Ramon Burkley

Reaction score
2018 May New Microsoft 70-761 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE Just Updated Today! Following are some new 70-761 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 63
You are writing a set of queries against a FILESTREAM-enabled database.
You create a stored procedure that will update multiple tables within a transaction.
You need to ensure that if the stored procedure raises a run-time error, the entire transaction is terminated and rolled back.
Which Transact-SQL statement should you include at the beginning of the stored procedure?

A. SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL SERIALIZABLE
B. SET XACT_ABORT ON
C. SET IMPLICIT TRANSACTIONS OFF
D. SET XACT_ABORT OFF

Answer: B
Explanation:
SET XACT_ABORT - Specifies whether SQL Server automatically rolls back the current transaction when a Transact-SQL statement raises a run-time error.

QUESTION 64
Which index type gives high performance gains for analytic queries that scan large amounts of data, especially on large tables?

A. Rowstore
B. Columnstore

Explanation:
Use columnstore indexes on data warehousing and analytics workloads, especially on fact tables, since they tend to require full table scans rather than table seeks.

QUESTION 65
You can use the PIVOT and UNPIVOT relational operators to change a table-valued expression into another table.
Which clause rotates a table-valued expression by turning the unique values from one column in the expression into multiple columns in the output, and performs aggregations where they are required on any remaining column values that are wanted in the final output?

A. PIVOT
B. UNPIVOT

Answer: A

QUESTION 66
A DML trigger is an action programmed to execute when a data manipulation language (DML) event occurs in the database server.
DML events include UPDATE, INSERT, or DELETE statements issued against a table or view.
Which of the following is TRUE regarding INSTEAD OF triggers?

A. All of these
B. INSTEAD OF triggers fire in place of the triggering action and before constraints are processed
C. If there are AFTER triggers on the table, they will fire after constraint processing.
D. If the constraints are violated, the AFTER trigger is not executed.

QUESTION 67
Which Transact-SQL clause is described below?
Generates totals that appear as additional summary columns at the end of the result set.
When used with BY, the ___ clause generates control-breaks and subtotals in the result set.

A. AVG
B. COMPUTE
C. None of these
D. SUM

Answer: C

QUESTION 68
The transaction isolation level controls the locking and row versioning behavior of Transact-SQL statements issued by a connection to SQL Server.
Which of the following transaction isolation levels is the default in SQL Server 2016?

A. READ COMMITTED
B. READ UNCOMMITTED
C. REPEATABLE READ
D. SERIALIZABLE

QUESTION 69
Study the JSON string shown in the image.

Which Path parameter would NOT result in an error when used by JSON_VALUE in strict mode?

A. $.info."address"
B. $.info.address.town
C. $
D. $.info.type[0]

Explanation:
JSON_VALUE extracts a scalar value from a JSON string. In strict mode it will throw an error if the return result is a nested value/object. If you want to extract a nested value you must use JSON_QUERY instead.

QUESTION 70
As part of a global e-commerce business you are developing a Microsoft SQL Server database that supports the company's online website.
The application contains a table that has the following definition:
CREATE TABLE Inventory
(ItemID int NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
ProductsInStore int NOT NULL,
ProductsInWarehouse int NOT NULL)
You need to create a computed column that returns the sum total of the ProductsInStore and ProductsInWarehouse values for each row.
Which T-SQL statement should you use?

A. ALTER TABLE Inventory
ADD ProductsInStore - ProductsInWarehouse = TotalProducts
B. ALTER TABLE Inventory
ADD TotalProducts AS ProductsInStore + ProductsInWarehouse
C. ALTER TABLE Inventory
ADD TotalProducts AS SUM(ProductsInStore, ProductslnWarehouse);
D. ALTER TABLE Inventory
ADD TotalProducts = ProductsInStore + ProductsInWarehouse

QUESTION 71
You are developing a Microsoft SQL Server database.
You create a view that performs the following tasks:
Joins 10 tables that contain up to 400,000 records each.
Performs aggregations on 4 fields.
The view is frequently used in several detailed reports.
You need to improve the performance of the reports. What should you do?

A. Convert the view into a table-valued function
B. Convert the view into an indexed view
C. Convert the view into a stored procedure and retrieve the result from the stored procedure into a temporary table
D. Convert the view into a Common Table Expression (CTE)

Explanation:
The first index created on a view must be a unique clustered index. After the unique clustered index has been created, you can create more nonclustered indexes. Creating a unique clustered index on a view improves query performance because the view is stored in the database in the same way a table with a clustered index is stored. The query optimizer may use indexed views to speed up the query execution. The view does not have to be referenced in the query for the optimizer to consider that view for a substitution.

QUESTION 72
Is the following statement TRUE or FALSE?
JSON is not a built-in data type in SQL Server 2016, and SQL Server 2016 does not have custom JSON indexes?

A. TRUE
B. FALSE

QUESTION 73
The !> operator is a comparison operator that compares two expressions.
However, if ANSI_NULLS is set to ON and one of the operands is NULL, what will the result be?
expression !> expression (NULL)

A. FALSE
B. 0
C. TRUE
D. NULL

Answer: D
Explanation:
If either or both operands are NULL and SET ANSI_NULLS is set to ON, the result is NULL. If SET ANSI_NULLS is set to OFF, the result is FALSE if one of the operands is NULL, and TRUE if both operands are NULL.

1.|2018 Latest 70-761 Exam Dumps (PDF &VCE) 135Q Download:

https://www.braindump2go.com/70-761.html
2.|.|2018 Latest 70-761 Exam Questions & Answers Download:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B75b5xYLjSSNZG9yTW9reVdkZG8?usp=sharing

MalicGeedy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I pass recently Microsoft MCSA 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL Exam with high grades. I prepare this exam with different study materials. And I want to say that one of the best way to pass exam in short time are use of 70-761 latest dumps. Because almost 90% of questions are from this dumps. http://bit.ly/70-761-Dumps-PDF

Zaixkingg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I pass recently Microsoft MCSA 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL Exam with high grades. I prepare this exam with different study materials. And I want to say that one of the best way to pass exam in short time are use of 70-761 latest dumps. Because almost 90% of questions are from this dumps. http://bit.ly/70-761-Dumps-PDF
Thanks "MalicGeedy", this dump is valid. I only pass due to your shared practice material in your post.Thanks once again God bless you.

Gabriel357

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm here to share my experience of using 70-761 exam dumps got from braindumpscerts.com, I got succeed in my 70-761 exam on the first attempt just by learning the 70-761 PDF, almost got 92% same questions on my real exam. I'm happy to share my experience here. I would like to thanks to braindumpscerts.com team for the updated study material. http://bit.ly/70-761-exam-dumps

Alexandrajhon

Reaction score
I pass this exam recently. One of the major reason of my success in 70-761 exam is I test my skills before taking the real exams. And I also suggest you to try this.

Johanna Konig

Reaction score
2018/December Braindump2go 70-761 Real Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE New Updated Today! Following are some new 70-761 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 184
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
You create a table named Customer by running the following Transact-SQL statement:
You create a cursor by running the following Transact-SQL statement:
If the credit limit is zero, you must delete the customer record while fetching data.
You need to add the DELETE statement.
Solution: You add the following Transact-SQL statement:
Does the solution meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

Explanation:

QUESTION 185
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
You create a table named Customer by running the following Transact-SQL statement:
You create a cursor by running the following Transact-SQL statement:
If the credit limit is zero, you must delete the customer record while fetching data.
You need to add the DELETE statement.
Solution: You add the following Transact-SQL statement:
Does the solution meet the goal?

A. Yes
B. No

QUESTION 186
You have a table named Table1 that contains 200 million rows. Table1 contains a column named SaleDate that has a data type of DateTime2(3).
Users report that the following query runs slowly.
You need to reduce the amount of time it takes to run the query.
What should you use to replace the WHERE statement?

A. WHERE SaleDate >= '2017-01-01' AND SaleDate < '2018-01-01'
B. WHERE cast(SaleDate as varchar(10)) BETWEEN '2017-01-01' AND '2017-12-31'
C. WHERE cast(SaleDate as date) BETWEEN '2017-01-01'
AND '2017-12-31'
D. WHERE 2017 = year(SaleDate)

Explanation

QUESTION 187
You have a database that tracks customer complaints.
The database contains a table named Complaints that includes the following columnsYou need to create a query that lists complaints about defective products.
The report must include complaints where the exact phrase “defective product” occurs, as well as complaints where similar phrases occur.
Which Transact-SQL statement should you run?

A. SELECT ComplaintID, ComplaintTranscript FROM Complaints WHERE CONTAINS(CustomerTranscript, 'defective')
AND CONTAINS(CustomerTranscript, 'product')
B. SELECT ComplaintID, CustomerTranscript FROM Complaints
WHERE SOUNDEX('defective') = SOUNDEX('product')
C. SELECT ComplaintID, CustomerTranscript FROM Complaints
WHERE FREETEXT(CustomerTranscript, 'defective product')
D. SELECT ComplaintID, Customer Transcript FROM Complaints WHERE CustomerTranscript like '%defective product%'

Explanation:

QUESTION 188
You run the following Transact-SQL statements:
You need to create a query that returns the total number of attendees for each combination of CourseID, CourseDate, and the following locations: Lisbon, London, and Seattle. The result set should resemble the following
Which Transact-SQL code segment should you run?

A. SELECT *
FROM CourseParticipants
PIVOT(SUM(NumParticipants) FOR LocationDescription
IN (Lisbon, London, Seattle))
B. SELECT *
FROM CourseParticipants
PIVOT(SUM(NumParticipants) FOR LocationDescription
IN (Lisbon, London, Seattle)) as PVTTable
C. SELECT *
FROM CourseParticipants
UNPIVOT(SUM(NumParticipants) FOR LocationDescription
IN (Lisbon, London, Seattle)
D. SELECT *
FROM CourseParticipants
UNPIVOT(SUM(NumParticipants) FOR LocationDescription
IN (Lisbon, London, Seattle) AS PVTTable

Explanation:

QUESTION 189
You have a project management application. The application uses a Microsoft SQL Server database to store data. You are developing a software bug tracking add-on for the application.
The add-on must meet the following requirements:
- Allow case sensitive searches for product.
- Filter search results based on exact text in the description.
- Support multibyte Unicode characters.
You run the following Transact-SQL statement:

Users connect to an instance of the bug tracking application that is hosted in New York City. Users in Seattle must be able to display the local date and time for any bugs that they create.
You need to ensure that the DateCreated column displays correctly.
Which Transact-SQL statement should you run?

A. SELECT Id,Product,
DateCreated AT TIME ZONE 'Pacific Standard Time'
FROM Bug
B. SELECT Id,Product,
DATEADD(hh, -8, DateCreated)
FROM Bug
C. SELECT Id,Product,
TODATETIMEOFFSET(DateCreated, -8)
FROM Bug
D. SELECT Id,Product,
CAST(DateCreated AS DATETIMEOFFSET)
FROM Bug

Explanation:

QUESTION 190
SIMULATION
You have a database that includes the following tables. All of the tables are in the Production schema.

You need to create a query that returns a list of product names for all products in the Beverages category.
Construct the query using the following guidelines:
- Use the first letter of the table name as the table alias.
- Use two-part column names.
- Do not surround object names with square brackets.
- Do not use implicit joins.
- Do not use variables.
- Use single quotes to surround literal values.
Part of the correct Transact-SQL has been provided in the answer area below. Enter the code in the answer area that resolves the problem and meets the stated goals or requirements. You can add code within the code that has been provided as well as below it.

A. See below explanation

Explanation:

QUESTION 191
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that use the same or similar answer choices. An answer choice may be correct for more than one question in the series. Each question is independent of the other questions in this series. Information and details provided in a question apply only to that question.
You have a table named Person that contains information about employees. Users are requesting a way to access specific columns from the Person table without specifying the Person table in the query statement. The columns that users can access will be determined when the query is running against the data. There are some records that are restricted, and a trigger will evaluate whether the request is attempting to access a restricted record.
You need to ensure that users can access the needed columns while minimizing storage on the database server.
What should you implement?

A. the COALESCE function
B. a view
C. a table-valued function
D. the TRY_PARSE function
E. a stored procedure
F. the ISNULL function
G. a scalar function
H. the TRY_CONVERT function

Explanation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/t-sql/statements/create-view-transact-sql?view=sql-server-2017

1.|2018 Latest 70-761 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 200Q&As Download:

https://www.braindump2go.com/70-761.html

2.|2018 Latest 70-761 Exam Questions & Answers Download:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B75b5xYLjSSNZG9yTW9reVdkZG8?usp=sharing

danijons

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks "Gabriel357", for sharing this valid study source. Comprehensive and exam-oriented exam practice questions pdf.

danijons

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I passed the Microsoft 70-761 exam. Wanted to say thank you to braindumpspdf and I appreciate the way in they compiled all valid 70-761 exam questions in pdf format. I found real 70-761 practice question than any other dumps.

lily herry

Reaction score
Thanks for this link.

Cassandra Hernandez

Reaction score
Pass Your Microsoft 70-761 Certification Exam Fast! Visit This Link And Get Actual 70-761 Exam Questions: https://www.theexamcerts.com/Microsoft/70-761-pdf-exam-dumps - TheExamCerts provide actual and updated 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL exam material with 24/7 customer support. You can easily pass your Microsoft 70-761 Exam in first attempt otherwise get your money back easily. TheExamCerts is providing the services of Microsoft 70-761 exam study guides for last few years and gathered the confidence of 30,000+ customers. Study guides are detailed and their lengthy nature makes the students dull. You must have a complete knowledge of syllabus before preparing it. So you can easily prepare it. TheExamCerts recommend you to try the free demo of the Microsoft 70-761 exam product before purchase. Get 20% discount offer limited time. Click this link and get actual and updated Microsoft 70-761 exam questions:

Sophia Zoe

Reaction score
If you have the urge to pass the 70-761exam then you are reaching just a few clicks away from the actual & correct study material.
Pass4suree is giving 70-761dumps for learners from all environments. Once you download this condensed guide, you get a guided course to your success.
This course will remain with you during your preparation & is spread by qualified experts. It also offers a comfortable learning format in PDF.
With all its outstanding features 70-761study dumps have become one of its class.
It is the ideal of numerous IT applicants & top suggestion by field experts.

James Hilton

Reaction score
Updated 70-761 Dumps - Pass Microsoft 70-761 Exam with Cheat Sheet Questions
For More Details Microsoft 70-761 Exam Questions Visit Here:

certs4sale is Offering you an easiest and best way to pass Microsoft 70-761 exam. Now you don't have any need to waste a lot of money for the preparation of 70-761 exam. For the better facilitation of candidates , certs4sale provides Microsoft 70-761 exam Dumps in PDF Format. You can easily access to the Microsoft 70-761 exam dumps at anytime and any place through your mobile phones and tab. The most advanced tool offered by certs4sale is Practise Exam Software . Through this software you can fully prepared yourself for the Microsoft 70-761 exam. Try free demo of Microsoft 70-761 exam by Certs4Sale to check out the quality of product. Get the benefit of 20% discount using coupon code [New20]. So do not waste anymore second and click the link below to get more about 70-761 exam.

Tags: 70-761 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 70-761 Exam Dumps, Microsoft BrainDumps, 70-761 BrainDumps, Microsoft 70-761 BrainDumps, Microsoft Exam Dumps, Updated 70-761 Exam Dumps, 70-761 Exam Questions, 70-761 Exam, 70-761 Exam PDF, Microsoft 70-761 Exam Questions, Microsoft 70-761 Practice Test, Microsoft 70-761 Exam Coupons, Microsoft 70-761 Questions PDF, Free Microsoft 70-761 Certification Exam Questions, Microsoft 70-761 Exam Questions Answers

Sophia Zoe

Reaction score
Everyone knows the importance of Microsoft 70-761 Exam it's a very humble and good paying
certification who provide you with the future securing assurance of your career.
But Somehow some students doesn’t take this exam serious and study through all the scrap material
available in free on internet they are not aware of the fact that for a little money their future
is going to be secured and they will pass the exam. CertsPDF got a perfect solution of this problem
for students we provide you best 70-761 dumps and 70-761 exam guide to prepare the exam.
70-761 braindumps include very comprehensive solution for exam. Click this link to download your copy of dumps.
https://www.certspdf.com/Microsoft/70-761-dumps-pdf

BruceWeiss

Reaction score
To pass Microsoft 70-761 exam is no more dream. Now Microsoft students don’t need to burn midnight all to pass Microsoft 70-761 exam. Just visit Exams4Sale and get material from Microsoft 70-761 Expert.Get 25% discount by using promocode E4S25%. Exams4Sale offers more relevant and upto date material for Microsoft exam dumps so the material is 100% accurate that’s why I recommend you this site for your Microsoft 70-761 exam on the basic of above mentioned qualities. So light up your lamp of success by visiting the link below:

sakura

Reaction score
Now Pass the 70-761 Exam is no hard, with updated 70-761 dumps pdf any student can easily pass the 70-761 exam on first try ! The best thing is 100% success rate & money back assurance.

Note:- New Questions has been added to the 70-761 PDF.

Get the complete 70-761 Question Answers PDF & Start preparation:- 70-761 Dumps 2019

https://www.realdumpspdf.com/exam/70-761-dumps-pdf/

Product Features:

1) 100% Success Rate

2) Money Back Assurance

3) Up-to-date Questions

4) Instant Download

5) Free Updates for 3 months