2016 Jun New:70-334 Exam Questions and Answers 50q

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certifications General' started by demiengineer, Jun 13, 2016.

1. de

demiengineer Member

Case Study 1: Litware, Inc. 4
    Case Study 2: A. Datum 5
    Case Study 3: Alpine SkihouseOverview 5
    Case Study 4: Contoso, Ltd 4
    Case Study 5: Litware, Inc. 5
    QUESTION 2
    You have a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure that contains an Enterprise Edition front end pool. You plan to add the following servers and roles to the existing infrastructure:

You need to add Microsoft SQL Server servers to the existing Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure. The solution must not use the existing SQL Server Back End Server.
    What is the minimum number of SQL Server servers that you should add?

A. 1
    B. 2
    C. 3
    D. 4

Answer: A

QUESTION
    A company plans to allow users to sign into Skype for Business by using either Skype for Business 2015 or the Skype for Business mobile app on various mobile platforms (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone).
    Skype for Business mobile users must be able to access conversation history and scheduled meetings.
    You need to enable mobility access for Skype for Business Server 2015 for external networks.
    On the Reverse Proxy server, which two services should you publish? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

A. Exchange Web Services
    B. Skype for Business Internal Web Services
    C. Autodiscover
    D. Skype for Business Phone Access URL

Answer: CD

QUESTION
    Drag and Drop Question
    You support Skype for Business clients and servers in your customer's company network. All computers are members of a single Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named contoso.local. The single front-end Skype for Business Server 2015 server is configured to support a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) domain named contoso.com.
    You configure Skype for Business to support users from a new SIP domain named proseware.net.
    The users of the new SIP domain report that the Skype for Business client is able to connect to the Skype for Business server only after manual configuration. Users of the Contoso.com SIP domain are able to connect to Skype for Business server automatically, both internally and externally.
    You need to restore the internal and external automatic discovery features for the users of the proseware.net SIP domain.
    Which fully qualified domain name (FQDN) should you add to the subject alternative name (SAN) for each certificate? To answer, drag the appropriate FQDN to the correct certificate request. Each FQDN may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content

Answer:

QUESTION
    Hotspot Question
    Your network contains an Active Directory Domain Services domain named contoso.com.
    The domain contains a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure that has the Persistent Chat feature configured.
    Persistent Chat is hosted by a Front End pool named pcpool.
    You need to configure a chat room named Announcements to meet the following requirements:

How should you configure the relevant Skype for Business Management Shell command? To answer, configure the appropriate parameters for the command in the answer area.

Answer:

QUESTION
    The company plans to implement a conferencing solution to meet the following requirements:
    1) The company's executives must be able to create conferences that contain up to 250 participants.
    2) The company's managers must be able to create conferences that contain up to 50 participants.
    3) All other users must be prevented from creating conferences that contain more than 15 users.
    You need to configure the conferencing settings to support the conferencing requirements and the business requirements.
    What should you do?

A. Create a site-level conferencing policy for all users, a site-level conferencing policy for the managers, and a per-user conferencing policy for the executives.
    B. Modify the global conferencing policy. Create a per-user conferencing policy for the managers and a per-user conferencing policy for the executives.
    C. Create a per-user conferencing policy for all users, a per-user conferencing policy for the managers, and a per-user conferencing policy for the executives.
    D. Modify the global conferencing policy. Create a site-level conferencing policy for the managers and a site-level conferencing policy for the executives.

Answer: B
    70-334 Study Resource - PDF and VCE Download:

Dear visitor, you need to Register or Login to view links on Certify Chat.

2. Zi

Zirthetest Member

Anyone have the full set of questions!?

3. Ex

Exam Tayo Member

I just took this exam and failed. i got my dump from exam collection premium file.
    it is no longer valid. only less than 5 appeared.

4. Be

Bestrow Member

if u want to try again let us now the website then I will provide you information

5. Ex

Exam Tayo Member

what do you mean?

6. Ex

Exam Tayo Member

anyone?

7. ah

ahjie Member

I got learning dump as well, failed. Only 15 question came out of the 52Q. The premium dump from examcollection is the same of the combination of both files from laura and frank. Those only came out 20%. Premium dumps are not update, all the 52Qs are not up to date. Becareful

#7 ahjie, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  8. ah

ahjie Member

Any new update! As all the premium dump is with either 50Q or 52Q which outdated. Any new update of Qns to share.

9. kl

klimmbimm Member

Any new Updates ?
    I must take the exam next week

10. ce

cert4kill3r Member

Any new Updates ?
    I must take the exam next week
    Did you manage to take it ?

• ah

ahjie Member

I saw that there is new update on this site with 85Q.

I am not selling anything, just sharing this as I never seen this 2 question in the 50Q examcollection VCE, hoping someone have this new one.

Quite update so I believe there is new one coming out soon. Not selling just sharing.. I happened to saw this. just download the same link below.
    Example taken sample page:

NO.4 You deploy a Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Pool that is configured with Enterprise
    Voice and Dial-in Conferencing.
    All client computers run Windows 10 and Skype for Business.
    Users report that they are unable to share Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
    You need to ensure that while they are in conferences, users are able to share PowerPoint
    presentations.
    You also need to ensure that users are able to scroll through PowerPoint presentations.
    What should you do?
    A. Install Office 2013 for all users and instruct them to use PowerPoint 2013.
    B. Install an Office Web Apps Server on a server and configure Skype for Business Server 2015 to
    communicate with Office Web Apps.
    C. Install an Office Web Apps Server on a server that is running Office 2013 and configure Skype for
    Business Server 2015 to communicate with Office Web Apps.
    D. Configure a new conferencing policy that enables the AllowMultiView property.
    E. Configure a new conferencing policy that enables the application and desktop sharing option.
    Answer: C

NO.7 DRAG DROP
    You are helping your customer perform a side-by migration from Microsoft Lync server 2010 to Skype
    for Business Server 2015.
    The customer moves a batch of users to Skype for Business Server 2015. One user reports that when
    she escalates an
    instant messaging conversation to an Audio/Video conference with her colleague who is on Lyn
    Server 2010, audio
    and video quality become irregular. She also reports that the network signal strength display bars
    change from green to orange to re.
    Users who are on Lync Server 2010 do not report any problems with audio or video quality.
    The Skype for Business user reports that after a few minutes, everything starts working fine. You
    discover that user is
    connected to a home Wi-Fi connection.
    You start a Lync 2010 client on a test computer and sign in with a Lync Server 2010 test user account.
    You start a Skype
    for Business Server client on a second test computer and sign in with a Skype for Business Server
    2015 test user account.
    You collect the following information:
    * log files from each client
    * events from each client
    * log files from both Front End Server pools
    * events from the Skype for Business Server 2015 pool
    * Network analyzer data from the Edge Server
    * Network analyzer data from the test computer that has Skype for Business Server
    You need to analyze the logs and packet data to diagnose the problem.
    Which three steps should you perform in sequence?
    To answer, move the appropriate three actions from the list of actions to the answer area and
    arrange them in the correct order.

• ce

cert4kill3r Member

I got the supposedly new ones 84Q. But doesn't look like it covers all. The answers seem to be wrong too.

#12 cert4kill3r, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    ozzy likes this.
  • ah

ahjie Member

Hey cert4kill3r, since you have it. can you share out with us.

• ce

cert4kill3r Member

I have posted it in the resources section. I hope it helps you. If it works - lemme know

• oz

ozzy Member

I have posted it in the resources section. I hope it helps you. If it works - lemme know
    Hi cert4kill3r
    cannot find a file with 84q, can you please send me wetransfer link? i m gonna take this exam next friday.
    Any help you provide for this request will be appreciated.
    cheers, Ozzy

• ah

ahjie Member

i had upload some additional qns to addon, hoping it help as I also do not have the 84Q.

Attached Files:

• oz

ozzy Member

thanx

• ce

cert4kill3r Member

Hey Guys - I was out for a couple of weeks. Did anyone take the exam ? Did you pass ?

• oz

ozzy Member

Hi,

my last exam was 2 weeks ago, i get 63 realy close to 70. not much questions from the 50q file.
    friday i have scond shoot. finger crossed here.