Ramon Burkley

Reaction score
2018/October Braindump2go JN0-347 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE New Updated Today! Following are some new JN0-347 Real Exam Questions:

QUESTION 56
You configured a GRE tunnel that traverses a path using default MTU settings. You want t o ensure that packets are not dropped or fragmented. In this scenario, what is the maximum packet size that would traverse the GRE tunnel?

A. 1476
B. 1500
C. 1400
D. 1524

Answer: A
Explanation:
The default Ethernet MTU is 1500. There is a 24 b yte GRE overhead, so there remain 1476 bytes for the data packet.

QUESTION 57
Which two statements are true about a unified ISSU? (Choose two.)

A. It requires that Bidirectional Forwarding Detection be disabled.
B. It is only supported on platforms with redundant control planes.
C. It is only supported on platforms with redundant power supplies.
D. It requires that graceful Routing Engine switchover be enabled.

Answer: BD
Explanation:

QUESTION 58
What is the default route preference for BGP?

A. 167
B. 170
C. 150
D. 179

Answer: B
Explanation:

QUESTION 59
Click the Exhibit button. Your router is configured to peer with your ISP's router using BGP. You can only control your BGP configuration. Which address families are negotiated between the two BGP peers shown in the exhibit?

A. inet-vpn-unicast
B. inet-unicast inet-vpn-unicast 12vpn
C. inet-unicast inet-vpn-unicast 12vpn-signaling
D. inet-unicast

Answer: D
Explanation:
From the exhibit we see: NLRI for restart configured on peer: inet -unicast inet-vpn-unicast 12vpn But we also see: NLRI that restat is negotiaded for: inet-unicast NLRI of received end-of-rib markers: inet-unicast NLRI of all end-of-rib markers sent: inet-unicast

QUESTION 60
Which protocol prevents loops and calculates the best path through a switched network that contains redundant paths?

A. VRRP
B. STP
C. DHCP
D. IS-IS

Explanation:
Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) is a Layer 2protocol that runs on bridges and switches. The main purpose of STP is to ensure that you do not create loops when you have redundant paths in your network

QUESTION 61
Click the Exhibit button. In the exhibit, each IP subnet in the campus environment is associated with a unique VLAN ID.
Which action will ensure that Host C will communicate with Host A and Host B?

A. Configure an IRB interface for each VLAN and associate it with its corresponding VLAN.
B. Configure all switch ports connecting to the host devices as trunk ports associated with all VLANs.
C. Configure a port-based ACL that permits inter-VLAN routing for all configured VLANs.
D. Configure all switch ports connecting to the host devices as access ports associated with a common VLAN.

Explanation:

QUESTION 62
How many bytes of overhead does an IP-IP tunnel add to a packet?

A. 24 bytes
B. 28 bytes
C. 20 bytes
D. 14 bytes

Answer: C
Explanation:

QUESTION 63
Click the Exhibit button. Referring to the exhibit, which two statements are true?

A. The policy A routing policy takes precedence over all other policies.
B. No policy is used for neighbor 10.0.0.4.
C. The policy B routing policy is used by neighbor 10.0.0.4.
D. The policy D routing policy is the only policy used by neighbor 10.0.0.2.

Answer: CD
Explanation:
C: A group-level import or export statement, such as export policy B within the group ibgp-peers statements, overrides a global BGP import or export statement. It is applied to neighbor 10.0.0.4.

QUESTION 64
Switch-1 in the exhibit receives a packet from User A with a destination MAC address of
00:26:88:02:74:47. Which statement is correct in this scenario?

A. Switch-1 floods the packet out ge-0/0/6, ge-0/0/7, ge-0/0/8, and ge-0/0/9.
B. Switch-1 floods the packet out ge-0/0/7 and ge-0/0/8.
C. Switch-1 floods the packet out ge-0/0/7, ge-0/0/8, and ge-0/0/9.
D. Switch-1 sends the packet out ge-0/0/7 only.

Answer: C
Explanation:

QUESTION 65
An OSPF hello packet has been sent, but bidirectional communication has not been established. What is the state of the OSPF adjacency?

A. Down
B. Init
C. Exchange
D. Loading

Explanation:

QUESTION 66
You want to provide reachability to your data center by advertising its subnet throughout your upstream peer AS. However, you do not want this prefix advertised any further.
Which BGP community value would be used to meet this requirement?

A. no-advertise
B. no-export
C. no-export-subconfed
D. 65512 - 65535

1.|2018 Latest JN0-347 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 140Q&As Download:

https://www.braindump2go.com/jn0-347.html

2.|2018 Latest JN0-347 Exam Questions & Answers Download:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-h5yr4eISYxOUFvnf57-olMZ-PRoYvY3?usp=sharing

Zaixkingg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I join multiple forums to find latest jn0-347 exam questions. After a hard time i found jn0-347 Exam Questions PDF, which is availavle in jn0-347 dumps pdf which is trusted by professionals.Professionals assembled collection of valid and most updated jn0-347 exam questions answers is the secret of my success in this exam. Best of luck for your exam.

romanhymes1090

Reaction score
I will suggest to all of you JN0-347 Dumps which has helped me to pass my certification by the first attempt. I am satisfied with my results in the final as I was promised. I am very thankful to the experts at Exam4Help.com who have helped me throughout the preparation. I will prefer Juniper JN0-347 Braindumps. I hope you will also get passed just like me if you prepare from this dumps material.

BruceWeiss

Reaction score
To pass Juniper JN0-347 exam is no more dream. Now Juniper students don’t need to burn midnight all to pass Juniper JN0-347 exam. Just visit Exams4Sale and get material from Juniper JN0-347 Expert.Get 25% discount by using promocode E4S25%. Exams4Sale offers more relevant and upto date material for Juniper exam dumps so the material is 100% accurate that’s why I recommend you this site for your Juniper JN0-347 exam on the basic of above mentioned qualities. So light up your lamp of success by visiting the link below: