brackdeen

Reaction score
I was so scared of Microsoft exam, but practice AZ-900 exam questions before real exam made it easier. Now I have my own Microsoft Azure AZ-900 Certification. I suggest every new candidate AZ-900 braindumps pdf which contain most of the real exam questions.

Here I am sharing some questions that are in real exam as well as in AZ-900 dumps pdf:

NEW QUESTION 51
You have an Azure environment that contains 10 virtual networks and 100 virtual machines. You need to limit the amount of inbound traffic to all the Azure virtual networks. What should you create?

A. One Network Security Group (NSG)
B. 10 Virtual Network Gateways
C. 10 Azure ExpressRoute circuits
D. One Azure firewall

Answer: D

NEW QUESTION 52
Your company plans to deploy an Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution in Azure. What should the company use to build, test, and deploy predictive analytics solutions?

A. Azure Logic Apps
B. Azure Machine Learning Studio
C. Azure Batch
D. Azure Cosmos DB

Answer: B

https://www.realdumpspdf.com/exam/az-900-dumps-pdf/

Edward Marrero

Reaction score
Pass your Microsoft AZ-900 exam in first try with updated dumps questions. TheExamCerts Provide the best way to pass your AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certificaiton exam in limited time with complete moeny back guarantee. If you want to make your success 100% definite in Microsoft AZ-900 exam dumps. After complete satisfaction you can go with a purchase Microsoft AZ-900 exam dumps with theexamcerts. You can also get 30% discount Use this Coupon 30%OFF on Microsoft AZ-900 exam dumps. Most candidates fail to pass the Microsoft AZ-900 exam certification because they think they have studied related Microsoft AZ-900 study guides and have enough technical knowledge but all go wast. If you want to achive your goal within limited time, hurry to join us. It is also necessary to check the complete crouse outline and prepare from all the Microsoft AZ-900 new questions and answers.