions and storefront ones too. I starts getting harder when you start winning.
I am waiting for another dump. Some of the stuff I know but some stuff didn't make sense. I also recommend using citrixexperience.com They should have a new practice test in a month or so. I feel kind of stuck.

SashaFeld

Reaction score

NEW QUESTION 1

NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario:

A. Load Management
B. ICA Keep Alive
C. Auto Client Reconnect
D. Session Reliability

NEW QUESTION 3

A. System.Read
D. System.View
E. System.Anonymous
F. DataStore.Browse

NEW QUESTION 4

NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario:

NEW QUESTION 6

A. Citrix Studio
D. PowerShell cmdlets

NEW QUESTION 7

A. Session Reliability
C. ICA Keep-Alive
D. Session Linger

NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario:

NEW QUESTION 9

Good Luck!!!
Passed 1Y0-203 exam with 85%~~~LOL~~~

64 questions in total, a lot of Scenario questions, also some "complete the sentence" questions.

Pay attention to the questions on PowerShell command.

I mainly learned the forbiden 1Y0-203 dumps, all questions are from PL, which are the most valid 1Y0-203 dumps now, highly recommend!

Good luck!!!

kermitthefrog

Reaction score
Ok thank you Sasha, so being that I got 48 percent, was I minding the right answers or does that pass leader have the wrong answers?

I am trying to secure a lab, as the MCS questions is not used in my environment for work, we use PVS on all servers. MCS is not a command standard. I used a practice test that had the same questions and answers as pass leader if I had the right stuff.

HSG

Reaction score
forbiden questions are right but the answers are wrong. If you figured the questions out by yourself you will see most are wrong aswered.

Guttikonda

Reaction score
Passed 1Y0-203 exam with 85%~~~LOL~~~

64 questions in total, a lot of Scenario questions, also some "complete the sentence" questions.

Pay attention to the questions on PowerShell command.

I mainly learned the forbiden 1Y0-203 dumps, all questions are from PL, which are the most valid 1Y0-203 dumps now, highly recommend!

Good luck!!!
Thanks for your timely feedback!!!

I have purchased that premium forbiden 1Y0-203 dumps with VCE and PDF files, PL also offer free VCE Player~~~LOL

I wish I can pass my 1Y0-203 exam for the first try!

Thanks all and best wishes!