ZaraDivine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I passed the Microsoft Developing SQL Data Models Exam with 902 marks and there was no way I would have been able to do it without best practice. One more thing which I want to mention here most of real exam questions are as same as in 70-768 study material. I will be recommending 70-768 braindumps pdf to everyone who want to pass exam in 2019. Here I also attatch some of questions which I see in real 70-768 exam:

You are modifying a SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cube.
Users of the cube report that the precision for the SalesAmount measure is four digits. You need to ensure that the SalesAmount measure stores values to two
digits of precision.
What should you do?
A. Use the FormatString measure property to format SalesAmount as #,##0.00;-#,##0.00
B. Use the MeasureExpression measure property to change the precision of SalesAmount to two digits.
C. Use the FormatString measure property to format SalesAmount as Currency.
D. Add a named query in the data source view that casts the data source column to two digits of precision. Bind the SalesAmount measure to the new query.
E. Add a named calculation in the data source view that casts the data source column to two digits of precision. Bind the SalesAmount measure to the new column.
Correct Answer: E

You are working with multiple tabular models deployed on a single SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) instance.
You need to ascertain the memory consumed by each object in the SSAS instance.
What should you do?
A. Use the $System.discover_object_memory_usage dynamic management view.
B. Use SQL Server Profiler to review session events for active sessions.
C. Use the Usage Based Optimization wizard to design appropriate aggregations.
D. Use the Performance Counter group named Processing.
Correct Answer: A

You install SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
You need to back up a copy of the symmetric key.
Which command should you run?
A. rskeymgmt -a -f %temp%\rs.key -p Password1
B. rskeymgmt -d
C. rskeymgmt -i
D. rskeymgmt -e -f %temp%\rs.key -p Password1
Correct Answer: D

You have a tabular model hosted in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
You need to add new rows to an existing table. The solution must load only the new rows to the table.
Which processing mode should you use?
A. Process Data
B. Process Full
C. Process Add
D. Process Clear
E. Process Default
Correct Answer: C

Akosettan

Reaction score
Zara,
These questions are actually from 70-466 - V2 briefmenow(saw these there)), but you mentioned you saw these for the actual 70-768 exam. I am having the exam next week.
1. Can you confirm if these 70-466 exams were asked for 70-768?
2. Also the SSRS question was asked in 70-768?(I don't see SSRS in the course study material for 70-768).
3. How many questions were in total asked for 70-768?

Thanks,
Akosettan

herycarl

Reaction score
Passing the 70-768 exam is no more difficult, with latest 70-768 dumps pdf anyone can easily pass the 70-768 exam on the first attempt! The best thing is 100% success rate & money back assurance.

Note:- New Questions has been added to the 70-768 PDF.

Get the complete 70-768 Question Answers PDF & Start preparation:- 70-768 Dumps 2019

https://www.realdumpspdf.com/exam/70-768-dumps-pdf/

Product Features:

1) 100% Success Rate

2) Money Back Assurance

3) Up-to-date Questions

4) Instant Download

5) Free Updates for 3 months